New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3839414344…87

Comments

  • KinichKinich Posts: 941

    Can anyone explain why the new Genesis 9 Sit helper requires the Morphing Skull?

    A simple mistake? A strange morph compatibility issue?

    Or is this a more sinister plot to create sales of the aforementioned Morphing Skull?

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,338

    I just noticed Morphing Skull is SKU #23 and for Poser. How could it possibly be necessary?

  • KinichKinich Posts: 941

    The Morphing Skull still works in Daz Studio (4.24), it needs some shaders applying but otherwise it's okay, though what it has to do with sitting is a mystery. It's probably going to get a response along the lines that it's a simple mistake, but I'm leaning towards the sinister conspiracy theory that it's a plot to drive up the sale of skulls.

    It's not an issue for me as I already own the Morphing Skull, but for others it may be an issue, especially at $19.95, or as low as $12.97 if your a Premier Member.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Kinich said:

    Can anyone explain why the new Genesis 9 Sit helper requires the Morphing Skull?

    A simple mistake? A strange morph compatibility issue?

    Or is this a more sinister plot to create sales of the aforementioned Morphing Skull?

    Sounds like an error; will advise production. 

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    Cris, I bought the XI Indian Resaurant, SKU 116017 and when I tried to download it by DIM it failed. It showed a 0 byte file. I deleted the partial file and attempted to download the manual file from my Product Library and Google Chrome is telling the file is not there or the server is not there? I realize it is a Sunday morning and it is 05:04 MST now in Salt Lake City UT (here too in Denver) so it may not be able to be fixed till tomorrow but I can hope you all can start the process. My other items on my order had no issues downloading.

    Thank you, Mary

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    Thanks to whomever elevated this and to the team at DAZ who fixed the server package. I was able to download the set. Thank you so much.

    Mary

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,688

    memcneil70 said:

    Thanks to whomever elevated this and to the team at DAZ who fixed the server package. I was able to download the set. Thank you so much.

    Mary

    Not anyone on the forums, so either someone else saw it or it was a server issue that resolved itself. Glad it is fixed anyway, especially as I have it in my cart.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    Glad I was able to help you Richard for a change!

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,309
    edited June 7

    is there a way to know when you added a product to the wishlist? I put one in the cart to use with the 50% off WL item, and it came up coupon not valid. I know it was not put in there today, or even yesterday. https://www.daz3d.com/frankie-9-hd-add-on-bundle. this is the code - SIT-DOWN-FOR-THIS 

    I have a daily dealz 
    Sevenly HD for Genesis 9  in there as well, plus I have purchased the last 3 at least.

    Post edited by daveso on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,160

    daveso said:

    is there a way to know when you added a product to the wishlist? 

    I don't think so: the only way I know is trying the coupon and if it's not working on a product, you added it today.

  • goods1nn3rgoods1nn3r Posts: 18

    Today's Daily Deal should be for 1.99, yet when I go to the item page it says 12.59. After adding to a cart it's still 12.59.

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493
    edited June 8

    Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor the extra 40% on Featured Artists is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.

    Edit: also the Aesthetic Filth deal is not working at all.

    Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,160
    edited June 8

    Cam Fox said:

    Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor [...] is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.

    It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:

    Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.

    discount.jpg
    622 x 203 - 17K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 448

    goods1nn3r said:

    Today's Daily Deal should be for 1.99, yet when I go to the item page it says 12.59. After adding to a cart it's still 12.59.

    Same issue here. The database is probably still refreshing, though the Daily Deals from earlier in the month have updated on time.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    goods1nn3r said:

    Today's Daily Deal should be for 1.99, yet when I go to the item page it says 12.59. After adding to a cart it's still 12.59.

    Fixed. 

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493
    edited June 8

    Elor said:

    Cam Fox said:

    Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor [...] is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.

    It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:

    Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.

    Here's what I'm currently seeing, for context. Item 1 is Debut New, item 2 is Featured Artist, item 3 is Aesthetic Filth. I own four of the five listed Daily Dealz

    cart.PNG
    745 x 439 - 59K
    Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • RotomatteThisRotomatteThis Posts: 31

    Cam Fox said:

    Elor said:

    Cam Fox said:

    Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor [...] is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.

    It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:

    Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.

    Here's what I'm currently seeing, for context. Item 1 is Debut New, item 2 is Featured Artist, item 3 is Aesthetic Filth. I own four of the five listed Daily Dealz

    Yes, the debut new release stuff is working with yesterdays releases. Including the double new release offers etc... 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 997

    Snagged XI Indian Restaurant for $6.12 using today's code and no tokens. That'll do me.

  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 820

    Same for me, the extra 30% off reduction on new releases doesn't apply.

  • gniiialgniiial Posts: 231

    Is the Members Only event done?! 

    Premier: Extra 15% off a Gift Card
    Daz+: Extra 10% off a Gift Card

    BUY A GIFT CARD


    And can I as already anual member get the same discount on that 50% drop?! I tried a few days back to unsubscribe and use that button, but it just brings me back to a renewal and not to the shopping cart with the "product" in it! 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Unseen said:

    Same for me, the extra 30% off reduction on new releases doesn't apply.

    Reported 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Should work now.

  • dawn.hunterdawn.hunter Posts: 10

    There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale

    Baseline is 50% off
    The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart:
    1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
    2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
    3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)

    i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:

    LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
    dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9

    An example of a Featured Artist Store
    It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)

    An example of a Debut New
    30% Off (Baseline)
    It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)

     

    Screenshot 2026-06-08 113709.png
    730 x 139 - 29K
    Screenshot 2026-06-08 114433.png
    610 x 192 - 43K
    Screenshot 2026-06-08 114618.png
    612 x 135 - 22K
    Screenshot 2026-06-08 114925.png
    616 x 191 - 34K
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458
    edited June 8

    dawn.hunter said:

    There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale

    Baseline is 50% off
    The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart:
    1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
    2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
    3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)

    i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:

    LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
    dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9

    An example of a Featured Artist Store
    It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)

    An example of a Debut New
    30% Off (Baseline)
    It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)

     

    The behavior is correct. When an offer say "extra x% off", it means, "with respetc to what you would pay, you get an extra x% off".

    So for instance, on debut new release, you already get 30% off. So instead of 100, you would pay 70.

    If you have an extra 20% off, it means that you will get 20% off the normal price (70), that is 70 * (1 - 0.2) = 70 * 0.8=56

    If you final price is 56 instead of 100, this is a 44% off. This what is indicated.

    Post edited by Togire on
  • felisfelis Posts: 6,549

    You need to multiply the discount.

    So 50% + 30% > 0.5*0.7 = 0.35 => 65%

    And 30% + 29% > 0.7*0.8 = 0.56 => 44%

  • dawn.hunterdawn.hunter Posts: 10

    Togire said:

    dawn.hunter said:

    There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale

    Baseline is 50% off
    The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart:
    1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
    2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
    3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)

    i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:

    LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
    dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9

    An example of a Featured Artist Store
    It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)

    An example of a Debut New
    30% Off (Baseline)
    It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting 
    if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)

     

    The behavior is correct. When an offer say "extra x% off", it means, "with respetc to what you would pay, you get an extra x% off".

    So for instance, on debut new release, you already get 30% off. So instead of 100, you would pay 70.

    If you have an extra 20% off, it means that you will get 20% off the normal price (70), that is 70 * (1 - 0.2) = 70 * 0.8=56

    If you final price is 56 instead of 100, this is a 44% off. This what is indicated.

    Ah, ok.
    Good to know.

  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 820

    Yes, now it works, I confirm. The Daily Dealz discount applies correctly.

    Thank you so much, Cris and Daz. :)

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    gniiial said:

    Is the Members Only event done?! 

    Premier: Extra 15% off a Gift Card
    Daz+: Extra 10% off a Gift Card

    BUY A GIFT CARD

     

    Banner is still up but no extra 10% for being a Daz+ member.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641
    edited June 8

    Phoenix1966 said:

    gniiial said:

    Is the Members Only event done?! 

    Premier: Extra 15% off a Gift Card
    Daz+: Extra 10% off a Gift Card

    BUY A GIFT CARD

     

    Banner is still up but no extra 10% for being a Daz+ member.

    Same here -- No extra 15% off a gift card for being a Premier member. Please fix.

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    Has this been reported?

Sign In or Register to comment.