The Morphing Skull still works in Daz Studio (4.24), it needs some shaders applying but otherwise it's okay, though what it has to do with sitting is a mystery. It's probably going to get a response along the lines that it's a simple mistake, but I'm leaning towards the sinister conspiracy theory that it's a plot to drive up the sale of skulls.
It's not an issue for me as I already own the Morphing Skull, but for others it may be an issue, especially at $19.95, or as low as $12.97 if your a Premier Member.
Cris, I bought the XI Indian Resaurant, SKU 116017 and when I tried to download it by DIM it failed. It showed a 0 byte file. I deleted the partial file and attempted to download the manual file from my Product Library and Google Chrome is telling the file is not there or the server is not there? I realize it is a Sunday morning and it is 05:04 MST now in Salt Lake City UT (here too in Denver) so it may not be able to be fixed till tomorrow but I can hope you all can start the process. My other items on my order had no issues downloading.
Thanks to whomever elevated this and to the team at DAZ who fixed the server package. I was able to download the set. Thank you so much.
Mary
Not anyone on the forums, so either someone else saw it or it was a server issue that resolved itself. Glad it is fixed anyway, especially as I have it in my cart.
is there a way to know when you added a product to the wishlist? I put one in the cart to use with the 50% off WL item, and it came up coupon not valid. I know it was not put in there today, or even yesterday. https://www.daz3d.com/frankie-9-hd-add-on-bundle. this is the code - SIT-DOWN-FOR-THIS
I have a daily dealz Sevenly HD for Genesis 9 in there as well, plus I have purchased the last 3 at least.
Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor [...] is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.
It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:
Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.
Here's what I'm currently seeing, for context. Item 1 is Debut New, item 2 is Featured Artist, item 3 is Aesthetic Filth. I own four of the five listed Daily Dealz
Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor [...] is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.
It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:
Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.
Here's what I'm currently seeing, for context. Item 1 is Debut New, item 2 is Featured Artist, item 3 is Aesthetic Filth. I own four of the five listed Daily Dealz
Yes, the debut new release stuff is working with yesterdays releases. Including the double new release offers etc...
And can I as already anual member get the same discount on that 50% drop?! I tried a few days back to unsubscribe and use that button, but it just brings me back to a renewal and not to the shopping cart with the "product" in it!
There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale
Baseline is 50% off
The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart: 1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)
i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:
LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9
An example of a Featured Artist Store
It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)
An example of a Debut New
30% Off (Baseline)
It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)
There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale
Baseline is 50% off
The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart: 1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)
i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:
LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9
An example of a Featured Artist Store
It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)
An example of a Debut New
30% Off (Baseline)
It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)
The behavior is correct. When an offer say "extra x% off", it means, "with respetc to what you would pay, you get an extra x% off".
So for instance, on debut new release, you already get 30% off. So instead of 100, you would pay 70.
If you have an extra 20% off, it means that you will get 20% off the normal price (70), that is 70 * (1 - 0.2) = 70 * 0.8=56
If you final price is 56 instead of 100, this is a 44% off. This what is indicated.
There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale
Baseline is 50% off
The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart: 1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)
i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:
LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9
An example of a Featured Artist Store
It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)
An example of a Debut New
30% Off (Baseline)
It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)
The behavior is correct. When an offer say "extra x% off", it means, "with respetc to what you would pay, you get an extra x% off".
So for instance, on debut new release, you already get 30% off. So instead of 100, you would pay 70.
If you have an extra 20% off, it means that you will get 20% off the normal price (70), that is 70 * (1 - 0.2) = 70 * 0.8=56
If you final price is 56 instead of 100, this is a 44% off. This what is indicated.
Comments
Can anyone explain why the new Genesis 9 Sit helper requires the Morphing Skull?
A simple mistake? A strange morph compatibility issue?
Or is this a more sinister plot to create sales of the aforementioned Morphing Skull?
I just noticed Morphing Skull is SKU #23 and for Poser. How could it possibly be necessary?
The Morphing Skull still works in Daz Studio (4.24), it needs some shaders applying but otherwise it's okay, though what it has to do with sitting is a mystery. It's probably going to get a response along the lines that it's a simple mistake, but I'm leaning towards the sinister conspiracy theory that it's a plot to drive up the sale of skulls.
It's not an issue for me as I already own the Morphing Skull, but for others it may be an issue, especially at $19.95, or as low as $12.97 if your a Premier Member.
Sounds like an error; will advise production.
Cris, I bought the XI Indian Resaurant, SKU 116017 and when I tried to download it by DIM it failed. It showed a 0 byte file. I deleted the partial file and attempted to download the manual file from my Product Library and Google Chrome is telling the file is not there or the server is not there? I realize it is a Sunday morning and it is 05:04 MST now in Salt Lake City UT (here too in Denver) so it may not be able to be fixed till tomorrow but I can hope you all can start the process. My other items on my order had no issues downloading.
Thank you, Mary
Thanks to whomever elevated this and to the team at DAZ who fixed the server package. I was able to download the set. Thank you so much.
Mary
Not anyone on the forums, so either someone else saw it or it was a server issue that resolved itself. Glad it is fixed anyway, especially as I have it in my cart.
Glad I was able to help you Richard for a change!
is there a way to know when you added a product to the wishlist? I put one in the cart to use with the 50% off WL item, and it came up coupon not valid. I know it was not put in there today, or even yesterday. https://www.daz3d.com/frankie-9-hd-add-on-bundle. this is the code - SIT-DOWN-FOR-THIS
I have a daily dealz Sevenly HD for Genesis 9 in there as well, plus I have purchased the last 3 at least.
I don't think so: the only way I know is trying the coupon and if it's not working on a product, you added it today.
Today's Daily Deal should be for 1.99, yet when I go to the item page it says 12.59. After adding to a cart it's still 12.59.
Neither the extra 30% on Debut New nor the extra 40% on Featured Artists is applying to the cart for owning three of the listed Daily Dealz.
Edit: also the Aesthetic Filth deal is not working at all.
It seems to be working on products released yesterday but it's not working if a product was released today:
Edit: and as far as I can see, the extra discount on FAS seems to be working at least when I tested with products from MartinJFrost and Stonemason.
Same issue here. The database is probably still refreshing, though the Daily Deals from earlier in the month have updated on time.
Fixed.
Here's what I'm currently seeing, for context. Item 1 is Debut New, item 2 is Featured Artist, item 3 is Aesthetic Filth. I own four of the five listed Daily Dealz
Yes, the debut new release stuff is working with yesterdays releases. Including the double new release offers etc...
Snagged XI Indian Restaurant for $6.12 using today's code and no tokens. That'll do me.
Same for me, the extra 30% off reduction on new releases doesn't apply.
Is the Members Only event done?!
Premier: Extra 15% off a Gift Card
Daz+: Extra 10% off a Gift Card
BUY A GIFT CARD
And can I as already anual member get the same discount on that 50% drop?! I tried a few days back to unsubscribe and use that button, but it just brings me back to a renewal and not to the shopping cart with the "product" in it!
Reported
Should work now.
There is some incongurence with how the extra off is applied for the daily-dealz-sale
Baseline is 50% off
The ruleset should be the following for each Daily Dealz i either own or that are in my cart:
1 - Extra 10% off (Debut New), Extra 20% off (Featured Artist)
2 - Extra 20% off (Debut New), Extra 30% off (Featured Artist)
3 - Extra 30% off (Debut New), Extra 40% off (Featured Artist)
i Own 2 of the current daily Dealz:
LY Renley Shaw HD for Genesis 9 Feminine
dForce Barett Tied Hair and Beard for Genesis 9
An example of a Featured Artist Store
It's giving me 65% Off, not the 80% off I'm expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 2nd image), we go to 82% off, not 90% (82% is the max i can go up to)
An example of a Debut New
30% Off (Baseline)
It's giving me 44% Off, not the 50% off im expecting
if i add another one (so 3, 4nd image), we go to 51% off, not 60% (51% is the max i can go up to)
The behavior is correct. When an offer say "extra x% off", it means, "with respetc to what you would pay, you get an extra x% off".
So for instance, on debut new release, you already get 30% off. So instead of 100, you would pay 70.
If you have an extra 20% off, it means that you will get 20% off the normal price (70), that is 70 * (1 - 0.2) = 70 * 0.8=56
If you final price is 56 instead of 100, this is a 44% off. This what is indicated.
You need to multiply the discount.
So 50% + 30% > 0.5*0.7 = 0.35 => 65%
And 30% + 29% > 0.7*0.8 = 0.56 => 44%
Ah, ok.
Good to know.
Yes, now it works, I confirm. The Daily Dealz discount applies correctly.
Thank you so much, Cris and Daz. :)
Banner is still up but no extra 10% for being a Daz+ member.
Same here -- No extra 15% off a gift card for being a Premier member. Please fix.
Has this been reported?