New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2728303233…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Sorry, my answer took a while, I got cloudflare.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,064

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

  • alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,428

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    tried too different ones and nope.

     

    niot with this one either.jpg
    3188 x 1749 - 435K
    didn't work.jpg
    3188 x 1749 - 398K
  • NathNath Posts: 3,064

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

     

    cart.png
    1438 x 912 - 184K
    whistlewetters.png
    2026 x 1200 - 806K
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,016

    Here's mine with the coupon error. FG Italian Restaurant Bundle is listed in the sale page.

    de.png
    979 x 915 - 131K
  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,086
    edited May 19

    And here is mine

    drinks.PNG
    1359 x 742 - 144K
    Post edited by Lorraine on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 737

    I have put one item from the Whistle Wetters which is supposed to be free with a Tipsy release, the code DRINK-ON-US does not work.

    Is dissapointing when an offer iss not being fulfilled.

    Please fix that.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    alan bard newcomer said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    tried too different ones and nope.

     

    Is this the page you got your products from? https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,016

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    So what's the point in having the "view all items" selection? This infers that whatever comes up on that list is eligible. Any decent vendor would honour this mistake.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    The glassware set is in that category

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    garrett_3d said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    So what's the point in having the "view all items" selection? This infers that whatever comes up on that list is eligible. Any decent vendor would honour this mistake.

    The "view all" button gives you all items eligible for the 70% off offer. The freebie offer is valid on select items from that category.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,016

    Leana said:

    garrett_3d said:

    So what's the point in having the "view all items" selection? This infers that whatever comes up on that list is eligible. Any decent vendor would honour this mistake.

    The "view all" button gives you all items eligible for the 70% off offer. The freebie offer is valid on select items from that category.

    That is not how it reads to normal people.... 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    alan bard newcomer said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    tried too different ones and nope.

     

    Is this the page you got your products from? https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1 

  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,086

    garrett_3d said:

    Leana said:

    garrett_3d said:

    So what's the point in having the "view all items" selection? This infers that whatever comes up on that list is eligible. Any decent vendor would honour this mistake.

    The "view all" button gives you all items eligible for the 70% off offer. The freebie offer is valid on select items from that category.

    That is not how it reads to normal people.... 

    I consider myself somewhat normal and this steaming pile of horse manure encouraged me to empty my cart. How to win friends and influence people.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,064

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    Sigh, it was when I selected it, I followed the link on the sale page and selected from the appropriate link there. However, thanks for looking into it, but I've lost my appetite to spend more money today.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    Sigh, it was when I selected it, I followed the link on the sale page and selected from the appropriate link there. However, thanks for looking into it, but I've lost my appetite to spend more money today.

    I do see the glassware in that category, so it should have worked. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Leana said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    Sigh, it was when I selected it, I followed the link on the sale page and selected from the appropriate link there. However, thanks for looking into it, but I've lost my appetite to spend more money today.

    I do see the glassware in that category, so it should have worked. 

    I put the glassware in the cart and it did work. 

    Screenshot 2026-05-19 at 2.49.05 AM.png
    1536 x 736 - 178K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    Cris Palomino said:

    Leana said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    frank0314 said:

    Nath said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Nath said:

    Code DRINK-ON-US (on today's sale page) doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

    Also, https://www.daz3d.com/ap-college-cafeteria-add-on : I'm confused: is it an add-on to something that isn't listed, or is it standalone and just named illogically?

     

    The free ones are in the link provided. We've reported on the add-on; there is a Cafeteria. 

    Well yes, but all items I tried the code with were from the link provided. It didn't work then, and still doesn't.  

    Can you show images of your cart, please?

    https://www.daz3d.com/jw-glassware-set is part of Whistlewetters: https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters#index=0&filtered=1

    https://www.daz3d.com/caribbean-street-bundle is one of today's new releases.

    Note also that jw-glassware-set is for some reason named  Scenefillers: set of decoration bottles in the cart. It is the same item though, and the code also doesn't work with the other items from the whistlewetter selection that I tried.

    You need to be picking from this link for the free item https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters. The two you picked aren't in that one

    Sigh, it was when I selected it, I followed the link on the sale page and selected from the appropriate link there. However, thanks for looking into it, but I've lost my appetite to spend more money today.

    I do see the glassware in that category, so it should have worked. 

    I put the glassware in the cart and it did work. 

    I just tried with the glassware and the Caribbean bundle and it works for me now too.

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 737
    edited May 19

    Animated Wine for Genesis 8, 8.1 and 9 is in the Whistle Wetters page, I added a Tipsy new release and put the code, it does not work sad

    Ediit: The item mentioned should be free with the code, applied it and nothing. 

    Please do something about it

    Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    Animated Wine for Genesis 8, 8.1 and 9 is in the Whistle Wetters page, I added a Tipsy new release and put the code, it does not work sad

    Ediit: The item mentioned should be free with the code, applied it and nothing. 

    Please do something about it

    This asset is indeed in the 'Whistle Wetters' items, but not in the 'Select Whistle Wetters' list and only this second list is concerned with th free offer. https://www.daz3d.com/select-whistle-wetters

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited May 19

    There are two groups there. The one you choose for the freebie is the link that is in the text.

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    SapphireBlue said:

    memcneil70 Now that the mods have had a look into the issue, maybe remove the screenshot you attached in your initial post to play it safe. It's showing your email address etc. 

    @SapphireBlue and any Moderator: Thank you for the warning, I wasn't aware I had done that. I tried to delete the attached image but for some reason couldn't find the way to do that on my MacMini and on Google Chrome. Can you either give me the method to do that or do it for me Moderators? I found two entries where it was posted.

    Mary 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574
    edited May 20

    memcneil70 said:

    SapphireBlue said:

    memcneil70 Now that the mods have had a look into the issue, maybe remove the screenshot you attached in your initial post to play it safe. It's showing your email address etc. 

    @SapphireBlue and any Moderator: Thank you for the warning, I wasn't aware I had done that. I tried to delete the attached image but for some reason couldn't find the way to do that on my MacMini and on Google Chrome. Can you either give me the method to do that or do it for me Moderators? I found two entries where it was posted.

    Mary 

    When you look at your post there will be a section with thumbnails for your attachments. If you put your mouse cursor over a thumbnail it should give you more details like the name of the pic and a "delete" option. 

    2026-05-20_15h33_54.png
    1429 x 500 - 97K
    Post edited by Leana on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139

    Leana said:

    memcneil70 said:

    SapphireBlue said:

    memcneil70 Now that the mods have had a look into the issue, maybe remove the screenshot you attached in your initial post to play it safe. It's showing your email address etc. 

    @SapphireBlue and any Moderator: Thank you for the warning, I wasn't aware I had done that. I tried to delete the attached image but for some reason couldn't find the way to do that on my MacMini and on Google Chrome. Can you either give me the method to do that or do it for me Moderators? I found two entries where it was posted.

    Mary 

    When you look at your post there will be a section with thumbnails for your attachments. If you put your mouse cursor over a thumbnail it should give you more details like the name of the pic and a "delete" option. 

    Thank you @Leana, that did the trick. I removed two images from two posts. I think that cleans them up.

    Mary 

  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,806

    I used my monthly character coupon on the Frankie bundle. Now if I put the other three new things in my cart - the add-on bundle and the two texture add-ons - the discount seems amiss.

    frankie-cart.jpg
    742 x 512 - 61K
    frankie-items.jpg
    989 x 563 - 80K
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    paulawp (marahzen) said:

    I used my monthly character coupon on the Frankie bundle. Now if I put the other three new things in my cart - the add-on bundle and the two texture add-ons - the discount seems amiss.

    How many tokens did you apply?

  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,806

    Monke said:

    paulawp (marahzen) said:

    I used my monthly character coupon on the Frankie bundle. Now if I put the other three new things in my cart - the add-on bundle and the two texture add-ons - the discount seems amiss.

    How many tokens did you apply?

    No tokens or other coupons applied at this time. I was considering building a cart but these items should do a bit better. 

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,647
    edited May 21

    paulawp (marahzen) said:

    I used my monthly character coupon on the Frankie bundle. Now if I put the other three new things in my cart - the add-on bundle and the two texture add-ons - the discount seems amiss.

    You are gettting an extra 20% off for 3 or more debute new releases regardless of whether they are bundles or additinal items and that is what you are getting. if you remove  one of the items you have in your cart you will see the price of the other 2 increase.

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
Sign In or Register to comment.