New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2324262829…87

Comments

  • csaacsaa Posts: 1,082
    edited May 5

    Cris Palomino said:

    Reported: the expected discount is triggered with the new release, but no discount appears with only the lime.

    Thanks for the follow up!  Looking forward to a resolution.

    I'm having the same issue in that the discount isn't applied. In my case I'm eager to buy a Quick Grab item shown below. The QG price is $6.99 and the lime discount appears to have no effect.

    Cheers!

    cinco_de_mayo.jpg
    1337 x 423 - 107K
    Post edited by csaa on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,810

    csaa said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Reported: the expected discount is triggered with the new release, but no discount appears with only the lime.

    Thanks for the follow up!  Looking forward to a resolution.

    I'm having the same issue in that the discount isn't applied. In my case I'm eager to buy a Quick Grab item shown below. The QG price is $6.99 and the lime discount appears to have no effect.

    Cheers!

     From the Quick Grab page:

    Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items. 

  • csaacsaa Posts: 1,082

    butterflyfish said:

     From the Quick Grab page:

    Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items. 

    Thanks so much for catching that! Lime or no lime, I'm looking forward to buying that item.

    Cheers!

  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,810

    csaa said:

    butterflyfish said:

     From the Quick Grab page:

    Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items. 

    Thanks so much for catching that! Lime or no lime, I'm looking forward to buying that item.

    Cheers!

    You're welcome smiley 

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 855

    Cinco de Daz-O

    $5 off any 1 Daz Original
    with code CINCO-BABY

    SHOP NOW

    Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

     

    There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???

     

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,236

    Xellosz said:

    Cinco de Daz-O

    $5 off any 1 Daz Original
    with code CINCO-BABY

    SHOP NOW

    Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

     

    There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???

     

    Yes,  I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine.

  • FJM1977FJM1977 Posts: 350
    emanuela1 said:

    Xellosz said:

    Cinco de Daz-O

    $5 off any 1 Daz Original
    with code CINCO-BABY

    SHOP NOW

    Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

     

    There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???

     

    Yes,  I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine (but this  Is my opinioni, I don't know of this Is the rule)

    It works on under 5's, but most under 5's are from Outlet or Quick grab, which are not compatible with promotions. Source: me purchasing Dream light's Sci-Fi Core Complex.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    emanuela1 said:

    Xellosz said:

    Cinco de Daz-O

    $5 off any 1 Daz Original
    with code CINCO-BABY

    SHOP NOW

    Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

     

    There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???

     

    Yes,  I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine (but this  Is my opinioni, I don't know of this Is the rule)

    What was the $4.99 item? That looks like an Outlet/Quick Grab price, and those do not take additional discounts unless the discount explicitlysays they do.

  • y3kmany3kman Posts: 896
    edited May 6

    emanuela1 said:

    Xellosz said:

    Cinco de Daz-O

    $5 off any 1 Daz Original
    with code CINCO-BABY

    SHOP NOW

    Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

     

    There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???

     

    Yes,  I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine.

    If a product's price ends with 0.99, it's most likely an Outlet/Quick Grab item and is not eligible with the coupon.

    Filter out the 1.99, 2.99, 3.99 and 4.99 items. There are some under-$5 you can get for free like the Antlers for G8 Male.

    Post edited by y3kman on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,236

    Sorry, you're right, I only noticed now, reading your messages, that the items chosen at 4.99 were part of the QG/OS category.

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,236

    Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,576
    edited May 6

    emanuela1 said:

    Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?

    You can use this free bookmarklet to add some filters on store pages, including adding "hide Daz+", price range and category filters: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/742841/extra-shop-filters-bookmarklet/p2#Comment_9314116

    There's no way that I know of currently to filter out GQ or OS, or to exclude specific prices.

    Post edited by Leana on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    Leana said:

    emanuela1 said:

    Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?

    You can use this free bookmarklet to add some filters on store pages, including adding "hide Daz+", price range and category filters: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/742841/extra-shop-filters-bookmarklet/p2#Comment_9314116

    There's no way that I know of currently to filter out GQ or OS, or to exclude specific prices.

    I usually use the price filter in the bookmarklet above: price 200-99999 and check the box. (Yes, the filter is in pennies and requires a range.)

  • Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket? 

    /Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,649

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket? 

    /Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.

    Hmm, my product library shows the individual products as DIM downloadable. You may need to submit a help desk ticket. 

  • dawn.hunterdawn.hunter Posts: 10

    Introducing Emmy 9
    it states:

    60% off “Emmy 9” Artist Stores

    70% off* with any “Emmy 9” New Release

    yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
    and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off

    Screenshot 2026-05-07 103038.png
    749 x 685 - 111K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    dawn.hunter said:

    Introducing Emmy 9
    it states:

    60% off “Emmy 9” Artist Stores

    70% off* with any “Emmy 9” New Release

    yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
    and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off

    Reporting. 

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,236

    Thank you https: Leana and jmucchiello

  • Charlie Judge said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket? 

    /Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.

    Hmm, my product library shows the individual products as DIM downloadable. You may need to submit a help desk ticket. 

    All the Neanderthal items were in DIM today. I restarted DIM & clicked the Refresh button, which was exactly what I did yesterday before trying to find the products. Must have been some weird cache glitch. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    Cris Palomino said:

    dawn.hunter said:

    Introducing Emmy 9
    it states:

    60% off “Emmy 9” Artist Stores

    70% off* with any “Emmy 9” New Release

    yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
    and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off

    Reporting. 

    We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,172
    edited May 7

    Richard Haseltine said:

    We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.

    The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:

    cart_50_instead_of_60.jpg
    726 x 895 - 74K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    Elor said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.

    The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:

    Flagged, though I don't know which is the correct discount.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Elor said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.

    The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:

    Flagged, though I don't know which is the correct discount.

    The discount was correct, the text was wrong and has been corrected.

  • This is not working.

    Immortal Privileges

    80% off up to 5 with any “Evermore” New Release

    See attachment as an example. KuJ courtyard is one of the things that you can select as part of 'Immortal Priviledges' but it is not 80% off when an Evermore new release is also in the cart. 

    Untitled.png
    707 x 506 - 73K
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366
    edited May 8

    Neither of these are working:

    Untitled3.png
    698 x 337 - 46K
    Untitled2.png
    1331 x 582 - 549K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    joshua.r.fletcher said:

    This is not working.

    Immortal Privileges

    80% off up to 5 with any “Evermore” New Release

    See attachment as an example. KuJ courtyard is one of the things that you can select as part of 'Immortal Priviledges' but it is not 80% off when an Evermore new release is also in the cart. 

    Reported. 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366
    edited May 8

    Or this

    Untitled4.png
    710 x 425 - 66K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    jmucchiello said:

    Neither of these are working:

    These work with a new Evermore release. But the description says nothing about needing a new release.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    jmucchiello said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Neither of these are working:

    These work with a new Evermore release. But the description says nothing about needing a new release.

    Reported this. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,718

    The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.

Sign In or Register to comment.