Reported: the expected discount is triggered with the new release, but no discount appears with only the lime.
Thanks for the follow up! Looking forward to a resolution.
I'm having the same issue in that the discount isn't applied. In my case I'm eager to buy a Quick Grab item shown below. The QG price is $6.99 and the lime discount appears to have no effect.
Reported: the expected discount is triggered with the new release, but no discount appears with only the lime.
Thanks for the follow up! Looking forward to a resolution.
I'm having the same issue in that the discount isn't applied. In my case I'm eager to buy a Quick Grab item shown below. The QG price is $6.99 and the lime discount appears to have no effect.
Cheers!
From the Quick Grab page:
Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items.
Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
Coupon code usable once per customer.
There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???
Yes, I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine (but this Is my opinioni, I don't know of this Is the rule)
It works on under 5's, but most under 5's are from Outlet or Quick grab, which are not compatible with promotions.
Source: me purchasing Dream light's Sci-Fi Core Complex.
Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
Coupon code usable once per customer.
There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???
Yes, I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine (but this Is my opinioni, I don't know of this Is the rule)
What was the $4.99 item? That looks like an Outlet/Quick Grab price, and those do not take additional discounts unless the discount explicitlysays they do.
Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?
Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?
Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?
Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket?
/Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.
Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket?
/Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.
Hmm, my product library shows the individual products as DIM downloadable. You may need to submit a help desk ticket.
yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off
yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off
Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket?
/Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.
Hmm, my product library shows the individual products as DIM downloadable. You may need to submit a help desk ticket.
All the Neanderthal items were in DIM today. I restarted DIM & clicked the Refresh button, which was exactly what I did yesterday before trying to find the products. Must have been some weird cache glitch.
yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off
Reporting.
We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.
We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.
The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:
We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.
The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:
Flagged, though I don't know which is the correct discount.
We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.
The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:
Flagged, though I don't know which is the correct discount.
The discount was correct, the text was wrong and has been corrected.
See attachment as an example. KuJ courtyard is one of the things that you can select as part of 'Immortal Priviledges' but it is not 80% off when an Evermore new release is also in the cart.
See attachment as an example. KuJ courtyard is one of the things that you can select as part of 'Immortal Priviledges' but it is not 80% off when an Evermore new release is also in the cart.
The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.
Comments
Thanks for the follow up! Looking forward to a resolution.
I'm having the same issue in that the discount isn't applied. In my case I'm eager to buy a Quick Grab item shown below. The QG price is $6.99 and the lime discount appears to have no effect.
Cheers!
From the Quick Grab page:
Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items.
Thanks so much for catching that! Lime or no lime, I'm looking forward to buying that item.
Cheers!
You're welcome
Cinco de Daz-O
$5 off any 1 Daz Original
with code CINCO-BABY
SHOP NOW
Discount excludes Daz+ Items, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
Coupon code usable once per customer.
There are many items in the list (SHOP NOW), but it only works on items over $5???
Yes, I tried a 4.99 item and it didn't work, so I replaced it with an item that cost more than 5, even just a little and it worked fine.
What was the $4.99 item? That looks like an Outlet/Quick Grab price, and those do not take additional discounts unless the discount explicitlysays they do.
If a product's price ends with 0.99, it's most likely an Outlet/Quick Grab item and is not eligible with the coupon.
Filter out the 1.99, 2.99, 3.99 and 4.99 items. There are some under-$5 you can get for free like the Antlers for G8 Male.
Sorry, you're right, I only noticed now, reading your messages, that the items chosen at 4.99 were part of the QG/OS category.
Is there a way to filter by price or category, excluding categories like Daz+, QG/OS or prices ending in .99, without having to pay separately for this feature?
You can use this free bookmarklet to add some filters on store pages, including adding "hide Daz+", price range and category filters: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/742841/extra-shop-filters-bookmarklet/p2#Comment_9314116
There's no way that I know of currently to filter out GQ or OS, or to exclude specific prices.
I usually use the price filter in the bookmarklet above: price 200-99999 and check the box. (Yes, the filter is in pennies and requires a range.)
Contents of the Neanderthal 9 character & add-on bundles are not downloadable with DIM. My Product Library shows only Daz Connect & manual options. I thought Daz Connect wasn't being used any more? Is this an error/glitch & do I need to open a ticket?
/Sigh/ I like the bundles, but if there isn't supposed to be a DIM option, I really don't want to deal with Connect or manual. But it's several days past the return window.
Hmm, my product library shows the individual products as DIM downloadable. You may need to submit a help desk ticket.
Introducing Emmy 9
it states:
60% off “Emmy 9” Artist Stores
70% off* with any “Emmy 9” New Release
yet, all non Daz Originals are at 50% off (https://www.daz3d.com/emmy-artists)
and having a Emmy 9 item in the cart does not seem to validate the 70% off
Reporting.
Thank you https: Leana and jmucchiello
All the Neanderthal items were in DIM today. I restarted DIM & clicked the Refresh button, which was exactly what I did yesterday before trying to find the products. Must have been some weird cache glitch.
We hope it is fixed now, certainly the test cart worked.
The 70% discount with an Emmy 9 release works, but the base discount is still at 50% instead of the advertised 60% (tested in the cart, not just viewed on the store pages). I picked some products randomly on the first page of the FAS:
Flagged, though I don't know which is the correct discount.
The discount was correct, the text was wrong and has been corrected.
This is not working.
Immortal Privileges
80% off up to 5 with any “Evermore” New Release
See attachment as an example. KuJ courtyard is one of the things that you can select as part of 'Immortal Priviledges' but it is not 80% off when an Evermore new release is also in the cart.
Neither of these are working:
Reported.
Or this
These work with a new Evermore release. But the description says nothing about needing a new release.
Reported this.
The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.