Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
This thread gets a lot of good use out of Stonemason's Main Street USA, all three Suburbs sets, and even the Neon Bazaar. With Stonemason's efficiency, I can get a lot of extra elements into the scenes. That's what I need for these stories. I think Richard should take more trips to visit some of the other Stonemason sets I own.
Edit, Oh, I can't forget to mention Streets of the Wild West where the whole Posse story took place! I'm sure there are others that I don't remember right now either.
If you eject him into space, he can visit Mars Habitat ...
I have 80 Stonemason products, but not Mars Habitat.
He has a lot of Star Wars inspired sets like Frontier Outpost, Desert Outpost, Arctic Outpost and Smugglers Alley ;-)
I'm not much interested in Sci-Fi, so I wouldn't even recognize the inspiration behind those. I don't think I have any of those.
Ah chaos wonderful chaos at last , how relaxing and soothing it is to see, and i can see a lot of work went into it, which I appreciate. Q: Do you think if you were to put cat ears on a ferret it would look like a cat?
I agree that the cars and roads look to be from a mirror universe. Sensible cars have the driver on the right so that he ( or she ) can use their left hand for the wiggly stick thingy. Also they can use their ( dominant ) right hand to hold and aim the jousting lance, if they happen to be carrying one. ( I might be wrong on this, I have a sneaking suspicion a jousting lance is held diagonally across the body )
I like a nice bit of Sci-Fi , like "The Adventures of Don Quick".
That is probably the explos...explanation, those ferrets are always up to no good, stealing cats' playmates and such.
I was thinking of a feline version of 'Feathers McGraw' , but it looks like I might have to compromise with a meercat, ferrets being sort of sparse around there parts.. Meercat might be a better base with tt's longer legs, but a ferret looks kind of suspicious with those little beady eyes.. I'm not going to ask where you get 'playmates' from, is it a magazine? It sounds rather risque?.
This just in.. Forum member found in compromising situation with meercat, more updates expected.
Cat ears + ferret = carrot. We are back to vegetables again.
A carrot is oramge, so it still might work to distract ... direct the cops to a more fruitful (vegetableful?) line of inquiry.
@3DIO That looks great!
Well, it could be that the witnesses had seen the billboard just before and that made them see a felonious carrot as a cat? I'm sure a good defence lawyer could work with that.
Mistaken Identity?
Judge Judy: In the case of Stonemason City, Iowa vs. Richard Haseltine, Mr. Haseltine, how do you plead?
Richard Haseltine: Not Guilty, your honor! It was a case of mistaken identity.
Who knew I'd ever have a good use for the Evil Pumpkin carrot addon that I bought years ago? Sometimes these silly purchases are just the perfect fit for a story render. Richard lives in a strange world!
I like to have a range of ages of characters, but it depends on the setting. If it is inside a factory, for example, then children are not really appropriate unless it's some sort of visit. I hadn't thought of having characters grow older though, that's a good point.
I remember when I first discovered this thread. I read it all at one sitting. Then I told you how much I love it.
Next thing I knew, Richard visited my apartment to look at my paintings. Then he wreaked havoc and ran away.
I've shared parts of this story with my friends. They love it as well.
I can't easily share the story because most of my friends don't use the Internet.
I've shown them some content on my iPad but that is a bit difficult for many old folks to navigate.
They Look the Same
Another lineup is conducted. The witness is brought in to identify the driver of the car. It is important to establish with certainty, whether these charges against Richard Haseltine are valid, or whether it was really a case of mistaken identity.
Police: So, which one was it that you saw driving the silver convertible recklessly against the flow of traffic on Main Street last week?
Witness (squinting through his Coke bottle glasses): Gosh, I don't know. They both look the same to me. There are two of them there, right?
Police: Gah, we'll never be able to hold that cat responsible for anything. Charges dropped again.
Charges dropped, or charges batted off the edge of the table?
Yes.
I'm surprised Richard didn't keep it, so he could add it to his growing collection. Some people collect stamps, Richard maybe collects charge sheets.
Such a great story line Barbult I am so loving each and everyone so far!
Can't wait till the next one!!
Every day on the forum is probably a hard day for moderators. Maybe that "unwinding" is how Richard gets into so may predicaments.
The Carrot could be back at some point in time. I agree, he looks rather mischievous. Richard is the beloved leading man of this thread. Jack and Lola are supporting characters, appearing very often. Others drop by from time to time. New ones appear occasionally. Ron and the Carrot are both fairly new here.
I never know what will happen until it happens. It is like this thread has a life of its own and I am just the medium through which it forces its will on us.
Probably the latter!
Let's hope not! Although IIRC you have a pose for that. You know cats too well.
Hmmm. He probably has a pretty good collection by now. He, Jack and Lola were together in jail at one time (earlier in this thread). That is where Richard and Lola met.
Welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying the stories. I love creating them.