New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…1920222425…87

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,366

    What constitutes ownership when there's already 2 dozen things in this series?

    Today Only
     

    Extra 20% off LI The Magic Rug - Assorted Novelties 01
    To owners of "LI The Magic Rug" content.

    BUY NOW

     

    Because when I put Assorted Novelties 01 in my cart, it says 30% off., not 44%

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    jmucchiello said:

    What constitutes ownership when there's already 2 dozen things in this series?

    Today Only
     

    Extra 20% off LI The Magic Rug - Assorted Novelties 01
    To owners of "LI The Magic Rug" content.

    BUY NOW

     

    Because when I put Assorted Novelties 01 in my cart, it says 30% off., not 44%

    Reporting as I also have several of the products and am not getting the discount from the site coupon. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    Fixed now.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    APRIL-SHOWERS doesn't appear to work. Not that the "mega" sale has anything mega about it.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,172

    What did you try to buy?

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    My bad, it won't work if you have a new release in cart at the same time.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014
    edited April 29

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad

    2.png
    1615 x 1390 - 703K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 576

    ART-DEALS code doesn't work for me, either.

  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,705

    garrett_3d said:

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad
     

    That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,157

    Outlet Collectors Choice When the button is pressed to get the outlet sale, filtering by vendor does nothing. Filtering by genre, figure and software works normally.

    Regards,

    Richard

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,011

    richardandtracy said:

    Outlet Collectors Choice When the button is pressed to get the outlet sale, filtering by vendor does nothing. Filtering by genre, figure and software works normally.

    Regards,

    Richard

    I'll send a report. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    Havos said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad
     

    That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.

    It never showed up in DIM yesterday and I didn't see it on the store page, it's only popped up this morning. 

  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 576

    garrett_3d said:

    Havos said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad
     

    That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.

    It never showed up in DIM yesterday and I didn't see it on the store page, it's only popped up this morning. 

    Ditto, it only showed up within the last hour for me on DIM. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    garrett_3d said:

    Havos said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad

    That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.

    It never showed up in DIM yesterday and I didn't see it on the store page, it's only popped up this morning. 

    It was a flash sale that was active at the end of the "Daz day" yesterday. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    So why is it still showing now?

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    There's a "STORE-WIDE FEATURED ARTISTS" title on today's sale page but the only stores I see in that section are the "collective" artists store. Is that what's intended or is there somehing missing?

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,574

    garrett_3d said:

    So why is it still showing now?

    No idea, my post was just explaining why you might have missed it yesterday. 

  • TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,583

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,647

    TesseractSpace said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

    It is not working for me also. Please fix. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,014

    garrett_3d said:

    Havos said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.

    EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.

    sad
     

    That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.

    It never showed up in DIM yesterday and I didn't see it on the store page, it's only popped up this morning. 

    FWIW, this is STILL showing in DIM. 

  • NiffgorNiffgor Posts: 54

    APRIL-SHOWERS not working for me...

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,779
    edited April 29

    For what it's worth, I used the OUR-APPRECIATION code in lower-case letters, rather than upper case,

    It didn't work.

    I switched to upper case letters and it worked.

    Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,172

    Niffgor said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS not working for me...`

    @garrett_3d's advice is to use it with only the item you want for free in your cart.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    I am not seeing an Apriil Showers code in DIM - could one of you post a screenshot, if it is still appearing, please?

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,647

    Charlie Judge said:

    TesseractSpace said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

    It is not working for me also. Please fix. 

    It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.

    It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Charlie Judge said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    TesseractSpace said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

    It is not working for me also. Please fix. 

    It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.

    It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.

    Done, having finally understood the issue.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,647

    Richard Haseltine said:

    I am not seeing an Apriil Showers code in DIM - could one of you post a screenshot, if it is still appearing, please?

    It is on today's sale page

    Thanks for reporting 

    April Showers coupon.jpg
    1526 x 636 - 192K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,413

    Just to help out, APRIL-SHOWERS worked for me.  One item in the cart, a rather nice one.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,715

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    TesseractSpace said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

    It is not working for me also. Please fix. 

    It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.

    It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.

    Done, having finally understood the issue.

    Should be fixed, please try again if it was failing before.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,647

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    TesseractSpace said:

    APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid

    It is not working for me also. Please fix. 

    It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.

    It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.

    Done, having finally understood the issue.

    Should be fixed, please try again if it was failing before.

    It now works for me. Thanks. 

Sign In or Register to comment.