Outlet Collectors Choice When the button is pressed to get the outlet sale, filtering by vendor does nothing. Filtering by genre, figure and software works normally.
Outlet Collectors Choice When the button is pressed to get the outlet sale, filtering by vendor does nothing. Filtering by genre, figure and software works normally.
There's a "STORE-WIDE FEATURED ARTISTS" title on today's sale page but the only stores I see in that section are the "collective" artists store. Is that what's intended or is there somehing missing?
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
It is not working for me also. Please fix.
It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.
It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
It is not working for me also. Please fix.
It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.
It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
It is not working for me also. Please fix.
It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.
It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.
Done, having finally understood the issue.
Should be fixed, please try again if it was failing before.
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
It is not working for me also. Please fix.
It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.
It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.
Done, having finally understood the issue.
Should be fixed, please try again if it was failing before.
Comments
What constitutes ownership when there's already 2 dozen things in this series?
Today Only
Extra 20% off LI The Magic Rug - Assorted Novelties 01
To owners of "LI The Magic Rug" content.
BUY NOW
Because when I put Assorted Novelties 01 in my cart, it says 30% off., not 44%
Reporting as I also have several of the products and am not getting the discount from the site coupon.
Fixed now.
APRIL-SHOWERS doesn't appear to work. Not that the "mega" sale has anything mega about it.
What did you try to buy?
My bad, it won't work if you have a new release in cart at the same time.
Just had Art for a Buck pop up in DIM - the code does not work. I've tried it with half a dozen different items from the list.
EDIT: Premier "Up to 30 items for $1.99 each" doesn't work either.
ART-DEALS code doesn't work for me, either.
That code was for a promotion that ran yesterday.
Outlet Collectors Choice When the button is pressed to get the outlet sale, filtering by vendor does nothing. Filtering by genre, figure and software works normally.
Regards,
Richard
I'll send a report.
It never showed up in DIM yesterday and I didn't see it on the store page, it's only popped up this morning.
Ditto, it only showed up within the last hour for me on DIM.
It was a flash sale that was active at the end of the "Daz day" yesterday.
So why is it still showing now?
There's a "STORE-WIDE FEATURED ARTISTS" title on today's sale page but the only stores I see in that section are the "collective" artists store. Is that what's intended or is there somehing missing?
No idea, my post was just explaining why you might have missed it yesterday.
APRIL-SHOWERS isn't working for me. Have checked a few items on the linked sale, made sure only the item was in the cart, I haven't already used the coupon, and it keeps coming up invalid
It is not working for me also. Please fix.
FWIW, this is STILL showing in DIM.
APRIL-SHOWERS not working for me...
For what it's worth, I used the OUR-APPRECIATION code in lower-case letters, rather than upper case,
It didn't work.
I switched to upper case letters and it worked.
@garrett_3d's advice is to use it with only the item you want for free in your cart.
I am not seeing an Apriil Showers code in DIM - could one of you post a screenshot, if it is still appearing, please?
It doesn't work for me even if there is only one item in my cart.
It appears that this coupon is working for some people and not others. It is possible it was used in an earlier promotion. At any rate would a kind mod please report this to DAZ.
Done, having finally understood the issue.
It is on today's sale page
Thanks for reporting
Just to help out, APRIL-SHOWERS worked for me. One item in the cart, a rather nice one.
Should be fixed, please try again if it was failing before.
It now works for me. Thanks.