Daz Studio and Linux

1…6163656667

Comments

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Very easy, as mentioned just add Daz Studio exe to Steam then in the launch options add this.

    PROTON_NVIDIA_LIBS=1  
     

    DS6 I've not gotten to launch at all yet. That is interesting it works for you using proton-cachyos-slr. I think I've read about that somewhere but didn't try it.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    3DIO said:

    @bluejaunte
    Thanks for the explanation.  I'm not familiar with the Proton thing but will look into that once I get dForce running.  No issue with performance here though.  I'm actually quite mind-blown by the performance in some respects.  For example, the speed at which Blender boots is truly mind blowing!

    Even booting GIMP must be at least four times quicker than was on Windows!

    @TimberWolf
    Your expertise, time and effort is truly appreciated.  I'll just have to hop between Daz Studio and Blender for the time being.  I did invest in some nice Blender plugins a few months back, and they include cloth stuff.  So not the end of the world, although I suspect you're in for another brain-picking when I get that Nvidia card  :-D

     

    Those are native Linux apps though. Sure that stuff is fast and may be faster than on Windows for various reasons. The Proton thing is Valve having done a hell of a lot of engineering to get Windows games working on Linux at amazing performance. If you're just using Wine then at least as far as I understand you're not getting that immense engineering effort for your 3D accelerated applications. But it's absolutely possible I'm misunderstanding how it all works, or how much Proton affects OpenGL performance. It was just my gut feeling that anything 3D should best be run through Proton. I'll do some more testing at some point.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    TimberWolf said:

    @bluejaunte

    and 6.x is running on proton-cachyos-slr.

    After reading this again, since you're not running Steam you are doing this using Lutris or Bottles I guess? Essentially that's the same thing as I do on Steam. They're all just launchers really. And if your approach works with Iray and dForce I see no reason to try doing it through Steam. Have you tried at all to run DS4 through Proton like that as well or just DS6?

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    @bluejaunte

    Yes - both running in Lutris in the same wine prefix. Lutris allows you to reconfigure the wine environment on the fly with a drop-down selection for all available runners. Both 4.24 and 6 work with basically every single runner apart from a very early version of Proton that's included for backwards compatibility. I could not see the slightest difference in performance with any of them.

    The headscratcher for me is really why your dForce kernels won't compile. I wasn't aware Steam could  auto-load the nvidia-libs until you mentioned it but if you can render, which you can, that's working fine. As an experiment I uninstalled my nvidia-libs and, as expected, the GPUs could not be used. However, dForce still worked so, under wine, Studio appears to be using the system OpenCL drivers.

    What do you get if you type clinfo in the console?

     

    clinfo.png
    1256 x 778 - 136K
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Yeah weird. Same result as you with clinfo. Also finds OpenCL C 1.2 further down which is what Daz Studio is not finding. I tried DS6 from Lutris as well and doesn't open at all just like Steam. Tried with proton/cachyos/slr as well and didn't help.

    Do you have a Wine prefix entered under Game options? Mine is empty at the moment.

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    Yup, that's the fundamental difference in our setups. You're running Studio from a pre-existing Windows installation, I've got both installed under Linux in a wine prefix. Also, DS6 needs a WIndows DLL copying into the prefix which is missing from the default wine repo - without icuuc.dll, it will completely fail to run. You can grab that from your existing Windows OS but you'll need somewhere to put it...

    If you just want it working, install DIM using the  DAZ executable in Lutris, creating a wine prefix. Run DIM to install 4.24 and 6.x, duplicate the Lutris DIM entry twice and change the executable for both Studio versions (so you'll end up with 3 Lutris entries, but only one prefix), symlink the nvidia-libs from the Github repo and finally add that missing DLL into the prefix's /syswow64 directory. You'll then need to symlink your content directory(s) from inside the prefix.  Pick any runner you like in the config - they all work identically on my hardware. It's easier if you install the latest system WINE before you start this as well. It's not essential, but it allows you to use the nvidia-libs installation script rather than manually linking everything.

    I'll have a go with Steam tomorrow but I can't imagine I'll be able to get something working that you couldn't to be honest.

    Screenshot.png
    2296 x 1010 - 844K
  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    @3DIO

    Unfortunately, no. All that did was re-confirm that the diagram that Csaa provided holds true for Nvidia as it does for AMD; OpenCL in Wine/Linux is not part of the GPU drivers. You still need the GPU drivers for Studio to recognise the card as a valid OpenCL device but after that they're not relevant for dForce. If you look in your Simulation pane, the Advanced tab shows something along the lines of 'No valid OpenCL device found. dForce is not available' - Studio is not aware you even have a GPU so step one for you is getting ROCm installed. At that point we could start looking at.

    I'm still uncertain why you had problems installing the ROCm drivers which is why I suggested joining a forum where there will be people who are experts with the hardware you have. And, as you'll see below, I don't think Steam will help at all...

    @bluejaunte

    I can't get dForce working using Steam as the wine manager either, but DS6 started and ran with no other problems. I also can't get my GPUs recognised using Bottles. The only way I've managed to get full functionality in Linux is using system wine (just running the Windows executables directly and letting wine take over) or Lutris.

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    @3DIO

    Nail, meet coffin. I still think it might be possible to get OpenCL working via Rusticl, as we did with a 9060XT (which also involves editing environment variables), but I'm raising the white flag. Don't be put off  getting involved with a Linux forum; yes, there will be people who are curt and unpleasant but just ignore them. You will be able to get help.

     

    Screenshot_20260426_151428.png
    726 x 548 - 91K
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Alright thanks, I should try installing through DIM and see if that makes a difference. Starting through Wine as far as I remember didn't show any GPU at all, but that was probably because nvlibs wasn't there right.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277
    edited April 27

    TimberWolf said:

    Yup, that's the fundamental difference in our setups. You're running Studio from a pre-existing Windows installation, I've got both installed under Linux in a wine prefix. Also, DS6 needs a WIndows DLL copying into the prefix which is missing from the default wine repo - without icuuc.dll, it will completely fail to run. You can grab that from your existing Windows OS but you'll need somewhere to put it...

    If you just want it working, install DIM using the  DAZ executable in Lutris, creating a wine prefix. Run DIM to install 4.24 and 6.x, duplicate the Lutris DIM entry twice and change the executable for both Studio versions (so you'll end up with 3 Lutris entries, but only one prefix), symlink the nvidia-libs from the Github repo and finally add that missing DLL into the prefix's /syswow64 directory. You'll then need to symlink your content directory(s) from inside the prefix.  Pick any runner you like in the config - they all work identically on my hardware. It's easier if you install the latest system WINE before you start this as well. It's not essential, but it allows you to use the nvidia-libs installation script rather than manually linking everything.

    I'll have a go with Steam tomorrow but I can't imagine I'll be able to get something working that you couldn't to be honest.

    So after doing all this I now have DIM and Daz Studio 4 and Daz Studio 2026 in Lutris under a separate wine prefix (as opposed to the default which was just .wine) and Daz Studio 2026 does indeed start now. Both versions still report that no valid OpenCL 1.2 device could be found though.

    When I set Wine version to System 11.7 Staging it finds the RTX 4090 as OpenCL device but it won't render. I get those CUDA # devices listed but they don't render.

     

    Post edited by bluejaunte on
  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    @bluejaunte

    Have you downloaded and installed the nvidia-libs package from here - https://github.com/SveSop/nvidia-libs/releases/tag/v1.0.2 ?

    I say installed, but you're just running a script that creates the symlinks that are needed for Studio to use your GPU.  If all you see is CUDA xxxxxxxxx in the hardware tab then that has probably not been done correctly. Once it is done, you'll still see the CUDA # devices but in addition you'll see your GPU named as you would expect.

    Download that package and extract it to anywhere you like (but be aware you will need to keep the extracted files in that location as they will be symlinked from your wine prefix - I put it in the wine prefix itself so I don't inadvertently get rid of it but that's not essential in Cachy), navigate to it in Dolphin and open the console there. All you need to type is this:

    WINEPREFIX=/your/wine/prefix ./setup_nvlibs.sh install

    You can find the full path you need by right clicking on your Studio Lutris entry and clicking 'configure'. At the bottom is the full path to the directory.

    If you have already done this - I suspect you have - then there is something odd with your setup. Uninstalling the nvidia-libs library leaves dForce working on my setup but with no rendering capability, exactly as expected, although the fact that you don't see your GPU as a named device in the Render Settings leads me to think it might be worth revisiting.

    What Nvidia drivers do you have installed?

    Screenshot_20260427_045327.png
    744 x 156 - 12K
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277
    edited April 27

    I did run setup_nvlibs.sh for the new Lutris specific Wine prefix. Only I had it built from source the other day, not realizing the binaries could be downloaded. But same thing otherwise. Without that the GPU wasn't detected for rendering either so definitely helped with that.

    Post edited by bluejaunte on
  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    I'm a little uncertain as to what's working for you and what isn't. Can you render with iRay in DS4 and DS6 on the GPU? If not, your nvidia-libs library isn't installed correctly. If you can render on the GPU in both versions, but dForce is unavailable, something is otherwise borked in your driver setup. It's basically impossible to do an autopsy via a forum unfortunately as it could be a myriad of things.

    How open are you to nuking your current Cachy install and starting again if this is the case?!

    Screenshot_20260427_054016.png
    773 x 782 - 105K
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Zero open for nuking. But it's ok anyway, I'm just messing around. There is no actual reason for me to do any serious Daz Studio work on Linux. It's just neat to tinker smiley

    The obvious difference with my nvidia-smi is that I only have one RTX 4090. Who knows, maybe your Daz Studio uses the second card for OpenCL? Just odd that I get OpenCL on Wine-Staging, and rendering on Proton but not both in any of them.

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    I can pick either card for dForce and it works. With any runner. One is just significantly slower than the other. I can't pretend I understand what's happening with your Cachy install because I don't - lots of folks in this thread have had no problems with Debian, Fedora and Arch distros and just the one GPU so there's something unique with the way yours is configured.

    Like you, though, I don't use Linux for serious work. Cachy is on my home PC but at the company I own and run it's Windows on every PC. I can't run unsupported operating systems for Unity,  the Adobe suite, Studio and a fair few others when it's the main income for six of us.

    The problem for me with Windows, as an individual, is that every update brings 'features' that nobody asked for, resource-consuming software with you providing the resources, claiming to solve problems that nobody actually has or that Windows itself created in the first place. WIndows serves Microsoft's interests, not yours or mine. We've become the product. I have no choice but to use it at my company, albeit the Enterprise version is marginally better than the quarterly revenue report generator that masquerades as Windows 11 Home - but in my own time? No thanks. I can still bring ideas and concepts home and work on them on Linux without some self-aware Clippy firing ads at me :)

    Sorry I couldn't help further - hopefully you'll figure it out - but your OS is coughing up very, very strange results!

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277
    edited April 27

    3DIO said:

    @TimberWolf
    If you were me and were lumbered with my graphics card situation, which distro would you install to get it working with dForce?

    Forget about my love for CachyOS.  Forget about my love for GNOME.  Forget about any previous display of enthusiasm I've shown for any specific thing.  This is just a what would you do personally kind of question, if you were to choose the most likely route to getting it working.  The way I see it is I'm out of luck for GPU acceleration with this damn thing regardless of whether I use Linux or Windows.  I can (and so far always have) lived without CUDA, but not having dForce, that's just too much and I cannot go on like that.

    So if you think you could get dForce working an a specific distro, I'd give that a try.  And if that fails, then I suppose I could use one SSD for Windows with only Daz Studio installed, and the other SSD for Linux with everything else on it as my main OS.  My thinking is that as long as I access the Windows SSD from my Linux installation and not the other way around, there is nothing Windows can do to my Linux install.  As far as Windows is concerned, my Linux install woud not exist if I set-up the BIOS boot options in such a way.

    But man, I really have to do something, cause lack of dForce is just not doable for me and I reckon it'll be some time before I can afford an Nvidia card.

     

    May wanna watch this:

    Basically, stop distro hopping. They all do the same thing at the end of the day. You're more than fine on CachyOS.

    Post edited by bluejaunte on
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    TimberWolf said:

    Sorry I couldn't help further - hopefully you'll figure it out - but your OS is coughing up very, very strange results!

    Thanks for the help! And eh, not really that strange. It's just that one tiny thing. I don't imagine that your configs are very different. We're both on fully updated CachyOS usning KDE Plasma, same NVidia drivers using NVidia cards. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398

    @3DIO

    Lots of points here, so I'll work through them as best I can:

    Diffeomorphic

    Create a symlink inside your Daz Studio wine prefix that points to a directory outside that prefix. That way you can save Studio scenes and the .dbz files that Diffeo creates into a directory that Blender can easily access. Or you can just save your files inside the prefix (not recommended because you'll lose them in the event you need to rebuild your wine environment) and just open them from within Blender itself - /home/yourname/Games/yourWinePrefix/drive_c/wherever

    Linux Distro

    Whilst I generally agree with bluejaunte that distro hopping can be a bit of a waste of time, I don't think it is if you're just starting out. The experience in Linux Mint is vastly different to Cachy or Bazzite but once you've found one that works for you, stick with it. With that said, for your specific purposes, have a look back at CSAAs post on the 31st of March. Linux Mint + flatpak Bottles worked with the AMD card out of the box but that AMD GPU is much newer than yours. If you have a spare drive and some spare time it might be worth a look. It might work for you and, although I think you'll hate Linux Mint, it could be a usable stopgap. Probably easier just to dual boot with Windows. 

    If you're going to dual boot Windows, it's recommended to install Windows first as it will hijack the Linux bootloader if you're not careful. As long as you boot from the BIOS and not the bootloader it will be fine.

    Would this be of any use?

    Sitting in a box behind me is an Inno GTX 1660 Super. The reason it's in a box and not driving the monitors on my music workstation is that one of the shroud fans died in a loud and noisy fashion and replacement fans from AliExpress take about 6 weeks to arrive - I had to buy a new GPU. The fans are still available for under £10 but you'd have to put up with the wait to get them, unless you can find them closer to home. The GPU is fine, I dismantled it, cleaned it, reapplied the thermal paste on the heatsink block and put it away. Yours if you want it as it's no use to me. You could simply strap a desktop fan to it or fit one of those standalone PCI GPU coolers in an adjacent slot for a quicker solution. It's only a 6GB card so not much use for rendering these days but dForce will work.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    3DIO said:

    @bluejaunte
    Indeed, I'm very happy with CachyOS.  Trouble is need dForce to work, and it's going to be some time until I can afford a new card.  So I have to look at alternatve solutions for the time being.  As pointed out, one solution would be to put Daz Studio back on Windows and have that on its own SSD, with everything else installed on Linux (CachyOS) as my main OS on the other SSD.  Nevertheless, if I could get completely away from Windows by using a different distro, then I would go with that (at least for the time being).

    Could be a year (or even two) before I get a new card, and I can't go a day without dForce, nevermind a year (or worse two)  :-D

    I had intended, if all else failed, to use Diffeomorphic to transfer to Blender to get around the lack of dForce.  But how the heck am I supposed to go from Daz Studio to Blender using Diffeomorphic, when Daz Studio is held within the Lutris container to make it work, but Blender is installed natively?

    I'm not sure it would even be possible since they're running in two completely different environments.  So now I've been looking into getting around the lack of dForce by using the Sculpting Tool in Daz Premier, but it's as if one of the most important tools that was ever added to Daz Studio is something that no one seems to know much about.

    Either way, Daz Studio without dForce is an absolue no-go zone for me.  And since Daz Studio and Blender are technically running in different environments, well, no chance of me getting around it with Diffeomorphic then, either.  So basically I'm screwed unless I find another solution to it, or am prepared to wait until I can afford an new card (which I'm not).

     

    Yeah the point is that any distro can be made to do anything so there's really not much point in switching around. Sure if you don't wanna tinker at all and just get something that works out of the box (if that exists at all) then it might be worth it. But there's no such thing as "one distro works but the other doesn't"... only out of the box, maybe.

    As for Diffeomorphic, I'd say surely you don't wanna bother with that whole nightmare every time you want cloth simulation. That would be such a workflow killer, I cannot imagine you'd enjoy that.

    Maybe another alternative would be running Windows in a virtual machine inside of CachyOS. Not sure how well that performs these days but may be worth investigating. Probably not, so get on Windows native and cry every day like the rest of us. And hope that Linux will keep growing to a market share that makes it impossible to ignore for the big players. According to the latest Steam hardware survey it has grown to over 5% among Steam users which is astounding. We are really moving towards a number that cannot be ignored so easily anymore.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    I dual boot, there's no reason for a VM. It's not really solving an issue anyway, you're back in Windows after all. Just running inside of Linux but it's still Windows again laugh

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    I'm just thinking if I have a native Windows available running at native speeds, and not to mention being fully set up with all the software and tools I need, why would I go for an experience inside a VM that could only possibly be worse? I think that approach only makes sense if you really, really don't wanna dual boot for some reason. And keep in mind this is my livelihood as well. Idealism dies quickly when you make a living from this stuff. And I'm still on Windows 10 too so I'm not running into all those Windows 11 issues.

    What I find a bit baffling is that some CG studios are already on Linux. All the Foundry industry standard software like Nuke or Mari are on Linux. Autodesk Maya is on Linux, also industry standard. Even started on Unix as far as I know. But somehow Adobe has never given two shits about Linux even though Photoshop could be considered an industry standard in the CG industry as well. I wonder how they handle that.

    Winboat looks promising for running Photoshop but it still doesn't have any 3D acceleration. And that's what makes Photoshop so irresistable to me. It's so snappy with 3D acceleration, it's addicting. None of the alternatives come close.

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Ok looks like I got it fixed. I hadn't tested properly, turns out DS6 is working on Wine-Staging. CUDA and OpenCL both show up.  Only DS4 has issues. After copying DzOpenCL.dll in the DS6 directory over to DS4 (which had an older version from 2018), DS4 now properly finds my RTX 4090 as an OpenCL device.

    *shrugs*

  • TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 398
    edited April 28

    @bluejaunte

    If there were an emoji for 'wtf face', I'd use it. I checked my 4.x directory and DzOpenCL.dll is dated November 2018. And it works. I suspect we must have some driver differences but if it's working, it's working. Try changing your wine runner to one of the Proton series and see if you find any difference in performance. I didn't but you might find something I missed.

    @3DIO

    It is worth learning what you can and can't do in Linux, in any distro really. Mostly it's 'can do'. You posted earlier that Studio was sandboxed and assumed that it couldn't write files that Blender could use. Yes, the application is sandboxed but a wine prefix is just a directory structure containing some Windows files. It's still a Linux file structure. Linux couldn't give a fig about what the applications can or can't see - there are tools that allow you to tunnel out of that virtual box and the Windows application won't be able to tell the difference between your tunnel (a symlink/symbolic link in Linux parlance) and a native directory in it's prefix.

    Syntax: ln -s /where/you/want/your/files/to/go    name_of_directory_wine_will see  (ln -s = soft link; used for mapping a virtual directory to a real one)

    e.g. ln -s /home/3DIO/Diffeo Diffeo

    This will create a symlink to a folder called Diffeo in your home directory, if your username is 3DIO, that will show up in Studio as, well, Diffeo. You create this by opening the console (right click in Dolphin which is KDE - not sure what file manager Gnome uses but it will work identically) in the directory in your prefix you want the symlink to appear. It works anywhere in any Linux file structure, not just wine. This is basic stuff. Learn it :) There are tonnes of YouTube channels that are distro agnostic which will take you from zero to hero in not too much time, but I do appreciate that a house move is pretty stressful and can consume a lot of your time. Been there, done that. I wasn't really in the mood for learning either!

    Bluejaunte is absolutely right - there's really no point in running a VM which is just Windows but worse. Winboat can be coerced into providing a rather lacklustre GPU accelarated experience, but I'll leave it to you to go down that rabbit hole. If you want to sandbox a dual boot Windows OS, disable your internet connection there. End of updates. If you don't want the 1660 and can't get a replacement for your current GPU for an extended period of time, *and* you need dForce, well..... Clippy says 'Hi'. I have to use Windows at my company due to using Adobe software and no support for much of our software on Linux, so does bluejaunte. Welcome to our worlds!

    Assume it's possible until proven otherwise in Linux. It's mostly the case.

    Take 5 minutes to read this - it will make you feel good about your decision :)

    https://www.michaelstinkerings.org/one-day-with-cachyos-an-arch-experience-without-the-arch-pain/

    The takeaway quote for me is this:

    The deeper issue is that people don't learn to use computers anymore. Everything arrives pre-packaged behind beautiful little icons, and you tap to your heart's content without ever needing to understand what's happening underneath. Linux gives you full control of your hardware, but it asks something in return: that you read, that you think, that you understand what you're doing before you do it. In an era where every other platform has optimized for thoughtlessness, that's either Linux's greatest strength or its tallest barrier — depending on who's sitting at the keyboard.

     

    Post edited by TimberWolf on
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    Just tested and proton-cachyos definitely seems a bit more fluid, aka more fps. Sadly I can't confirm 100% because mangohud refuses to show up on any of the proton ones. And OpenCL doesn't yet work with any of them either. Copying the dll didn't help there.

  • Just a note to say that VMs are a poor solution because I can only think of one consumer VM that supports PCI passthrough so the guest OS can see your GPU, and even that requires one to isolate it in UEFI, which in turn makes it unavailable to the host computer. Kinda sucks because it'd otherwise be a pretty good solution.

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

    TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

    Just a note to say that VMs are a poor solution because I can only think of one consumer VM that supports PCI passthrough so the guest OS can see your GPU, and even that requires one to isolate it in UEFI, which in turn makes it unavailable to the host computer. Kinda sucks because it'd otherwise be a pretty good solution.

     QEMU/KVM allows gpu and memory passthrough

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    I'm no Linux expert at all. I'm mostly just stumbling around, looking up commands as I need them. There's no need to memorize anything, just look it up. Or in your case it seems there is a very low hanging fruit. Ask the AI to do it. Don't know much about local AI but I would think it needs fairly capable hardware with lots of VRAM though.

  • Robert Freise said:

    TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

    Just a note to say that VMs are a poor solution because I can only think of one consumer VM that supports PCI passthrough so the guest OS can see your GPU, and even that requires one to isolate it in UEFI, which in turn makes it unavailable to the host computer. Kinda sucks because it'd otherwise be a pretty good solution.

     QEMU/KVM allows gpu and memory passthrough

    Hi Robert, yes, that was the one consumer VM subsystem that I could think of :) I don't think VirtualBox does, and VMWare Workstation definitely does not.

    But you do still have to, and I don't remember the correct term, set the GPU aside for the guest OS in UEFI, which means the host OS can't even see the device. I assume that's a deal breaker for most people, as it is for me.

     

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

    TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

    Robert Freise said:

    TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

    Just a note to say that VMs are a poor solution because I can only think of one consumer VM that supports PCI passthrough so the guest OS can see your GPU, and even that requires one to isolate it in UEFI, which in turn makes it unavailable to the host computer. Kinda sucks because it'd otherwise be a pretty good solution.

     QEMU/KVM allows gpu and memory passthrough

    Hi Robert, yes, that was the one consumer VM subsystem that I could think of :) I don't think VirtualBox does, and VMWare Workstation definitely does not.

    But you do still have to, and I don't remember the correct term, set the GPU aside for the guest OS in UEFI, which means the host OS can't even see the device. I assume that's a deal breaker for most people, as it is for me.

     

    I can see that as a problem if you only have a single gpu.

    Here is a link with the workaround for using a single GPU

     https://github.com/bryansteiner/gpu-passthrough-tutorial

Sign In or Register to comment.