It's Raining Men - Forum Team Challenge to the Forum Community (winners announced)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    barbult said:

Entry # 1

Lost

"Dude, you are so lost! There's no Michael Kors in THIS neighborhood!"

Models are G2M. All clothes are repurposed female clothing from various generations:

Man on left:

1. Black quilted jacket is Autumn Rain for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    2. Pants are Vault Rustler for G2F
    3. Socks are Genesis Casual Fun
    4. Shoes are Aussie Girl Outfit

Man on right:

1. Gray sweater is Super Dress and Leggings for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    2. Charcoal pants are 3 in 1 Skinny Outfit
    3. Boots are Mall Girl for Genesis

Lost

Now that's repurposing for sure, 

• AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited November 2015

Entry #3 - Messenger of El - Iray 2015

A Caravaggio inspired image. 

Messenger of El - Iray 2015 by Alex LO

Messenger Of El-iray2015-med-AlexLo-1115.jpg
    1280 x 692 - 187K
    Post edited by AlexLO on
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,389
    edited November 2015

Entry #1 "I got you"

Just Scott saving Michael from Vicky's experiments to make men oboslete ;)

Post edited by Sorel on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142

Allot of the clothing out there is really more A sexual than anything, girls like to dress masculine so allot of the styles you see in the stores, virtual or not, would look just fine on a man with some slight adjustements to the cut of the cloth.... Great render! 

• Sorel said:

Entry #1 "I got you"

Just Scott saving Michael from Vicky's experiments to make men oboslete ;)

Absolutely BRILLIANT concept. LMAO!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

Those clothes look rather snazzy on men. Cool.

Thanks. A lot of them are Dogz products. Dogz clothes autofit wonderfully on other generations, and all the included morphs help adjust where necessary.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

"With the release of Genesis 3 Male/Michael 7 we thought that some people might want to revisit some of their renders, especially those who have already made two or three entries, so we are officially allowing revisions or replacements of existing renders - just edit the post to say Not an Entry in big, bold letters so we will probably get the right image when judging (allowing for the fact that we will be enjoying our post Christmas and new year hangovers)."

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649

NOT AN ENTRY

-just a big thank you to DAZ. M7 looks great!

His face has a little of D5, which was one of my favorites.

m7 - 2.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 443K
    m7.jpg
    960 x 1200 - 265K

I like his face from the renders I've seen.  One or two folks think he looks feminine.  I'm thinking REALLY?   Does every man out there have to look like he digs ditches to look masculine enough?  Come on folks.  I have allot of feminine qualities to my face and body but folks think I look manly enough as a whole package. 

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837
    edited November 2015

Androgynous Space Pirate

Brandon for Michael 6, with his goth makeup, wearing Radioactive jacket and pants for G2M. The repurposed female items are:

Aminta hair (two instances actually - Brandon has a really big head when the hair is short).

Just Rings Cutey Skulls, for help with that goth look

Last Light Outfit, which seems a perfect match to the Radioactive outfit. The boots, the harness/face mask and the arm plates

Piratess for Genesis 2, the cross necklass and the hip shawl

androgynous space priate.JPG
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by Joe Webb on
  • DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    RAMWolff said:

I like his face from the renders I've seen.  One or two folks think he looks feminine.  I'm thinking REALLY?   Does every man out there have to look like he digs ditches to look masculine enough?  Come on folks.  I have allot of feminine qualities to my face and body but folks think I look manly enough as a whole package. 

That's because they're either not paying attention or they're looking for an excuse to poo on something they haven't got hands on.

• RAMWolff said:

That's because they're either not paying attention or they're looking for an excuse to poo on something they haven't got hands on.

happens a lot don't it it is kinda amusing  I think he looks good and even though my stuff is really pinup and fantasy women and monsters and yes scantly clad I reckon I'll get a lot of useage out of m7 pro he has a good look for my stuff 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,239

I personally like Michael 7 so I did want do one of my first renders of him....  

ElvenM.jpg
    1545 x 1243 - 750K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited November 2015

Okay, here is

Attica for genesis 3 femals

http://www.daz3d.com/attica-for-genesis-3-female-s

With Colonial Guard texture expansion

http://www.daz3d.com/colonial-guard-for-attica

on FWSA Aiden

http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-aiden-hd-for-michael-7

Dash for Michael 7

http://www.daz3d.com/dash-for-michael-7

I was really stoked how well the Attica outfit fit to Gen 3 Male. Very cool. Attica of course is a female outfit.

Attica.jpg
    1400 x 1585 - 1M
    Post edited by Serene Night on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited November 2015

This is not a serious attempt to win anything here but I would think it fits in with the "manly" theme of the thread.

Presenting all the new Genesis 3 Males: Base G3M, Dash, Michael 7, Darrin and Aiden. Oh, and don't mind the looney in the background.cheeky

The New Generation

Items used are listed in my gallery: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/94782/

NewGeneration.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 199K
    Post edited by isidorn on

My fav is the looney in the background!  cheeky

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited November 2015

Yeah... I don't know what Aleks did to draw Doctor Sage's ire this time, but he should probably stop doing that. Aleksandr for G3M, Rogue Sci-fi Suit for Genesis 2 Female.

Because I should at least make an attempt at an entry...

MadAmyIsMad.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 766K
    Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • GreywulfGreywulf Posts: 58
    edited November 2015

"That will never wash out."

Here's what happens when you have far too much fun in a paint factory.

Michael 7, Hongyu's Shirt for V7, Med4D's wonderful 80's gym hair for G2F and OOT Intimates boxer shorts. And more use of a shader than is usually permitted in polite society.

that will never wash out.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 986K
    Post edited by Greywulf on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited November 2015

Uh oh. Dad's Home!

"You Know You're In Trouble When..." Dad's home early, waiting for you to get home from school. It must be serious. He's watching for you in the driveway so you can't turn around and run.

Uh Oh. Dad's Home! by L'Adair

Featuring Timothy HD wearing Uzilite's M601 for Genesis 2 Male(s), rendered in Iray.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Ummmm, Daddy's got it going on!

• My contribution and entry using the Genesis 2 male.

gen6model1.jpg
    833 x 1042 - 517K
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124

Entry #1 - On the boat

Having completed another profitable contract with Dazling Studio, Mike is relaxing on his new boat with his best friend Sheila-Bear. He wanted to get away from all the drama of his on again/off again relationship with supermodel Vicky. So after a wild night at the clubs and a vaguely remembered alien abduction, he is relaxing on the water. He is wearing a surprisingly comfortable unisex wetsuit designed by Loretta - who 30 minutes ago demonstrated her other talents.

Female item used  - http://www.daz3d.com/sexy-bodysuit-for-genesis-3-female-s

mike dog and girl on boat.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 641K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • I'll start off :D  Just finished this render today...

The Bridegroom

Wow, what a handsome guy!

• lemonade8 said:

I'll start off :D  Just finished this render today...

The Bridegroom

Wow, what a handsome guy!

• Not an Entry

Here's a render of M7.  He bends pretty nicely..

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

I don't think Gramps has a hope in hell!!!

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466

This is just a quickie as I was testing out Daz Studio 4.9.0.36 - with Iray... oh my goodness are they making incredible headway with that version. Once I learn how to properly use Iray and the lighting, I might actually do a decent render. But for now, this is my quick play using my lovely BORIS... he is the BEST ever morphed character I have yet to see sold at Daz3d.com. 

PureMasculinity.jpg
    820 x 1084 - 136K
  • GreywulfGreywulf Posts: 58
    edited November 2015

"Meet my friends"

Michael 7
    Eclipse Outfit for G3F (gloves, boot & suit)
    Zodiac Sorceress for G3f (undersuit)
    The Guardian Outfit for G3F (helmet & belt)
    ​..... and a lot of ants.

I am ant man.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 280K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited November 2015

Hot G3

Post edited by bigh on