The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

yeah, i like Walter , too.
    and Bubba J, i like his laugh. :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I want a Jose also. Need me a jalapeno on a STICK!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Do a qucik search for "Dracopedia Owl-Dragon"
    They're so CUTE
    http://books.google.com/books?id=uqjbR_OOwXsC&pg=PA126&lpg=PA126&#v=onepage&q&f;=false

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Heh owl draggies teh cuties :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I rewatched doctor show and picked up an important detail I missed. Glad about that.

Tomorrow morning I visit a group home. I am hoping it is a better spot than here.

I am sick and tired of my stepfather trying to make issues over and over and blaming me for disrupting things.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited September 2012

Rezca said:
    Pistol Wyrm! A fully mechanical creature that swallows bullets then shoots them out :3
    I like how he falls flat on his face after the shot XD

...I think my Lord Elldar the "Misplaced" encountered a cousin of this fellow.

...there he was on his trusty winged steed descending on the sinister Lord Malevec to exact final justice on dark mage for his misdeeds against the people of the land, when *poof* he suddenly found himself in unfamiliar surroundings. "Egads" he thought, "a simple teleportation spell, how crass. Does he not know I have the stone of recall?" As the Fey Lord grasped his pendant an began to utter it's power word, he was suddenly beset upon by a large metallic scaled dragon of the most unusual colouration, the likes of which he had ever seen before. "My word" he exclaimed "what manner of base and foul creature would breathe it's noxious breath and utter its mighty roar from beneath it's tail?". As it tired to buffet him from the sky with it's wing he struck with his ancient enchanted blade, severing a portion of it's silvery scaled appendage. He then realised for all it's bravado, it was obviously a most cowardly lot as it banked away screaming in agony while covering it's retreat in a cloud of smoke and odoriferous fumes not unlike that which he encountered while fighting the demonspawn in the legendary fire pits of the underworld...

[...ok, so what really happened, he was 'ported to another dimension by the dark mage where he happened to appear in the flight path of a United Airlines 727 on it's final approach to Sea Tac airport and took the outboard wing flap off forcing it to make an emergency landing].

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I rewatched doctor show and picked up an important detail I missed. Glad about that.

Tomorrow morning I visit a group home. I am hoping it is a better spot than here.

I am sick and tired of my stepfather trying to make issues over and over and blaming me for disrupting things.

Sending good thoughts for you and the group home. Why do I have this feeling that your stepfather will just find something else to blame you for?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I want a Jose also. Need me a jalapeno on a STICK!

The closest thing I could think of to a jalapeno on a STICK is a Shish-Kebab, meat and peppers on a stick, which I'm eating right now. Hmmm salty ! :)

edited December 1969

*hugs* :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    I did, I have Ski in my DA watch list. I never miss her stuff. I'm PO'd she got MSLycan to use the Vampire wings, I never think of cool stuff like that. Very creative mind that one.

AW! Complaint! Jaderail is making me bluuuuuuuuush. Choholeeee! Forum mommy! Tell Jaderail not to make me bluuuuuuush! ;)

Nah, well deserved :)

edited September 2012

..having a bout of late summer weather here. At my usual hangout quaffing a pitcher of their fine wheat ale in celebration of finally getting all my accounts closed for August. Took off early & got a ride home with my warehouse manager so been enjoying the late day sun (well it's set now but yeah still a nice evening).

Next week, the rains set in until May.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

...meh, nobody cares.

..why do I bother anymore.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meh, nobody cares.

Why no body care? I care about stuff lol :cheese:

edited December 1969

Lucky you with your warm summer Kid, It's winter here, cold and wet and overcast! Me miss the warm summer days!

edited December 1969

I need to clean out my car... But I keep finding excuses not to. And belive me, It needs a clean! It's my seccond office I tell you!

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meh, nobody cares.

Nope, Just give up :roll: . By the way hows the new PC rig?
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I hate tailgaters! Seriously! If you want to speed, overtake... Idiots. I like to slowwwww right down when I get tailgated lol I have the motto "P**s me off and I'll P**s you off" Hahaha!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meh, nobody cares.

Nope, Just give up :roll: . By the way hows the new PC rig?

Meanie you LOL!

edited December 1969

I need to clean out my car... But I keep finding excuses not to. And belive me, It needs a clean! It's my seccond office I tell you!
    Could you do mine after yours? It's easy to use the back seat/floor board for all the stuff I don't want to carry into the house or the nearest trash can.
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I hate tailgaters! Seriously! If you want to speed, overtake... Idiots. I like to slowwwww right down when I get tailgated lol I have the motto "P**s me off and I'll P**s you off" Hahaha!
    I had a bumper sticker that read, "I stop suddenly for no apparent reason!" on my old car.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Could you do mine after yours? It's easy to use the back seat/floor board for all the stuff I don't want to carry into the house or the nearest trash can.

Probebly not so easy for me, I drive on the opposite side of the road, If I were in your car... By habit, I'd be giving way to the wrong direction LOL. If I had my render puta in my car, I'd be set!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I had a bumper sticker that read, "I stop suddenly for no apparent reason!" on my old car.

HAHAHA! I want one, that's awesome!!

edited December 1969

LOL, On the topic of the car, When I was playing heaps of Grand Thieft Auto on Ps3, Once on my nightshift I totally zoned out, and turned onto the Right lane.. Took me a good minute in no traffic to realise I was driving American style LOL

edited December 1969

LOL, On the topic of the car, When I was playing heaps of Grand Thieft Auto on Ps3, Once on my nightshift I totally zoned out, and turned onto the Right lane.. Took me a good minute in no traffic to realise I was driving American style LOL
    LOVE IT!! ROFL!
    edited December 1969

Lol and sadly, I'm not makeing things up! HAHA!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

...meh, nobody cares.

I might not care much about games (Video, PC, or paper) but when someone writes something about their time at school, or some new art they finished that they were proud about, or are writing about difficulties or great times at home I do care.... I just might not comment about it ^_^;
    Hm... Last thing to mention about the pistol wyrm is that thing is about the size of your fist :D
    He's very small XD
    lulz in Season 1 of Gargoyles the old gargoyle that would come to be known as Hudson thought the helicopter the commando team escaped in was a dragon (And they all deemed them sorcerers since they were using guns), but Lexington (The small bald one) correctly guessed it was a machine of some sort. Was a pity they had to cut out the scene in the ancient times at Castle Wyvern where he's inspecting a catapult, since it would have explained sort of why he figured it wasn't organic.
    edited December 1969

I thought a storm was coming 'cos the sky was getting dark, but it was just getting dark. Long week, TGIF this side of the dateline :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meh, nobody cares.

Aw, missed you by a few minutes, Friday here and lunchtime is never very long on Fridays :)

edited December 1969

There is little doubt that audiovisual input causes temporary changes in connections inside the brain. Don't know whether that's good or bad really, if the changed connections persist it's called learning and thought to be a good thing :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Heh made me laugh :)

This discussion has been closed.