The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I did, I have Ski in my DA watch list. I never miss her stuff. I'm PO'd she got MSLycan to use the Vampire wings, I never think of cool stuff like that. Very creative mind that one.

AW! Complaint! Jaderail is making me bluuuuuuuuush. Choholeeee! Forum mommy! Tell Jaderail not to make me bluuuuuuush! ;)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yeah it is annoying that you cant move the page when looking at the large versions of posted images. Chohole, If you there, why does it do this?

Odd. It works for me. *scratches her head* It may have something to do with my pop-up settings in Opera.

It not your fault... and dont change the size... I can save the image and look at it in windows photo viewer at hi-res :) Just it was good to know it wasnt just me who had that viewing problem in the forums.

edited December 1969

FYI, check that whatever program you use to browse has scrollbars enabled to both normal windows and pop-up windows. Some browsers are "forgetting" the usefulness of scrollbars by default these days, which IMHO is badwrong.

edited December 1969

I use internet explorer... It only happens in the daz forums which makes me wonder if it was the website not the browser.

edited December 1969

I use internet explorer... It only happens in the daz forums which makes me wonder if it was the website not the browser.

Check if you have compatibility mode on for IE; if it isn't, turn it on. It may help. IE is notorious for ignoring HTML standards, and making its own standards as well.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Firefox won't scroll them either, it is really annoying.

edited December 1969

Where abouts do I find that? I had a look through 'Internet Options' Cant seem to see it lol

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Firefox won't scroll them either, it is really annoying.

oh well there you go... It's not just explorer then. Hi chohole :)

edited December 1969

Where abouts do I find that? I had a look through 'Internet Options' Cant seem to see it lol

It would depend on what version you use... so, which one?

edited December 1969

9 I think, im on a windows 7 system.

edited December 1969

yes it is explorer 9

edited December 1969

yes it is explorer 9

Hmmm. IE 8 had it in better view, and more easily enabled. It IS under 'Internet Options -> Advanced -> Browser', but.

*taps her fingertips* Again, I do wonder if this is because I have told Opera to use scrollbars, no matter what.

Bingo. That's it.

Firefox, do this:

Write to address bar line the following text:

about:config

Tell Firefox that yes, you'll be careful. Search for word 'scroll' and find value called dom.disable_window_open_feature.scrollbars. Right-click on it, and pick 'Toggle'; you want the value to be 'true'.

I'll check IE next.

edited December 1969

Okay Thanks. :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    time is circular.

Reminds me of a quote from a comedy series:
    "Time... Line? *scoffs* Time is not made out lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

lol

:lol: why do they put round pizzas in a square box?
    tee hee, cuz a square pizza won't fit in a round box.

edited December 1969

Backtracking in our convo from before...

Fix morphs compaired to default. The fixed one includes: Gn Feet Fix 100%, Gn Hand Fix 100% and Gn Leg Fix 65%.

Funny enough, the render time for each of these was an astounding 5min 45sec!

Tribal_Boy-Marcusfinnigon_Fixes_Comparison.jpg
    1782 x 1368 - 669K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Fix morphs compaired to default. The fixed one includes: Gn Feet Fix 100%, Gn Hand Fix 100% and Gn Leg Fix 65%.

Hmmm.... The hands do look better, so do the feet but I think the default leg bend looks better to my eyes.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Hmmm.... The hands do look better, so do the feet but I think the default leg bend looks better to my eyes.

It's tough cos I like the 'knee' of the default, but I like the 'thigh curve over the calf muscle' in the fix... I dunno lol I'll try it at 100% Leg fix.

edited December 1969

doh, my pa sale fund is down to $27.18. gonna have to narrow my w/l.

Peanut doll hasn't shipped yet. *pout*

i need him to snuggle me and cocoon me away from the media and any mentions of the nine eleven anniversary. i hate those reminders. i was about 30 blocks away, far enough not to get smothered in the dust.

my doggie will snuggle with me for a lil while, then he's like, enough already. lol
    it's funny how much he likes listening to Loreena Mckenna. he lays with his nose pointed at the speakers.

edited December 1969

Fix comparison.

100% Leg fix - 65% Leg fix - No Fixes

Tribal_Boy-Marcusfinnigon_Fixes_ComparisonScaled.jpg
    2000 x 1052 - 668K
    edited December 1969

I dont think the 100% one looks right.

edited December 1969

Peanut doll hasn't shipped yet. *pout*.
    WHAT!!?? Where did you find a Peanut Doll? I would so love a Peanut doll. I would get SO ribbed by my Family and stuff BUT who cares?
    edited December 1969

I'm with you The 65% looks the best, and you are right the Thigh and Calve do play better. The Fix bend just looks a little to deep in both Fixes to me at the knee.
    edited December 1969

i need him to snuggle me and cocoon me away from the media and any mentions of the nine eleven anniversary. i hate those reminders. i was about 30 blocks away, far enough not to get smothered in the dust.

my doggie will snuggle with me for a lil while, then he's like, enough already. lol
    it's funny how much he likes listening to Loreena Mckenna. he lays with his nose pointed at the speakers.

I like that they have a rememberance day for the victims and families of that event. But I dont like the idea of being reminded of it. The documentaries of it are really pushing it I think... Believe it or not every year it's all publicised in australia.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm with you The 65% looks the best, and you are right the Thigh and Calve do play better. The Fix bend just looks a little to deep in both Fixes to me at the knee.

I agree. I'm not sure but I think the angle of the light may have a part of the depth perception at the knee, since It appears to be a little on the default as well.

edited December 1969

It all makes me wonder if the leg fix is designed to be set at 50%, dispite the other fixes requiring 100%

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    WHAT!!?? Where did you find a Peanut Doll? I would so love a Peanut doll. I would get SO ribbed by my Family and stuff BUT who cares?

Peanut

thatz good thatz good thatz gooooood :lol:

i ordered it from amazon.com.

on the dvd's they show people in audience with peanut dolls,
    i couldn't resist it anymore.

peanut.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 115K
    edited December 1969

I like that they have a rememberance day for the victims and families of that event. But I dont like the idea of being reminded of it. The documentaries of it are really pushing it I think... Believe it or not every year it's all publicised in australia.

i'm still angry at Nicolas Cage for being in the movie of it.

edited December 1969

Oh dear... The film industry has lost the ability to write a script of fiction. The'll announce that its all for a good cause, but seriously, their just trying to make a profit of it... it's insulting really!

edited December 1969

It seems the film industry's been doing allot of that recently, all that's been released is remakes or trying to bring back old comic based movies of marvel that were all abused in the name of profit. I seriously think that if their current "great" writers and directors cant come up with something new and original, then maybe it's time to actually utilise the countless young and aspiring film makers who are all avoided because they were never given the chance of experiance!

Well now, I'm complaining in the complaint thread again Yipee! Lol!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,357
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Peanut

thatz good thatz good thatz gooooood :lol:

i ordered it from amazon.com.

on the dvd's they show people in audience with peanut dolls,
    i couldn't resist it anymore.

Peanut and Walter are my favorites.

This discussion has been closed.