The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ...meh, nobody cares.
    ..why do I bother anymore.

I might not care much about games (Video, PC, or paper) but when someone writes something about their time at school, or some new art they finished that they were proud about, or are writing about difficulties or great times at home I do care.... I just might not comment about it ^_^;
    Hm... Last thing to mention about the pistol wyrm is that thing is about the size of your fist :D
    He's very small XD
    lulz in Season 1 of Gargoyles the old gargoyle that would come to be known as Hudson thought the helicopter the commando team escaped in was a dragon (And they all deemed them sorcerers since they were using guns), but Lexington (The small bald one) correctly guessed it was a machine of some sort. Was a pity they had to cut out the scene in the ancient times at Castle Wyvern where he's inspecting a catapult, since it would have explained sort of why he figured it wasn't organic.

small things are big stuff - the moon reflecting in a dewdrop on a blade of grass, for example ;)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Rezca said:
    Pistol Wyrm! A fully mechanical creature that swallows bullets then shoots them out :3
    I like how he falls flat on his face after the shot XD

...I think my Lord Elldar the "Misplaced" encountered a cousin of this fellow.

...there he was on his trusty winged steed descending on the sinister Lord Malevec to exact final justice on dark mage for his misdeeds against the people of the land, when *poof* he suddenly found himself in unfamiliar surroundings. "Egads" he thought, "a simple teleportation spell, how crass. Does he not know I have the stone of recall?" As the Fey Lord grasped his pendant an began to utter it's power word, he was suddenly beset upon by a large metallic scaled dragon of the most unusual colouration, the likes of which he had ever seen before. "My word" he exclaimed "what manner of base and foul creature would breathe it's noxious breath and utter its mighty roar from beneath it's tail?". As it tired to buffet him from the sky with it's wing he struck with his ancient enchanted blade, severing a portion of it's silvery scaled appendage. He then realised for all it's bravado, it was obviously a most cowardly lot as it banked away screaming in agony while covering it's retreat in a cloud of smoke and odoriferous fumes not unlike that which he encountered while fighting the demonspawn in the legendary fire pits of the underworld...

[...ok, so what really happened, he was 'ported to another dimension by the dark mage where he happened to appear in the flight path of a United Airlines 727 on it's final approach to Sea Tac airport and took the outboard wing flap off forcing it to make an emergency landing].Okay I was making a funny the last time. Have I not shone great interest in your games in the past? I never want you to think otherwise. I love RPG's but I never get to play REAL ones anymore. It's all Online junk now days.

P.S. My AD&D Barbarian had a Zippo from a very similar dimension travel once. He killed a poor guys car when it almost hit him.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    LOL, On the topic of the car, When I was playing heaps of Grand Thieft Auto on Ps3, Once on my nightshift I totally zoned out, and turned onto the Right lane.. Took me a good minute in no traffic to realise I was driving American style LOL

There is little doubt that audiovisual input causes temporary changes in connections inside the brain. Don't know whether that's good or bad really, if the changed connections persist it's called learning and thought to be a good thing :)

LOL if only the rest of australia and the police thought as you do haha!

edited December 1969

I guess perhaps it's best not to go in harms way :)

edited December 1969

LOL, I dont think Insurance would cover me while I drive american in australia HAHA!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

http://taesospiritdragon.deviantart.com/art/Back-Off-316031379
    XD
    "Izaarc's just looking for a bit of one on one time with his twin sis and Cavo is having none of that."
    (Izaarc is the black/blue "dragon", and Cavo is the bird. Most of Taeso's critters look like dragons but are really aliens. Taesoroy himself is an alien, but others like Bitani the Librarian is a true dragon :3
    I'm not sure if these two are dragons or not, but whatever XD )

back_off.png
    900 x 654 - 756K
    edited December 1969

"Of course you realize this means war." ~Bugs Bunny
    I love how he says it too XD

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    http://taesospiritdragon.deviantart.com/art/Back-Off-316031379
    XD
    "Izaarc's just looking for a bit of one on one time with his twin sis and Cavo is having none of that."
    (Izaarc is the black/blue "dragon", and Cavo is the bird. Most of Taeso's critters look like dragons but are really aliens. Taesoroy himself is an alien, but others like Bitani the Librarian is a true dragon :3
    I'm not sure if these two are dragons or not, but whatever XD )

Real nice colours :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

TGIF

edited December 1969

Almost Saturday here. Hamlet is on TV, Kate Winslet is Ophelia :)

edited December 1969

a friend at work went to Iceland for vacation.

look what she brought back for me. :) iz so cyooot

iceland.jpg
    536 x 460 - 55K
    edited December 1969

tee hee

Seriously? Government warns citizens of 'zombie apocalypse' to urge better emergency plans
    http://news.yahoo.com/seriously-government-warns-citizens-zombie-apocalypse-urge-better-230018621.html

edited December 1969

The government will never plan for a zombie outbreak unless it's proven zombies could exist lol but funny article haha

edited December 1969

Though If zombies were possible, and an outbreak occured... I suspect we'd be all extinct within a week

edited December 1969

I like how the film industry has incorporated zombie dogs and zombie crows... Personally although their smaller I reccon zombie cats would be worse! as they're far more agile and adept to their environment

re3zombiedog.jpg
    279 x 461 - 23K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Complaint: I hate tailgaters! Seriously! If you want to speed, overtake... Idiots. I like to slowwwww right down when I get tailgated lol I have the motto "P**s me off and I'll P**s you off" Hahaha!
    I had a bumper sticker that read, "I stop suddenly for no apparent reason!" on my old car.

And just what happened to your old car? Driver behind you too busy laughing at your bumper sticker?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Fudge. Just checked Day 9, and although April's hair set is as lovely as ever and other offers are pretty too, today is a miss to me.

edited September 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w33aQ04Nao
    Halo's "The Flood" (Intergallactic hive mind zombies) meets Star Trek's The Borg.
    All wrapped up in one super hilarious Looney Tunes Cartoon XD
    The fight between Daffy and Marvin early on was epic XD
    And immediately after:
    Martian Queen: "That's that second treaty Earth has violated... Today!
    IQ: "I take umbrage at that your highness, Earth would never knowingly violate a treaty.
    Queen: "Roll the clip.
    *Clip of Daffy vaporizing the treaty Marvin presented to him earlier in the episode*
    IQ: ...Dodgers!! (In this Daffy plays the role of "Captain Duck Dodgers.")

treaty.jpg
    480 x 355 - 38K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

I like how the film industry has incorporated zombie dogs and zombie crows... Personally although their smaller I reccon zombie cats would be worse! as they're far more agile and adept to their environment

or a zombie Yoda. he fights like a gremlin, the way i'd imagine a gremlin would fight.

edited December 1969

or a zombie Yoda. he fights like a gremlin, the way i'd imagine a gremlin would fight.
    Gremlins in Heroes of Might and Magic 3 fight by tossing iron balls attached to chains :3
    Gremlins in Heroes of Might and Magic 5 fight by using ... I forget the name of the gun, but they're pistol like and have one shot before you have to reload. Janissaries?

edited December 1969

Oh yeah and the other funny part:
    Marvin: But we'll have to work together! We have to form a *team*!
    Daffy: "Hmm A team yes, but more than just a team! A FAMILY!
    Daffy: I can be the daddy, you can be the mommy *Puts a wig on Marvin*, and you can be the baby *Grabs Porky and drags him off-screen*
    Daffy: One big happy family unit!
    Marvin: Uh... Why don't we start with team and see how that goes...?
    Porky: Why is captain dodgers always trying to get me into a diaper?

team2.jpg
    479 x 353 - 55K
    team.jpg
    480 x 352 - 58K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I got into the group home. I got my desktop set up.

edited December 1969

Morning. Big bright blue sky and a little sun outside my window, big change from the dark clouds of the last few days :)

edited December 1969

I got into the group home. I got my desktop set up.

woohoo great, hope things start going your way now :)

edited December 1969

I am thirsty..

I think there is a show I want to watch at 8, but that is when I take my medicine. the tv in my room does not get BBC America. I am subscribed to Doctor Who on my kindle so I can watch it Sunday or Monday, so no spoilers please.

I want the new kindle fire but that would mean I would need a job before October and save up to get it. once I get the new kindle fire, I am thinking of offering my mum my old kindle fire after I reset it to factory settings.

edited September 2012

yayy it's Friday night. snacking on poptarts watching jeff dunham christmas special. acmed is wearing a 'holiday' hat. he's explaining how his inflatable gf popped and landed on the chandelier. he's afraid of Walter.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I am thirsty..

I think there is a show I want to watch at 8, but that is when I take my medicine. the tv in my room does not get BBC America. I am subscribed to Doctor Who on my kindle so I can watch it Sunday or Monday, so no spoilers please.

I want the new kindle fire but that would mean I would need a job before October and save up to get it. once I get the new kindle fire, I am thinking of offering my mum my old kindle fire after I reset it to factory settings.

Great that you have hope, are starting to make plans again :)

edited December 1969

yayy it's Friday night. snacking on poptarts watching jeff dunham christmas special. acmed is wearing a 'holiday' hat. he's explaining how his inflatable gf popped and landed on the chandelier. he's afraid of Walter.

Sunny Saturday morning here, warm feels good on my face :)

edited December 1969

There is a chance that I can watch Doctor who tomorrow. before lights out. I am tired now.

I also got a cup in the bathroom that I can use when i get thirsty.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Complaint! Aaaauuuuuuuuuugh. RawArt's store is now on sale and I forgot to recharge my cred card on Thursday.

Being reasonable: Ah well. I got some, but not all I wanted. I'll wait for the catch-up sale. Hopefully it'll be after 21st...

This discussion has been closed.