The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Half the time maybe? lol

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Half the time maybe? lol

Interestingly, it is not that linear every time. Lots of little things can affect it.

edited December 1969

So I spontaniously decided to play with the old M4... Man I dont know why people are so obsessed with Gen 4, Genesis totally looks more realistic and is definately better rigged. I tried to copy a pose from genesis with M4, It totally sucked in comparison to genesis!

There we go, I complained in the complaint thread lol

edited December 1969

That said, I will complain about the boxy looking toes genesis has.

edited December 1969

That said, I will complain about the boxy looking toes genesis has.

Grab the foot fix off Rendo for Genesis.

edited December 1969

OOO I like the leg fix too! Skiriki, you are a woman of lots of knowledge.

edited December 1969

Yeah; since I'm at the moment unemployed, I have time to browse and look at this stuff and wishlist the **** out of it. That's been on my TODO list for a while.

edited December 1969

Oh you have to get these fixes! They are so good! And the feet one comes with pose sliders too. The legs one I totally needed with my tribal boy render pose.

edited December 1969

Oh you have to get these fixes! They are so good! And the feet one comes with pose sliders too. The legs one I totally needed with my tribal boy render pose.

I see you acquired them fast! Did you get the hand fix from DAZ shop? If not, it should come back for catch-up sale. It is also great.

edited December 1969

Found it lol! Is there any other fixes for genesis I dont know about? It's acually still on special :cheese: Do you have it? If so What do you think of it?

edited December 1969

Found it lol! Is there any other fixes for genesis I dont know about? It's acually still on special :cheese: Do you have it? If so What do you think of it?

Oh good. Yes, I do have that one. And I think it does precisely what it advertises on the tin: does a little tweak to make prettier hands. So, win-win to me.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

WHAT leg fix? I have the full set, I should have gotten a update notice. Man, the things I miss by just not checking for myself.
    edited December 1969

Lol! Hello Jaderail! :cheese: Leg fix for genesis on RO Good stuff, but it may need a butt fix aswell :snake:

edited December 1969

I also got the Unshaven beard for genesis... I have to say the promo pics dont do it full justice... It is awesome good, you can grow facial hair from stubble.. it's sweet!

edited December 1969

Okay.

Holy boop.

Just... ****. This turned out so good. And I know I can make it even better. 2 hours to render, then some postwork in Photoshop.

BSD_Pit.png
    2000 x 2000 - 5M
    edited December 1969

That is AWESOME! Nice and creepy I love it. Looks like hes inside some gigantic monster with living things inside it. Real creative, Great job! :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited September 2012

Moar creepy ;)

M107112.jpg
    2000 x 837 - 142K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

That is AWESOME! Nice and creepy I love it. Looks like hes inside some gigantic monster with living things inside it. Real creative, Great job! :)

Yeah, that's what I meant with "recalled that I have right environment for it". It is called The Protohive and when the catch-up sales happen... well, snag it, if you don't have it and need something creepy cool (it has alternative textures as well). Totally worth it.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Moar creepy ;)

Wow, that's like some sabre tooth 'Saw movie' scene. I assume the sabre tooth is well fed then haha!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

face book totally confuses me. feeling turned around and ass backwards.

maybe a caffeine boost will help.

edited December 1969

Lol Ski... I totally spent too much on 3d this last week! So glad I work weekends for Night/Sat/Sun Rates. Or I'd be broke lol!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Half the time maybe? lol

Interestingly, it is not that linear every time. Lots of little things can affect it.

in the Lexx series, the premise was time is circular. The Time Prophet could tell the future by looking at the past.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Moar creepy ;)

Wow, that's like some sabre tooth 'Saw movie' scene. I assume the sabre tooth is well fed then haha!

I was gonna say it reminded me of one of the Vaults from Fallout 3 :)
    Replace the kitty with a mean looking dog and it could very well be.
    Hm... I can't scroll when I zoom in on uploaded images. I have to click all over the place to look at smaller details :<</p>

edited December 1969

face book totally confuses me. feeling turned around and ass backwards.

maybe a caffeine boost will help.

Fb is S****ing me... I'm totally sick of all the advertisment! And NO I dont want to know what pages other people like! Damn FB (If I wanted to know I'd look at their profile page). LOL!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

time is circular.

Reminds me of a quote from a comedy series:
    "Time... Line? *scoffs* Time is not made out lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

edited December 1969

Yeah it is annoying that you cant move the page when looking at the large versions of posted images. Chohole, If you there, why does it do this?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Moar creepy ;)

Nice use of the set and props. I'm very wowed. Why don't I think of stuff like this? I got most those sets.
    edited December 1969

Check out the render by Skiriki on previous page... It's Awsome!

edited December 1969

I did, I have Ski in my DA watch list. I never miss her stuff. I'm PO'd she got MSLycan to use the Vampire wings, I never think of cool stuff like that. Very creative mind that one.

edited December 1969

Yeah it is annoying that you cant move the page when looking at the large versions of posted images. Chohole, If you there, why does it do this?

Odd. It works for me. *scratches her head* It may have something to do with my pop-up settings in Opera.

This discussion has been closed.