Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited September 2015

Thank you Wendy. its still go a couple more work to be done before its release.

heres a couple more screen shots  from the begining of the ending battle chapter  so far in have rendered 109 scenes. and have just short of 10 minutes of action.

scene106.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 746K
    Shadows of the Past. - KG01 promo.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 202K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited September 2015

I have new Karate Girl animation coming out the next day or so and these are a couple of screen test shots. from the film.  I'll be posting more images from the film  its a more in dept look into Suki The Karate girls past.  Hence the title name "Shadows o the past." be looking for it on my youtube channel soon.

scene126.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 143K
    scene98.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 80K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Karate Girl fan art.
    This is the stats on Karate girl in her exciting new animated film. coming out tomorrow, this was rendered in Iray post work in photoshop
    best viewed full size 1000 x 680

Karate Girl- Shadows of the past.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4KlH5Mz2t4
    Join Suki the Karate Girl as she returns back Asia,  to face the shadows of her past, watch her take revenge and restore the honor of her master with her skills in martial arts . In this 10 minute episode you will meet the foe equal to Suki the Karate girl who was trained side by side her since a teenager, only to betray those who loved him.  you'll be glued to the screen in a exciting 2 minute fight scene of life and death, as Suki exacts her revenge to the betrayer.

Karate Girl Adventures is a copyright series of cartoons by Ivy Summers.
    Complete film credits can be found at http://www.ivysdomain.com/

Art work & animation  created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8.  Post work with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere

This is my most ambitious Karate Girl animation to date, there are tons of very large scenes and sets I have used with in daz studio to create this animation some scene are done with Iray some with 3Dlight. so i'm posting this in the commons so those users that may not see my Art & animation thread in the art section can enjoy it as well.t. my only draw back is with out a floor pinning tool  for my characters it made this animation very time consumming and creative editing to make look the best I could.. Please enjoy it. comments are welcomed.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

it was funny !

nice job .

bigh said:

it was funny !

nice job .

Thank you very much Bigh. theres a lot of wrench time in this one ;)

• Ivy said:

Really good image.  The haze and lens flare plus the composition and camera angle just gelll together nicely!

Really good image.  The haze and lens flare plus the composition and camera angle just gelll together nicely!

Thank you very much.

I hope you got a chance to watch my new Karate girl animation I used your stone wall crossing in it it came out very nice. :)

edited October 2015

I have a few more promos for my nw flim Karate Girl in Shadows of the past.

I thank you all that have watced and commented on it. I appreciated  very much. :)

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4KlH5Mz2t4
    Join Suki the Karate Girl as she returns back Asia,  to face the shadows of her past, watch her take revenge and restore the honor of her master with her skills in martial arts . In this 10 minute episode you will meet the foe equal to Suki the Karate girl who was trained side by side her since a teenager, only to betray those who loved him.  you'll be glued to the screen in a exciting 2 minute fight scene of life and death, as Suki exacts her revenge to the betrayer.

Art work & animation  created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8.  Post work with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere

scene43.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1004K
    scene56.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 720K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Mountain Rescue

A Iray render, this is stonemasons wintery terrain, with Dark Matters helicopter,  I applied the Iray deffualt shaders too everything  accept I used a HdrI skydome with the sun placed behind the Helicopter. .I got The HDRi Skydome at HDRi Labs.com

Lens flare is post work layer in photoshop.

edited October 2015

The VIP
    10-  1080 HD CG Photo-realistic graphics, rendered in Iray. Link: Take a helicopter ride with a VIP

Post edited by Ivy on

great job !

bigh said:

great job !

Thank you very much Bigh for watching :)

edited October 2015

Ooops ! 

Rendered with Iray

Post edited by Ivy on

must be the shoes cheeky

bigh said:

must be the shoes cheeky

Yea them dang heels..lol ;)

Hope you are well - been a while .

Looking to see if you are doing any animations .

Thank you Bigh for your thoughts your very sweet and I really appreciate it :). ,

I've been doing good. I have not been spending much time or money here at daz anymore., there has not been much of anything to keep my interest here, the products have gone up in price to much for my liking with pity-anti sales which do not have any benefit to me because I'm not a PC Member.  I do not use Genesis 3 anything and there has not been new Genesis 2 or older content being released . plus I am not using Daz 4.9 because I have no interest in changing my content folders or meta data to support DRM product downloads, Not to mention I still have products waiting to be fixed that has been left in Limbo since July 2015 when i made out the support tickets for it. . and I guess the last straw came  when it seems that every time I post something lately on Daz forums it gets removed by the moderator for not being Politically-Correct. So its just not worth the frustration I've been feeling coming to daz lately.

So I've been shopping & hanging out @ other places too see if I can find anything i can use & started playing with poser pro again as well. so I may make animation soon using poser pro. 

Also I've been a little distracted lately in a new intrigue.  I bought the new "Assassins Greed Syndicate"  that was just released its been rather addicting playing it..

Ivy said:

Thank you Bigh for your thoughts your very sweet and I really appreciate it :). ,

I've been doing good. I have not been spending much time or money here at daz anymore., there has not been much of anything to keep my interest here, the products have gone up in price to much for my liking with pity-anti sales which do not have any benefit to me because I'm not a PC Member.  I do not use Genesis 3 anything and there has not been new Genesis 2 or older content being released . plus I am not using Daz 4.9 because I have no interest in changing my content folders or meta data to support DRM product downloads, Not to mention I still have products waiting to be fixed that has been left in Limbo since July 2015 when i made out the support tickets for it. . and I guess the last straw came  when it seems that every time I post something lately on Daz forums it gets removed by the moderator for not being Politically-Correct. So its just not worth the frustration I've been feeling coming to daz lately.

So I've been shopping & hanging out @ other places too see if I can find anything i can use & started playing with poser pro again as well. so I may make animation soon using poser pro. 

Also I've been a little distracted lately in a new intrigue.  I bought the new "Assassins Greed Syndicate"  that was just released its been rather addicting playing it..

I hear what you are saying - I stoped at 4.6 - not buying any thing .

Good luck with Poser pro - using iClone 6 myself .

I quit doing games ( to old to guess what you have to do to win ) - have fun .

Hugs

edited December 2015

Snow globe girl.  Rendered in Poser Pro . no post work.

Best viewed 1080 full size for details ...

snow globe.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 285K
    Post edited by Ivy on

looks cool wink

Thank you very much BigH smiley

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

It's been a while since I visited here.... blush

Some impressive renders with iray and hdr lighting!  (Though I also noticed your remark about Poser)

And quite the action in the shadows from the past movie.......  (I think I did see a familiar sky background in the end wink though with some enhancements done to the sun, nice effect btw)

edited December 2015
    glaseye said:

It's been a while since I visited here.... blush

Some impressive renders with iray and hdr lighting!  (Though I also noticed your remark about Poser)

And quite the action in the shadows from the past movie.......  (I think I did see a familiar sky background in the end wink though with some enhancements done to the sun, nice effect btw)

Thank you Glaseye, for the nice comments . Your sky domes are excellent to work with . They can be easy to convert to Iray as well. I Illuminate the dome to give me the ambeite light source then I just add a sun dial or use the default light settings in the Iray environments tab.  As much as I like working with Daz, my future with it going to be limited because of the changes Daz made to their program which I won't bother getting into.  So I started using Poser its timeless, all my poser content still works in All version of Poser . Plus I want to start with with more dynamic and  physic engines which daz still does not offer.

I accomplished the lens flare  that I added to your red sun sky dome in post work with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Post edited by Ivy on

Ninja Guard - rendered at 1080 HD @198 Kbs

Rendered with daz 4.8 Iray with the new Ninja Chan outfit for g2f  http://www.daz3d.com/ninja-chan-for-genesis-2-female-s   ( Thanks Daz , Lyrra Madril & ShanasSoulmate for continuing support for Asian g2f products)

My own custom made g2f  Karate Girl character,  HDRi Light & Background. .  Asian  Temple can be found at sharecg.com but you will need to convert the mats to Iray

edited December 2015

Manga school girl .  g2f A6 character. rendered in Iray

Manga school girl1.jpg
    603 x 977 - 49K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 2015

Manga in Space

rendered in Iray  with HDRi

g2f A6 character

manga Si-Fi 03.jpg
    667 x 1080 - 109K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 2015

Manga in Space II

Rendered in Iray g2f-A6 Character. with HDRi

manga Si-fi 02.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 77K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 2015

Manga vs the slime beast 2 of 8 renders the other 6 are not TOS friendly because the beast rips her clothes off.

g2f -a6 Character - custom Iray lights I did myself  this is all older stuff i have converted to Iray.

rendered in 1080 HD click for best view full size for details

Manga vs the beast 1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 197K
    Manga vs the beast 2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 191K
    Post edited by Ivy on

looks good !

Happy New Year