Keep Jaderail in Your Thoughts

15678911»

Comments

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Dammit Jeff,

I disappear for a year or so and you go die on me. On the bright side at least now you will have no more pain and no more needles being poked into you on a weekly base.

I never got to say goodbye so I'll say it now. Goodbye old friend. You were always in my thoughts even though life kept me away from here for too long.

You will be missed. :(

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, I never knew him in the outside World, but I had the pleasure of knowing him through Daz. He was always there to help, and was the kind of person you could chat to about anything and everything. He will always be missed, but never forgotten.

@Jaderail... Feel free to drop by any time, my door is always open.

• TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

Jeff made such a positive impact, so rare on the internet. I'm so upset to just now hear of his passing.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156

So that's ... We are around a year since Jaderail went to the other side ... :(

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

It was a year on 23rd July, and still deeply missed.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    Chohole said:

It was a year on 23rd July, and still deeply missed.

Yeah!

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327

So saddened to hear this.  I haven't been active on the forums in such a long time.  I remember chatting with him via PM before and during his release of the Golden Rules prop.  He actually had sent it to me very early on to Beta test it.  Such a sweet and great guy.  My condolesces to his family.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,509

Sometimes life sucks. Jaderail is in a good spot. The thing about death is it's something that unites us. It's inevitable and the after pain is only felt by those left behind. Having said that, I was so impressed by his posts not knowing he had passed. Beautiful people (comes from inside ... not clothes ... not makeup) like Jaderail are hard to find.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
    ArtAngel said:

Sometimes life sucks. Jaderail is in a good spot. The thing about death is it's something that unites us. It's inevitable and the after pain is only felt by those left behind. Having said that, I was so impressed by his posts not knowing he had passed. Beautiful people (comes from inside ... not clothes ... not makeup) like Jaderail are hard to find.

After losing my dear old Dad just over a year ago, I have similar thoughts to your statement. There are worst places to be than "beyond all earthly care." And Jaderail was indeed a very warm voice among the voices in this hobby community.