Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

1606162636466»

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,354

Elliandra said:

Thanks for checking Charlie! Are you on Chrome forgot to mention browser *headdesk*

Yes, I use Chrome 

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 483

Thanks!

• Evoli19KSEvoli19KS Posts: 9

With all those products that came from Renderosity, we really need a new Daz Deals feature that allow us to mark a product as already purchased at Renderosity, this way we avoid the risk to bought it twice.

ooo yesss!

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,083

Evoli19KS said:

With all those products that came from Renderosity, we really need a new Daz Deals feature that allow us to mark a product as already purchased at Renderosity, this way we avoid the risk to bought it twice.

You can add it in the comments section. The item doesn't have to be on your wishlist to add a comment. 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,070

You can also hide the store pages with Daz Deals and they will not show in the grid layout.

• avmorganavmorgan Posts: 205

I am a current pro member, but I've been unable to restore functionality following a clean reinstallation of Chrome. What do I need to do to fix this?

chrome_JSF0WDV5oe.png
    1920 x 959 - 67K

avmorgan said:

I am a current pro member, but I've been unable to restore functionality following a clean reinstallation of Chrome. What do I need to do to fix this?

Have you tried going to Email Notifications and resaving your email address  and passcode? 

• avmorganavmorgan Posts: 205

Charlie Judge said:

avmorgan said:

Have you tried going to Email Notifications and resaving your email address  and passcode? 

I did go and re-enter my email (the one used for the pro membership) and requested a new passcode. I just finished entering it on the 'options/email-signup' page, saw the 'You are subscribed until ...' message appear at the top, and then re-synched my wishlist. At first it seemed like nothing was working. While I was responding to you the filter options finally appeared on the store pages. 

I was worried there would be an issue due to having different emails registered with Daz3D and Daz-Deals. Looks like there was nothing to worry about. Thanks for the response!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

The email address can be different from the one you use with Daz. The thing to look out for is that the address used for notifications with us needs to be the same as the one you subscribe with. If they're different, we need to manually link the two. That's not an issue in your case--just putting it out here in case someone comes accross this problem.

Hmm ok this is going to sound like me whining (it is totally me whining cheeky) Is there any way to get a multi-select for when we want to hide products or even just boxes to click like you created with the add to wishlist buttons next to the add to cart buttons? With all the stuff coming over from Rendo it would make hiding them much easier instead of having to go through and do it page by page crying

If not that's ok too just me being a big baby and wanting "the easy way" lmao

*hugs*
    Elli

At this point you can only hide items one by one. Yeah, it wasn't designed for mass addition.

Thanks for the quick reply Ati!

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,551

Noticed yesterday that the price history, gallery and forum links were no longer working on W10 Business+Chrome (124.0.6367.60)+DazDeals 4.1.0 (free version)

PerttiA said:

Noticed yesterday that the price history, gallery and forum links were no longer working on W10 Business+Chrome (124.0.6367.60)+DazDeals 4.1.0 (free version)

Nothing changed on our end, as far as I know. Anyone else notice this? 

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

They are still working for me in the pro version. 

Charlie Judge said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

Ok, I need to dig deeper... 

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

Are these problems happening due to settings in my browser or something else?

StorageCallback.PNG
    1056 x 941 - 111K

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

Overdrawn says the issue is likely caused by the line above the one you circled.

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

Overdrawn says the issue is likely caused by the line above the one you circled.

Thanks for looking.

I'll continue checking next week as this is my work rig and I'm heading home in three hours for the weekend.

At home everything works on W7+Yandex (Opera) 

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

I am on a different hard disk, so all my tagged (comments for my) products are not showing up on the browser that I am using on the new hard disk.

What is the location of the file (andf file name) that I need to port over to the new hard disk so that I can continue to work with the hours and hours of tagging I've already done?

Thanks in advance!!

PerttiA said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Ati said:

PerttiA said:

Thanks for looking.

I'll continue checking next week as this is my work rig and I'm heading home in three hours for the weekend.

At home everything works on W7+Yandex (Opera) 

Today it started working again at work on W10+Chrome yes

• Bad URI in database - would it be possible to update DazDeals database with the correct URI / Product Names for the following?

Problem Description:

One of the issues we have with Daz's product locators is that they use a 'normalised' name instead of the SKU; this means that when a product name changes, bookmarks become invalid and the product hard to locate and purchase when required.

It is sometimes possible to find the product from a ReadMe using the SKU, this happened with SKU94112; unfortunately, the ReadMe for SKU97310 has the old product URI so the search cannot be automated.

For example (see attached images):

Product SKU: 94112

Product name changed
        originally:  FC2C Anaglypta Wallpaper MR Shaders
        currently:  FC2C Aesthetic Wallpaper MR Shaders

Product URL changed
        originally:  https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-anaglypta-wallpaper-mr-shaders
        currently:  https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-aesthetic-wallpaper-mr-shaders

Product SKU: 97310

Product name changed
        originally:  FC2C Woven Fabric MS Shaders
        currently:  FC2C Woven Fabric MR Shaders

Product URL changed
        originally:  https:/www.daz3d.com/fc2c-woven-fabric-ms-shaders
        currently:  https://www.daz3d.com/fc2c-woven-fabric-mr-shaders

Thank you

FC2C - SKU 94112.png
    379 x 465 - 67K
    FC2C - SKU 97310.png
    373 x 358 - 50K
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,121
    edited April 30

Is anybody else experiencing Pro features loading extremely slowly and/or not at all? I'm waiting a long time for the price history graph and the forum/gallery links, and sometimes they don't show. My subscription re-upped this morning, so that could be it, too.

edit: I'm also not seeing the Show Only Wishlist and other extra options on the store pages.

Post edited by butterflyfish on
    edited April 30

butterflyfish said:

Is anybody else experiencing Pro features loading extremely slowly and/or not at all? I'm waiting a long time for the price history graph and the forum/gallery links, and sometimes they don't show. My subscription re-upped this morning, so that could be it, too.

edit: I'm also not seeing the Show Only Wishlist and other extra options on the store pages.

After your subscription is renewed be sure you go to 'Email Notifications' and resave your email and passcode. That may help with seeing the extra options. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

paolo_35229750 said:

One of the issues we have with Daz's product locators is that they use a 'normalised' name instead of the SKU; this means that when a product name changes, bookmarks become invalid and the product hard to locate and purchase when required.

It is sometimes possible to find the product from a ReadMe using the SKU, this happened with SKU94112; unfortunately, the ReadMe for SKU97310 has the old product URI so the search cannot be automated.

Thank you. I've replaced the urls and names in our database to reflect the recent change to these products.

• paolo_35229750paolo_35229750 Posts: 66

Ati said:

paolo_35229750 said:

Thank you. I've replaced the urls and names in our database to reflect the recent change to these products.

Thanks

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,121

Charlie Judge said:

butterflyfish said:

After your subscription is renewed be sure you go to 'Email Notifications' and resave your email and passcode. That may help with seeing the extra options. 

Thank you. That seems to have done it.