Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,289
    edited April 2015

The Lost bag - I liked this one too. It had the feel of one of those 1920's silent movies, with the music offering a counterpoint to the action on screen. And there was a natural sense of humor with our heroine making her way through the complex unseen. The tip toe animations and the well placed somersaults to avoid detection added to the light heartedness. And not a single "guard" was injured in the making of this film; in a world where we're constantly bombarded by violence all around us, it's a refreshing change. I've been liking the whole Karate Girl series you've produced. Well done!

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,146
    edited December 1969

The Lost bag - I liked this one too. It had the feel of one of those 1920's silent movies, with the music offering a counterpoint to the action on screen. And there was a natural sense of humor with our heroine making her way through the complex unseen. The tip toe animations and the well placed somersaults to avoid detection added to the light heartedness. And not a single "guard" was injured in the making of this film; in a world where we're constantly bombarded by violence all around us, it's a refreshing change. I've been liking the whole Karate Girl series you've produced. Well done!

Thank you very much for watching.. I thought you would enjoy seeing your ten rooms model in animation.
    I have a few more animations planned with this set .. combined with your blast bunker set it should make for a pretty decent setting for one of my KG films in the future.

Thank you for the comment :)

edited December 1969

Surfs Up :)
    Hanging ten with the big one :)
    Rendered in Daz Studio no post work

the_big_one.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 181K
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305
    edited December 1969

I really should pay a visit to this thread more often ..... :red:
    You've been quite busy again....
    Really love those Tinka Bell (Star) Images (But that doesn't mean I don't lime the others .... :) )

And it is good to see that the SkyDome prop is still being used in some of the images.......been lacking in updating it lately, I've got some update plans for both DS and Poser, but they give more troubles then expected...)

edited December 1969

glaseye2 said:
    I really should pay a visit to this thread more often ..... :red:
    You've been quite busy again....
    Really love those Tinka Bell (Star) Images (But that doesn't mean I don't lime the others .... :) )

And it is good to see that the SkyDome prop is still being used in some of the images.......been lacking in updating it lately, I've got some update plans for both DS and Poser, but they give more troubles then expected...)

Wow! Thank you very much Glasseye for the sweet comment.
    I hope you got a chance to see some of my animations, I used your sky dome in those too :) they are very light on my pc resources,. &work; great in both daz and poser.
    In fact your sky dome is my go to first for my sky needs. I use your UE2 light spheres as well, all great stuff.
    If you do make any more updates. could you make a ue2 night light to go with your moon sky domes.
    I have a wicked hard time trying to get those right

Thank you for viewing and the nice comment :)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:

If you do make any more updates. could you make a ue2 night light to go with your moon sky domes.

:lol: You really know were it hurts.... ;-)
    Especially the night lighting is what gives me headaches.....
    However, with the newest version of Vue and the things I've learned the past time I might finally get a better HDRI (well sort off...) map....
    But, well, sometimes I'm afraid it wlll be DAZ©soon ..... :roll:

edited December 1969

Well, just looked at a few on your youtube channel...
    There was one that gave me a 'Ragnar Lothbrok' feeling :lol: (ouch, doesn't use my dome, but I still like that one - a lot....)

(as for me, I'm already happy if I do get a 15 to 25 frame animation working for use in poser's clothroom :red: )

edited December 1969

glaseye2 said:
    Ivy said:

:lol: You really know were it hurts.... ;-)
    Especially the night lighting is what gives me headaches.....
    However, with the newest version of Vue and the things I've learned the past time I might finally get a better HDRI (well sort off...) map....
    But, well, sometimes I'm afraid it wlll be DAZ©soon ..... :roll:

It was not meant as a insult..:)
    I can't do dark lighting very good at all. I like using HDR domes especially when you can get or make extra textures for them.. *Wink

lol @dazsoon :D

edited December 1969

glaseye2 said:
    Well, just looked at a few on your youtube channel...
    There was one that gave me a 'Ragnar Lothbrok' feeling :lol: (ouch, doesn't use my dome, but I still like that one - a lot....)

(as for me, I'm already happy if I do get a 15 to 25 frame animation working for use in poser's clothroom :red: )

Thanks for watching i really appreciate it. . I usedHman worldbase Xt for the back ground it seem to fit merlins Saxon village set well.
    I would have like to made it longer but render viking fight animations were a lot harder to do than my Karate girl ones. I dunno why..lol

Most of my animations are 300 key-frames a scene with a average 4- to 50 scenes in animation short. thats why I like your sky domes light on resources. for animation. :)

edited December 1969

My new website design using daz rendered content.
    I know its been a while since i posted. But after some time I finely got my website redesigned and up . My site is going to be used for a portfolio and not a shopping site. its going to help me show new clients different types of design layouts etc.
    I been slowly changing over from flash to Jquery which has been a big learning curve to say the least...lol
    Anyway I had so many renders and animations I have created with daz over the years that I figures my web site is a good place to put them all in one place with out restrictions.

Eventually I'll be adding some new sections to my gallery for Interactive web pages using 2d images that kind of run like games.
    Then when i get closer to finishing my server side commands, I'll add a download section for my Mocaps and free texture maps, sound files etc that I have created, But have been discouraged from posting in public forums because of the stalker /troll I had.
    I'll also be adding some affiliated sites such as daz and SmithMirco to my site for references to the content I am using.

I have my site about 1/2 done I wanted to make sure i had all my policies in place before I launched my site. so Its now ready enough for public viewing. being 1/2 done its taken me 4 weeks to get this far...lol

Please click this link http://www.ivysdomain.com/ just please keep in mind some pages are still a work in progress.
    I welcome all input & Opinions to help me make it better site.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

Ivysdomain.jpg
    1902 x 1063 - 112K
    edited December 1969

You're a busybody (and a jack of all trades, it seems)

I'm afraid I'm not the best one to give input on the design or workings of the site, but sofar I like what I see.
    Best part, no blocking notifications from noscript (Firefox), so apparently no nasty, unneccessary scripts running on your site...... :)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,289
    edited December 1969

I didn't check out the entire site, but the bison/buffalo images in Yosemite are strikingly cool.

edited December 1969

Thank you Guys
    @ glaseye2 I making this site as a show case of different web sites designs I can do. I don't use any kind of Malicous Scripts ever. But I do use Parent control Meta Data tags and Cookies . I use stuff like Jquery Javascript and Flash in HTML5 format. to get the results I want. I hoping to get some of my interactive pages done soon they kind of run like a games. My employment is making web sites I've been doing it since 1998.

Thank you FirstBastion I love the bison & the moose I have not got the Caribou up yet but i got some of them too.
    another good thing about having your own website to post art work too is no body is going to hit me with a TOS. violation...lol

edited December 1969

Cow washing Day!

A cute render I did today.
    I was out taking some picture for a web site I am building for a horse riding ranch and I saw this woman washing cows ..lol so I thought try to make a graphic of it. its not the same results but it came out cute anyway

rendered in daz. .. just for fun see if you can find the mouse in these pictures :)

cow_washing_day2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 322K
    cow_washing_day1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 317K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Cow washing Day!

I was out taking some picture for a web site I am building for a horse riding ranch and I saw this woman washing cows ..lol so I thought try to make a graphic of it. its not the same results but it came out cute anyway

rendered in daz. .. just for fun see if you can find the mouse in these pictures :)

mouse was easy to find said the cat ;-P

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Ivy said:
    Cow washing Day!

mouse was easy to find said the cat ;-P

Thanks forr the comment Bigh
    You would be surprise at how many people miss the obvious :)

edited December 1969

Private Reflections - A gymnastic Yoga work out
    A young girl practicing yoga moves by her self.

Created with Daz Studio pro 4.8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSYWEuK2FA

promo-_Private_Reflections_-_A_gymnastic_Yoga_work_out.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 172K
    edited December 1969

A new animation
    Private Reflections - A gymnastic Yoga work out
    A young girl practicing yoga moves by her self.

Created with Daz Studio pro 4.8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSYWEuK2FA

between-scene01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 897K
    promo-_Private_Reflections_-_A_gymnastic_Yoga_work_out.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 172K
    edited December 1969

The Unlimited Wish Fairy ~ Start wishing
    Rendered in daz studio 4.8- no post work
    best viewed full size
    1920 x1080 265 kbs

unlimited_wish_fairy.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 246K
    unlimited_wish_fairy_too.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 268K
    The_little_unlimited_wish_fairy-too.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 224K
    The_little_unlimited_wish_fairy.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 249K
    edited December 1969

Justified!
    A series of actions renders
    using Stonemasons Old Streets of London model and a bunch of other new stuff i have picked up.
    10 images in all , best viewed full size doe all the details. the bar scene was rendered in Iray the rest of the images were rendered using the stonemason Atmosphere cam and Glasseyes UE2 light preset.

Thanks for taking a look I have it also posted on my google page https://plus.google.com/u/0/+IvySummers/posts/VCHYNgh96SS?pid=6166980153154933106&oid=107086462407744789396

justice05.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Justice-04.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 153K
    Justice-03.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 204K
    Justice-02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 177K
    Justice-01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 190K
    edited July 2015

Justified! A series of actions renders (continued )

Image removed for excessive gore

Justice-09.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 171K
    Justice-08.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 126K
    justice07.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 157K
    justice06.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 168K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    The Unlimited Wish Fairy ~ Start wishing
    Rendered in daz studio 4.8- no post work
    best viewed full size
    1920 x1080 265 kbs

:-) Unlimited wishes, that's a dream come true....... until you realise that's all you've got; unlimited WISHES. Nowhere is mentioned that she will fulfil those wishes ....%-P

but we can all dream...... (dreamy images BTW.....)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Justified!

Action packed indeed..and she packed quite a deal....
    She was more loaded than he thought.....

(And having carefully studied the images, I am wondering were she concealed her weapon, ahh naughty thoughts ... :-P - down glaseye, down, time to take your medicin....)

edited December 1969

glaseye2 said:
    Ivy said:
    Justified!

Action packed indeed..and she packed quite a deal....
    She was more loaded than he thought.....

(And having carefully studied the images, I am wondering were she concealed her weapon, ahh naughty thoughts ... :-P - down glaseye, down, time to take your medicin....)

You make me smile..lol Thank you very much for the nice comments and the smile :
    I guess you know why they call it a "concealed carry" weapon..lol
    it looks like the Daz police removed the last image for to much blood.. . funny though it was a toon blood prop. Hm.
    that is okay the complete series is on my google page anyway..

I have a bunch of animation projects in the works , so I've been buying a lot of new stuff and trying them . in thes test series.
    I'll be releasing soon M4 VS M6 in a MMA cage fight. animation soon .& I am building a story board for a new "Spy Girl "animation using the streets of London . thats how this sieries was created.
    Plus i have a new karate girl animation in the works as well. :)

Thank you again for taking a look and the comments :

edited July 2015

Some summer time pin ups some new stuff i picked up,
    rendered Daz Studio pro 4.8 with dimension theory Iray presets and the daz Iray shaders.
    No Post work.
    Products used,
    Daz - G2f-V6 HD
    Swam Beach hair
    Sunny Swimsuit. by elele
    g2f - Hongyu's Bikini - with Sunkist textures.
    Photo-stock Cyclo-rama Backgrounds with medium Gray added to the Specular Color of the bg to reduce shine.

best viewed full size for details

test2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 235K
    test5.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 251K
    test4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 288K
    test3.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 153K
    test1.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 154K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited July 2015

Just messing around seeing what I can do in the forums as daz messes around getting the forums running good  cheeky

imageimage

Post edited by Ivy on

These were posted to my google plus page so I used the url from there click for Best viewed  full sized

The Magic trick
     A wizard and his apprentice crossing a magical bridge
    Enjoy them

Thanl you for having a look :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

is that like

bigh said:

is that like

yeslaugh

edited July 2015