Any word on when measure Metrics will be updated for Genesis 9?

Title says it all.  I have several dialspun characters that I need Measue Metrics to check their measurements (height, figure, etc...).  Any word on when it will be updated?

Comments

• Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

We know that Figure Metrics, the only bit that needs updating (which is a PA product) is being worked on but no timeline has been given.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Did I miss something, or is Figure Metrics still not updated?

• glaseye said:

Did I miss something, or is Figure Metrics still not updated?

It has apaprently been worked on over the weekend but theer is not yet a released update. Remeber that it is a PA product, not a Daz product like Measure Metrics, so it has to be fitted in around other commitments.

• FelixFFDSFelixFFDS Posts: 41

So, If I understand it correctly, Measure Metrics works with DAZ Genesis 9, but we basically have to set up our own tape/tailor measures.

FIGURE Metrics is a PA product, and that's what provides the "Basic" and "Regular" measuring templates.

• FelixFFDS said:

So, If I understand it correctly, Measure Metrics works with DAZ Genesis 9, but we basically have to set up our own tape/tailor measures.

FIGURE Metrics is a PA product, and that's what provides the "Basic" and "Regular" measuring templates.

Or set up your own wearables, the script isn't locked to just those supplied - it does, however, need figure-specific wearables from soemwhere, and we know those are being worked on.

• FelixFFDSFelixFFDS Posts: 41

Thanks. I'll keep trying to settle down my own wearables until the "real"  ones come up.

• FablerFabler Posts: 19

Any update on the status of Figure Metrics?

• What is happening with this product, the original question was nearly 18 months ago, and it still hasn't been updated.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849

weirdsciencex said:

What is happening with this product, the original question was nearly 18 months ago, and it still hasn't been updated.

Presumably the PA has been busy with other things, and the tools ar available for a third party to make an update of Figure Metrics (which is the part that needs updating).

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

Richard Haseltine said:

Presumably the PA has been busy with other things, and the tools ar available for a third party to make an update of Figure Metrics (which is the part that needs updating).

There are tools available from a 3rd party? Where?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849

LaPartita said:

Richard Haseltine said:

There are tools available from a 3rd party? Where?

No, there is nothing hidden as far as I recall about how Figure Metrics works.