Any word on when measure Metrics will be updated for Genesis 9?

Title says it all.  I have several dialspun characters that I need Measue Metrics to check their measurements (height, figure, etc...).  Any word on when it will be updated?

Comments

• Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

We know that Figure Metrics, the only bit that needs updating (which is a PA product) is being worked on but no timeline has been given.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Did I miss something, or is Figure Metrics still not updated?

• glaseye said:

Did I miss something, or is Figure Metrics still not updated?

It has apaprently been worked on over the weekend but theer is not yet a released update. Remeber that it is a PA product, not a Daz product like Measure Metrics, so it has to be fitted in around other commitments.

• FelixFFDSFelixFFDS Posts: 41

So, If I understand it correctly, Measure Metrics works with DAZ Genesis 9, but we basically have to set up our own tape/tailor measures.

FIGURE Metrics is a PA product, and that's what provides the "Basic" and "Regular" measuring templates.

• FelixFFDS said:

So, If I understand it correctly, Measure Metrics works with DAZ Genesis 9, but we basically have to set up our own tape/tailor measures.

FIGURE Metrics is a PA product, and that's what provides the "Basic" and "Regular" measuring templates.

Or set up your own wearables, the script isn't locked to just those supplied - it does, however, need figure-specific wearables from soemwhere, and we know those are being worked on.

• FelixFFDSFelixFFDS Posts: 41

Thanks. I'll keep trying to settle down my own wearables until the "real"  ones come up.

• FablerFabler Posts: 19

Any update on the status of Figure Metrics?