Genesis Morphing Business Suit Now in store [Commercial]

Comments

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

As requested by the ever-blinking wolf, here's Steph 5 wearing some of the Expansion items and, looking just a touch butch I think. I'm including the straw hat texture shown to take the Fedora in a different direction. You can also see the belt and the bow tie as well as the waistcoat.

The actual image is much bigger so click it to see.

steph.jpg
    700 x 910 - 188K
  • DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Looking very nice, good work :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Oh, flippin' 'eck ... ;)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

Looks awesome.

On the overcoat thing.... you can switch out the overcoat with the main dress coat/jacket. Oh and you know what might be fun for the jacket is a smoking jacket add on.... add on some belt loops, lengthen morphs and particular lapel and you have something ready for the Bunny Mansion! :-)

edited December 1969

Another one - a classic look.

black.jpg
    700 x 910 - 192K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*thumbs up* I like.

edited December 1969

Thanks. I'm pleased you like it.

And here's one that shows what's in the Expansion, and another showing a couple of ways to wear the Ascot and another showing the briefcase.

The actual pics are much bigger so do click them for details.

Briefcase.jpg
    700 x 910 - 174K
    ascot3.jpg
    700 x 910 - 324K
    pieces.jpg
    700 x 910 - 160K
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

If you added morphs for shortening the vest too, then you have a customer in me.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

You bet. Marieah asked for that about 20 hours before you did. :D

edited December 1969

Yep. I sure did.

I've just done this one so you can see the different styles and some of the mats for the bow tie. There's the equivalent of a substantial add-on texture set included with the product.

bowtie1.jpg
    700 x 910 - 312K
  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    Yep. I sure did.

I've just done this one so you can see the different styles and some of the mats for the bow tie. There's the equivalent of a substantial add-on texture set included with the product.

How about a Colonel Sanders style "rope tie"? Just kidding. :-)

Kendall

edited December 1969

Get ready to throw up from over indulgence in cuteness. lol

bubba.jpg
    700 x 910 - 417K
    edited December 1969

He's so cute I could just kiss a werewolf full on the mouth! :P

edited December 1969

I think I have to test (when I get these fabulous outfits into my grubby little paws) if I can make the outfits from PSY's music video "Oppan Gangnam Style" with it...

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

See if you can get textures like in this picture... I think it's generic enough to not be copyright infringement.

(Ahh, yes, I have the game)

Hitman-2.jpg
    320 x 480 - 93K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

See if you can get textures like in this picture... I think it's generic enough to not be copyright infringement.

(Ahh, yes, I have the game)

You can pretty well do that with it as it is. There's a broadcloth you can add your own diffuse to, or a grey flannel you can darken in the same way. It's pictured several times in this thread.

There is a shirt texture with diagonal stripes. The bub is wearing it. It's tiled. Reduce the tiling and th stripes will be further apart. There are several striped ties included and you can reduce the tiling or use your own shaders. It's mostly done with tiled textures. My MachPack shader product has heaps of suitable textures in it. Only parts like the buttons and the inner fly (where there's a zipper) use texture maps, so this will be dead easy to tailor to your own tastes.

Use the tighten morphs and widen lapel morphs and you pretty much have it...

Here's another image while I'm here...

v51.jpg
    700 x 910 - 219K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks. :)

edited December 1969

Would you be so kind as to try to emulate Norse Graphics pic of 007 as closely as possible? I would appreciate seeing a tight fitting grey flannel too.

If you are busy I understand but I think it would be a selling graphic for you. *smile*

edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Would you be so kind as to try to emulate Norse Graphics pic of 007 as closely as possible? I would appreciate seeing a tight fitting grey flannel too.

If you are busy I understand but I think it would be a selling graphic for you. *smile*

Sorry, but we are way, way too busy trying the get the expansion packs done to meet a deadline.

But you can imagine it very easily by looking at the running man in the tight navy suit and imagining him wearing the texture that's on the man in the Fedora with the briefcase. Just flick back a couple of pages in this thread.

Here's a first quick look at some of the items in the next Expansion. There are prop versions of all the clothing and some acceessories. I've quickly textured these with shaders, but I'll make a proper face for the watch, which is a very detailed rolex-style. There are a couple of tie pins (only one is pictured) and two rings smart propped to various fingers. Also a couple of buttonhole flowers - this one and a rose bud. They are quickly textured with Silkessence here, but I would include fabric and real textures.

props.jpg
    665 x 500 - 237K
    edited December 1969

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

And I understand. I look forward to the set and the expansion.

Any idea on price and if there will be a sale on it as an introductory offer?

edited December 1969

looks fabulous hon! :-)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

I tested the Gemologica shaders with the rings but darn if they don't look even better in that render. Good job, Marieah. :)

We haven't talked about the price yet, but I'm sure there will be an intro sale.

edited December 1969

Thanks Shay.

I've just done texturing these and I have to say this 3d Rolex is one of the best watches I've seen.

You can see the rings, the tie pins, the watch and one of buttonholes here.

There's a much bigger version if you click on it.

silveraccs.jpg
    700 x 910 - 208K
    golds_accs.jpg
    700 x 910 - 206K
    edited December 1969

Please tell me there's cufflinks. 'Cause then I might explode from joy.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Please tell me there's cufflinks. 'Cause then I might explode from joy.

You'll be relieved to know that self-detonation will not be necessary.

There are no cuff links.

They were deemed to be so much work that they would have raised the price of this prop set well beyond the range was want keep it within.

edited December 1969

Ahhh darn. Then I just have to try and make my own. ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

He wears his watch over his shirt?

(Admittedly you wouldn't be able to see it otherwise, and it's worth looking at, but still...)

edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    He wears his watch over his shirt?

(Admittedly you wouldn't be able to see it otherwise, and it's worth looking at, but still...)

I think you answered your own question - unless you really think a promo shot for the watch with it completely hidden would be a good idea. lol.

Here's render showing most of what's in Expansion 2.

SUITPROPS.jpg
    700 x 910 - 285K
    edited December 1969

Very very nice!

edited December 1969

Thanks Richard!

And the watch, copied from a Rolex, has morphs and poseable hands...

watch.jpg
    700 x 910 - 246K