No Animate pane/tab, any ideas?

2»

Comments

• sley43sley43 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

@pqvist

You mentioned an alternative dll file, where can I get that, I have the same problem. This sucks I needed to install my old daz studio 3 advanced to animate now or well I could just go to Poser. Hope they fix this soon. :(

• KeironKeiron Posts: 412
    edited April 2015

Hi

I have now found a solution to why the Animate 2 pane was empty

Probably like me you have a lot of content that seems to install all over the place
    giving you a big problem

Daz have made Smart Content that works great, but if you like me you will have other content
    a lot of these are listed in the Content Library

When I ran the Content Directory Manager It arranged lots of Poser content into Products and Catergories again
    generally works well

I put all my content into the same folder "My DAZ 3d Library"

I noticed that in the "Daz Studio Formats" the vast majority of the content in the "My DAZ 3d Library" didn't show anything in it
    so I took the My DAZ 3d Library out of this list. It looks like there is still some content in this section Animate 2 for instance

From the "Content Directory Manager" "Daz Studio Formats" I located and added the Aniblocks folder and presto blocks have returned

I have gone through all of the folders in the Daz Studio formats section and added the ones where content, shows. the rest are possibly Poser files " there are a lot of them " these also show in the Poser Section

For the Short term, I have also removed the My Daz 3d Library in Daz Studio Formats, so I dont have all the empty folders

I've added a screen shot

Image1.jpg
    1913 x 1080 - 266K
    Post edited by Keiron on