Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

1282930313234»

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited November 2022

First piece of art in... well, a long time. 

Target Next

TARGET NEXT jpg.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

@IceDragonArt

You haven't lost your touch for colour and composition Sonja :)

Fishtales said:

@IceDragonArt

You haven't lost your touch for colour and composition Sonja :)

Thank you!  I'm excited to start creating again,.  Its been a crazy ride the last three years, I've been through hell, but have been blessed beyond measure.  Hopefully it will translate well into art lol.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

What an amazing restart Sonja!!!!

Like Fishtales said you sure have not lost your touch!!!

• Nice render! It's good to see another familiar face. Been gone for a while myself. So many new faces around here. I'm still trying to get around to threads by old friends. Everyone else has been so busy while we were gone. Welcome back.

Saphirewild said:

What an amazing restart Sonja!!!!

Like Fishtales said you sure have not lost your touch!!!

Thank you!

Knittingmommy said:

Nice render! It's good to see another familiar face. Been gone for a while myself. So many new faces around here. I'm still trying to get around to threads by old friends. Everyone else has been so busy while we were gone. Welcome back.

You as well!  Its good to be back, but you are right, sooo much catching up to do!   I've missed everyone!

Todays bit of work. 

edited November 2022

Todays bit of work. 

MECHA.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Very cool!

Hylas said:

Very cool!

Thank you!

What a great robot!!!

• Love the lava texture on the robot. I have such a soft spot for robots even lava coated ones! :)

Thank you both!  I do love robots myself lol. 

So, I've had a world building story telling with pictures kind of thing going on for quite some time now.  I've started the basics but I think I'm going to revamp the whole thing and really dig in and make it the way I want it to be.  I'll be redoing all of the characters and really want to start building the world. Like the places and so on.  Going to be a huge project and probably going to take forever lol. but I want to do it. I'll probably share the struggle here lol.  I've just finished re creating the model for one of the main characters.  Then I wanted to pose her on a throne.  Good lord!  I'm going to have to mofify the throne to make this work. So I guess I'm going to have to save each prop etc that I modify as a new prop or whatever.  I'll figure it out.  But the struggle is real lol. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

IceDragonArt said:

So, I've had a world building story telling with pictures kind of thing going on for quite some time now.  I've started the basics but I think I'm going to revamp the whole thing and really dig in and make it the way I want it to be.  I'll be redoing all of the characters and really want to start building the world. Like the places and so on.  Going to be a huge project and probably going to take forever lol. but I want to do it. I'll probably share the struggle here lol.  I've just finished re creating the model for one of the main characters.  Then I wanted to pose her on a throne.  Good lord!  I'm going to have to mofify the throne to make this work. So I guess I'm going to have to save each prop etc that I modify as a new prop or whatever.  I'll figure it out.  But the struggle is real lol. 

Sending tons of encouragement and support.  Can'twait tosee updates on your progress. 

• IceDragonArt said:

You can do it! Looking forward to the changes you'll be making and seeing how it all turns out.

IceDragonArt said:

I know you can do it Sonja, I as well can not wait until you post your progress!!!

Thank you all, for the enouragement.  I have so missed all of you.  My new life is really, really, good but damn I'm busy lol.  Will mostly be characters to start I think. 

A WORLD BOTH ABOVE & BELOW THE EARTH, MAGICAL, FANTASTICAL AND INHABITED BY MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES AND RACES WITH A WIDE RANGE OF POWERS AND LOYALTIES

GOAL = WORLD BUILDING - CHARACTER BUILDING - WITH ART FOR EVERYTHING

HALOFT- SKY HOME - THE WORLD ABOVE 

MIDDLE EARTH - KESKOS

UNDER SEA- VAYALUNE

LIFE BONDS - MAGIC - STEAMPUNK

RACES - DRAGONBORN - HUMAN- ELVES- DROW - HALF ELVES - MERPEOPLE - CENTAURS- WEREWOLVES- ORCS - GOBLINS

GIANTS (STORM/AIR, FIRE, ROCK/EARTH. ICE) WINGED HUMANS.

ANIMALS - GIANT WOLVES AND CATS - PAIR BONDING COMMON -BEARS CATS FOXES SOME OF THE MORE INTELLIGENT BIRDS HORSES CAN ALSO PAIR BOND WITH THE HIGHER .RACES

This is the rough idea.  I do have some areas fleshed out a bit but will be revisiting most of it.

Can someone please refresh my memory on how to get hair NOT to follow the ears?

Please  lol!

Okay I found it.  Here is a link to the video that I found by SickleYield. www.youtube.com/watch?v=1besRGwJe3Y

Thanks so much for the link!!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Hey, you're back too! laugh And still years ahead of me, LOL! I love the first picture, of the alien in their living room. The juggernaut fella scares me a little. wink He looks like someone put salt on his cheerios.

• Hey Sonja. Maybe you ought to take a peak in my thread and see what I've been up to lately.

• evilkooladeevilkoolade Posts: 114

IceDragonArt said:

Pentacostal by Evilkoolade and Heavenlee.

Amazing work