DAZ Studio 4.5 - Fix Duplicate IDs script

123457»

Comments

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,646
    Hi, the script work for DAZ 4.10?
  • Crios said:
    Hi, the script work for DAZ 4.10?

As far as I know, though I'm not sure what could be used as a test. Make sure it is a duplicate IDs error, on pre-DS 4.5 content, that you want to fix - these days Duplicate Formula errors are more common, and they are completely different.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142

Two of the three links Richard are not functioning.  Only Ken's! 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219

The Dropbox link works for me.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142

surprise

• Db3dDb3d Posts: 248

Richard Haseltine said:

Hi Richard,

I just discovered this thread to day because I was tired of hunting down the offending files, editing them, and re-testing.   They keep popping up from time to time.

My question is, is there any harm in running your script on the current version of DAZ?

Brent

• Db3d said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Hi Richard,

I just discovered this thread to day because I was tired of hunting down the offending files, editing them, and re-testing.   They keep popping up from time to time.

My question is, is there any harm in running your script on the current version of DAZ?

Brent

Not that I ama ware of, but are you actually getting a lot of Duplicate IDs still? That is a different issue from Duplicate Formulas.

• DAZ Studio - Fix Duplicate IDs using Notepad++:   

Go to Notepad++ menu : "Search-->Find" input the below given regex and select "Regular exptession" option in Serch Mode and press Replace or Replace All.

Find what    :  (?s-i)"id"\s*:\s*"([^"]+)".+"id"\s*:\s*\K"\1"
    Replace with :  "\1-1"

Result:
    ------
    Before   :  "id" : "value"   
    After    :  "id" : "value-1"