DigiDotz Freebie Thread (latest.. Vase/flower update)

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

Thank you, looks great

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508
    edited March 2023

Cheers! @Faeryl Womyn

Today we have a rowing boat freebie...

Basic pose for G8 included

Download here

rrowing boat.jpg
    2300 x 1421 - 633K
    Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 4,979

That looks really good Digidotz.

I am baffled, though. How is it impossible to see water in the bottom of the boat? Is the inside base of the boat all above water level? If so, you have been incredibly good at your trompe l'oeil because it seems to go below water level. Most impressed.

Regards,

Richard

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

looks great! excellent! i had 2-3 old ruined row boats, but no brand new one.. thanks a lot! ^^

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited May 2022

richardandtracy said:

That looks really good Digidotz.

I am baffled, though. How is it impossible to see water in the bottom of the boat? Is the inside base of the boat all above water level? If so, you have been incredibly good at your trompe l'oeil because it seems to go below water level. Most impressed.

Regards,

Richard

Read the last line on the page - the magic of Photoshop!

Nice boat though - thank you, DigiDotz! 

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 4,979

Doh. Didn't see that. blush [Where's the headsmack emoji when you need it?]

Regards,

Richard

hehe yeah Photoshop is the easiest way.

If anyone's having trouble with the site it shoud be ok by tomorrow.  I cant access it tonight and have wrote to the the web hosting support. I read there was maintainance tonight. sorry for the inconveniance.

Also, I decimated the mesh a bit befor upload and some faces on the bottom seem to have been taken out, so will update again in a few days in case you need to render with the bottom of the boat in view blushyes

*Updated with the mesh fixed!  Sorry bout that wink

Thanks for the boat, someone else made fishing waders and I'm pretty sure there are a couple fishing poles out there I can find.

edited March 2023

laugh Here we are..

Halterneck crossover top and a skirt for daz Genesis 8 Female

What can I say? Mess about with dforce settings until its ok hahaha

oh - waist morph for better fitting under Parameters>general

Click here for download page

alternatetex.png
    2200 x 2062 - 3M
    Halternecktopdazstudio.jpg
    700 x 656 - 73K
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

terrific stuff, thanks for sharing. 

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 210
    edited August 2022
    May I ask about the progress of the equestrian outfit you showed on page 6 (January 12th)?
    Post edited by Hemi426 on

Hemi426 said:

May I ask about the progress of the equestrian outfit you showed on page 6 (January 12th)?

Hi, I shelved it for while as the jacket didn't didn't play well with the shirt (i think that's what it was).. I will try to finish it when I'm feeling adventurous again yes  ;-)

• Would a possible solution be to have a shirt that only consists of the bits you can see under the jacket and have them as an option of being part of the jacket? Might work.

Regards,

Richard

richardandtracy said:

Would a possible solution be to have a shirt that only consists of the bits you can see under the jacket and have them as an option of being part of the jacket? Might work.

Regards,

Richard

Yes, that's what I was thinking yes and maybe a separate shirt too. Maybe my Autumn project :)) 

• Thank you so much for all the effort you put in to these freebies, and sharing!

Site/freebie links down for complete site rebuild cool I will try to add legacy pages to match the current links in thread after that wink

Oh shoot lol just tried the cross over dress link since I don't have that. Ok will keep a watch out for when the site opens again.

edited March 2023

Faeryl Womyn said:

Oh shoot lol just tried the croshttp://www.digi-dotz.com/Halterneck skirt and top for daz Genesis 8.htmls over dress link since I don't have that. Ok will keep a watch out for when the site opens again.

edit -  hold on! its gone

webhosting madness going on here sorry

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,103

DigiDotz said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

Oh shoot lol just tried the croshttp://www.digi-dotz.com/Halterneck skirt and top for daz Genesis 8.htmls over dress link since I don't have that. Ok will keep a watch out for when the site opens again.

Here's a temp page with it yes  http://www.digi-dotz.com/Halterneck skirt and top for daz Genesis 8.html

Thank you 

edited March 2023

If you got it you got it.  My hosting company set up got confusing so all was deleted just now so I shall be able to build it again. Sorry for the confusion

On the + side the new set up should be more reliable with a better server yes

I got it, thank you

edited March 2023

Updated all links and put deleted on stuff that was too embarassing LOL LOL

The site look should improve sometime as I'd rather have an image grid links instead of blog style scrolling, but I gotta figure that out.

Onwards! laugh

Thanks for the heads up, will check it out tomorrow. I seem to have not saved some files to burned disk and need to grab them again lol

edited March 2023

New top for Genesis 8 Female

Download here

Let me know if any problems/missing files

+I'm going to redo the skirt from "Halterneck top and skirt" as the sim seems a bit wonky ;-)

daisytop22a.png
    1280 x 1280 - 1M
    DTmats.png
    402 x 288 - 340K

Oh that looks nice and thank you.

Don't know if you plan to upload them again, I'm missing the zip files for the Wavy Skirt for Genesis, the YXESHeels for G3 and the Pouffe with it's wooly addon. There's the ParticleAnim but not sure it would work with the current version of Daz. I got all the other files I was missing though, thanks for all your work.

Faeryl Womyn said:

Don't know if you plan to upload them again, I'm missing the zip files for the Wavy Skirt for Genesis, the YXESHeels for G3 and the Pouffe with it's wooly addon. There's the ParticleAnim but not sure it would work with the current version of Daz. I got all the other files I was missing though, thanks for all your work.

That old skirt is on sharecg yes https://sharecg.com/v/70253/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Wavey-Skirt-for-Genesis-1

I'm going to update the heels and add a wrinkles normal map to the Pouffe

#soon haha

Grabbed the skirt and the apples and bridge I had forgotten about. Thank you

• cjfeacjfea Posts: 190

Thanks!