Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
.
...what I've seen so farI really like. it looks much more realistic than many other "seascape" and ocean products I've seen. peronally, I'm not averse to tweaking settings (I do it all the time) to get the results I need.
I would love to see how this would enhance the scene below :(of course teh scene would need to be converted to Iray as the original was rendered in 3DL).
Well, what started out as a hobby for you, could literally turn in to the Aquatic Equivelent of "Ultra-Scenery".
Ultra-Aqua?
Ultra-Oceanus?
anyone?
Ultramarine?
.
I've always felt iRay renders look better "snowy" but no one else does.
LOL, Aquafresh
Just want to add my voice: Based on the images you have posted, I would definitely buy both your "shore" module and "deep sea" module in a flash, regardless of what DAZ Studio version they worked best with. I would happily install whichever DS version was necessary to get results like that, for the duration of my project. (I have archived DAZ Studio installers from v4.5 onwards).
I hope you keep working on this, and that we can buy some of this magic SOON!
I am disappointed to hear that the opacity bug has still not been fixed in the latest beta release. The problem of waiting for this issue to get cleared up is we have no idea when that might happen, it could be months or years away. I think the issue was first flagged about a year ago, and I am pretty sure the NVidia engineers are aware of the issue, but I imagine the fix is not easy, or it would have happened by now. Daz Studio has had multiple Iray version releases in the last year.
Has anyone heard of any rumors of when (or if) this bug will be fixed?
Seriously, do not give up! You've been putting this project together for over two years. This product is generating a lot of interest and you've got something here.
What I would do it partner up with the DAZ team and see if they can help you with your 4.15 problems. Point the development team to this thread and say it has a lot of interest. A product that has trapped a consumer base's attention for two years? DAZ is going to want to dip there toe in this pond (no pun intended...I lied, pun intended). Who better to help you out with the problem you're facing than the actual creators of the program you're using to create the product.
You're near the finish line...not the time to quit the race.
We believe in you!
Please do bear in mind that product development threads are allowed only on the understanding that the product will be offered to the Daz store - this is not the venue for discussing other options
Urgh. This place is such a killjoy sometimes.
I think the OP WAS planning to submit to the Daz store. "Was" being the operative word now
.
Se the last entry in the change log, currently (the only one under the Private Build header) http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log
also see the thread on Iray versions https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/529616).
.
The one on the left looks more correct because most any camera would include motion blur from the movement of the water.
The one on the right the water is like a static prop floating above the beach.
(had left & right switched backwards earlier)
I like the one on the left much better.
I noticed this just yesterday as I was prepping a new freebie. Disappointing.
...indeed the one on the left.
I grew up about a mile from the Atlantic Ocean... and the one on the left looks better to my eye....
You are probably right to wait until Daz Sorts out its side (Dare I say, Daz5....?)
That being said...
UltraMarine is a killer name! Thanks Gordig!!!!
UltraMarine:Shoreline
UltraMarine:DeepBlue
UltraMarine:Lagoons
UltraMarine:Hurricanes
Etc Etc....
We have a winner!
.
That's pretty cool... we get that around here, but it's not as common as the tiny bioluminescent jellyfish... unfortunately even though there's a little beach area at the end of my street, I haven't been fortunate enough to see them in a number of years... mostly I just snag photos of sunsets...
But I really like your product and feel it's one of the best I've seen at reproducing the look of a beach environment, or water in general... it's genuinely impressive.
Keep forging ahead, you've got a great product there!
.
oooooohhhhh....
How about a: UltraMarine: Floodwaters
too cool!
It looks like a photograph!
On another note, I live in the Philippines and we used to go to beaches every summer up until mid college
I would like the dual version, but in the end, I will take whatever you offer, as it is so much better than anything we have now.
...⬆This⬆
Still very interested in this product!!
.