Comments

• 3CPO3CPO Posts: 164
    edited May 21

Post edited by 3CPO on
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,322

Looks good, I am impressed

• Looks awesome! I'd buy it.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I can't promise to buy, but those images are impressively realistic.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,652

YES!!!!!!!!! you know I am interested in this and will purchase it day 1 if released!

Looks outstanding! I have been dying for an unbiased realistic caustic water environment

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,146

I'm definitely interested, especially if the product is easy to use.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,148
    edited March 2019

YES!!!!!!!!! you know I am interested in this and will purchase it day 1 if released!

Looks outstanding! I have been dying for an unbiased realistic caustic water environment

What he said.

Until I enlarged all your images, I thought they were photos. Some of them still looked like photos even after I enlarged em ;)

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Those look great!  It may be too much, but I'd like to see something large enough (tiling?) for calm ocean scenes. 

• jimmyzpopjimmyzpop Posts: 116
    Looks great. I would definantly buy it.
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,071

Looks really nice.

What were the render times for the images, you have posted.

• Looks great!!! What are the render times?

• greysgreys Posts: 335

Very interested!

• I would buy it ASAP!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,819

That's impressive water!

As others mentioned, render times on what system would probably be the deciding factor for me. The I certainly would like to get it to dissect it and understand what you did there :D

edited May 21

Post edited by 3CPO on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,908

Is this primarily shaders, render settings, or what?

And any hope any of it will be Merchant Resource?

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,159

These are very nice renders , it looks interesting  I hope your efforts pay off

• ParadigmParadigm Posts: 421

This isn't something I'd buy, but it's definitely a high quality shader.

edited May 21

Post edited by 3CPO on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,775

Definitely interested.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,908

I say that because I have a project in mind that would involve a lot of underwater stuff and don’t want to get all sucked into water effects. 

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,060
    Count me as interested as well! Those renders look amazing!
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,341

I would buy this TODAY!  Awesome!  Please DO offer them!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634

well like you I have been wanting something like this since Iray/DS came out. My own attempts so far have failed in getting the shown quality but I have gotten close. I am intrigued with how you got this far with just the Uber Shader etc. As far as I know Caustics will only work with geometry and not Bump. Normal or Displacement maps so again I am intrigued. Lastly yes I would buy it immediately and I don't buy much stuff these days as I am have gotten really picky over the last few years. Top stuff IMHO

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Looks fantastic! Insant buy from me.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

The images are impressive!  I would definately buy this.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,149

Looks great!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,148
    Szark said:

well like you I have been wanting something like this since Iray/DS came out. My own attempts so far have failed in getting the shown quality but I have gotten close. I am intrigued with how you got this far with just the Uber Shader etc. As far as I know Caustics will only work with geometry and not Bump. Normal or Displacement maps so again I am intrigued. Lastly yes I would buy it immediately and I don't buy much stuff these days as I am have gotten really picky over the last few years. Top stuff IMHO

Been trying to get there in Shader Mixer and some things were promising, but I'm just not educated enough in MDL to make it work. LOL. If this was all done on the Uber Shader I am much intrigued.

Laurie

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,705
    edited March 2019

..colour me impressed.  I like the first two particularly.  I have some scenes I'd like to do that are set on the Croatian/Dalmatian coast  where the water is crystal clear and boats look like they are floating on air.  

This looks to be very promising.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    The problem I have with many products is they all look good in a promotional thumbnail but a 4000 x 3000 pixel render is they begin to distort in some way such as losing detail or be grainy. Can your water product pass the test for actual real world renders?