Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514

...aww so cute. 

• EthinEthin Posts: 973

• Scotty ZScotty Z Posts: 44
    Oh my... I've found my people.
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited June 2021

A couple I posted elsewhere a while back after purchasing a bunch of A3 clothing and a few characters that were majorly discounted. BioSiege outfit with the Aemelia Doll texture using Kioli morphs, and Lily Dress (shader re-textured) with the Aiko 3 Toon morph and Sheriwyn Hair (also re-textured.)

A3_BioSiege_Small.png
    800 x 1150 - 1M
    A3_Lily_Dress_Small.png
    771 x 900 - 1M
    Post edited by mmalbert on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,610

I keep forgetting to mention - I used Aiko3 in a cola advert in my Compact Cyberpunk Apartment Building set:

PsyCola Ad.jpg
    292 x 432 - 71K
    edited May 2023

Always thought that the Seifuku outfit was cute. I have the skills now that I could probably rebuild it for A3... Nah, Kit-bashing an approximation was way more fun.

Winifred School Girl 02.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 5M
    Post edited by Ethin on
    edited May 2023

Words are Power!
    Words are Freedom!
    Word Up!

Some Word Girl fan art.

WordGirl WordUP3.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 2M
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Wanted to try Tritium CG's remake of Aiko3, used Kanade's Map's.  She's cute cheeky

3dOutlaw said:

She's cute cheeky

Yep! :D

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

3dOutlaw said:

Wanted to try Tritium CG's remake of Aiko3, used Kanade's Map's.  She's cute cheeky

What is this remake you mentin and where can I find it, preferrably a link if you have one? 

Thank You

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Thanks. Too bad deviantart is banned again in my country, d'oh! Sharecg alternative?

edited August 2021

The maker is "tritiumcg"...they are on patreon, ko-fi, and more, that you can message them.  Just Google it.  It is not allowed to be distributed.

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited August 2021

3dOutlaw said:

The maker is "tritiumcg"...they are on patreon, ko-fi, and more, that you can message them.  Just Google it.  It is not allowed to be distributed.

Eh?

Your link to deviantart sounded like it's a freebie (and i couldn't take a look since my ISP is against dA again), and i simply asked if its creator also has a profile on ShareCG (and from my experience, 80% of daz freebie creators have accounts on both DeviantArt and ShareCG, and also sometimes at Rendo). 

Patreon and ko-fi smells like $ (paid product) though. That explains your weird reaction, then. Though i don't suppose one can sell Daz3D's IP like Aiko-something, huh. 

On a second thought, i'm more intrigued by costume and weapon. enlightened

Post edited by akmerlow on

Sorry, here ya go:  Yes, it is a freebie, and no it's not on ShareCG.

akmerlow said:

3dOutlaw said:

Eh?

Your link to deviantart sounded like it's a freebie (and i couldn't take a look since my ISP is against dA again), and i simply asked if its creator also has a profile on ShareCG (and from my experience, 80% of daz freebie creators have accounts on both DeviantArt and ShareCG, and also sometimes at Rendo). 

Patreon and ko-fi smells like $ (paid product) though. That explains your weird reaction, then. Though i don't suppose one can sell Daz3D's IP like Aiko-something, huh. 

On a second thought, i'm more intrigued by costume and weapon. enlightened

Ko-fi and Patreon are used for both free and paid items, as is ArtStation, sharecg and DeviantArt. The morph for G8f in question is free on the sites 3DOutlaw mentioned.

Testing a new idea I had for fitting genesis era clothes to Aiko3. My old method was tedious and time consuming, the new method is still tedious and time consuming but has much better results. Of course the pose isn't all that extreme since this was just a "quick" test.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited August 2021

Melody Test

-MJ

Cheetah2.jpg
    1540 x 918 - 169K
    Post edited by MJ007 on
  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601

Peachie, aka The Rich maid, and Gabrielle The Guard of The Castle in one of her pink phases

if you can stand the heat download this image and view it in Oculus DEO Vr viewer

Why does everyone ignore the male side of the various generations?

Faeryl Womyn said:

Its an unfortunate reality, but the marketplace is catered moreso to females than males.  Thus renders reflect that same reality.

My storylines however all have male leads.  I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.

-MJ 

• Where ya got that kitchen set?

edited August 2021

well in my stories William ( Michael 3 ) is important. Stolen William shirts are the object of the desire of all the female inhabitants of The Castle, it's so illegal though the way they steal all his shirts!!

witness the face of those 2 suspects, 

here you see Gabrielle The Guard of The Castle in a tug of war with The Captain of The Guard of The Castle

The impending demise of a good shirt

Faeryl Womyn said:

Post edited by mCasual on
    edited August 2021

i built it, the fridge and gas range are freebies on my site, there's also large kits of mouldings oh and the tall ikea chairs

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts10/home/furniture-and-architecture

TheCastellan said:

Where ya got that kitchen set?

Post edited by mCasual on

Faeryl Womyn said:

Darn, I'm no better. A pitiful dozen male characters Vs over 100 female.sad  Hiro you lucky son of gun.wink

edited August 2021

MJ007 said:

I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.

-MJ 

My male werewolf character I started working on last fall is digi Melody's body with Hiro's head, but I'll admit that it's not the most ideal solution.

Post edited by Ethin on
    edited August 2021

Ethin said:

MJ007 said:

I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.

-MJ 

My male werewolf character I started working on last fall is digi Melody's body with Hiro's head, but I'll admit that it's not the most ideal solution.

What legs are those?  And did you mean "Micah's" body?

-MJ 

Post edited by MJ007 on

MJ007 said:

What legs are those?  And did you mean "Micah's" body?

-MJ 

The same ones you have. The whole body is Melody's with the digitigrade legs. So I just put hiro's head on Melody's body.