Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

12324252628

Comments

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 36,406

    ...aww so cute. 

  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

  • Scotty ZScotty Z Posts: 44
    Oh my... I've found my people.
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited June 12

    A couple I posted elsewhere a while back after purchasing a bunch of A3 clothing and a few characters that were majorly discounted. BioSiege outfit with the Aemelia Doll texture using Kioli morphs, and Lily Dress (shader re-textured) with the Aiko 3 Toon morph and Sheriwyn Hair (also re-textured.)

     

    A3_BioSiege_Small.png
    800 x 1150 - 1M
    A3_Lily_Dress_Small.png
    771 x 900 - 1M
    Post edited by mmalbert on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,151

    I keep forgetting to mention - I used Aiko3 in a cola advert in my Compact Cyberpunk Apartment Building set:

    PsyCola Ad.jpg
    292 x 432 - 71K
  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

    Always thought that the Seifuku outfit was cute. I have the skills now that I could probably rebuild it for A3... Nah, Kit-bashing an approximation was way more fun.

     

  • EthinEthin Posts: 356
    edited July 15

    Words are Power!
    Words are Freedom!
    Word Up!

     

    Some Word Girl fan art.

     

    Post edited by Ethin on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,385

    Wanted to try Tritium CG's remake of Aiko3, used Kanade's Map's.  She's cute cheeky

  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

    3dOutlaw said:

     She's cute cheeky

    Yep! :D

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 2,228

    3dOutlaw said:

    Wanted to try Tritium CG's remake of Aiko3, used Kanade's Map's.  She's cute cheeky

    What is this remake you mentin and where can I find it, preferrably a link if you have one? 

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 2,228

    Thank You

  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,037

    Thanks. Too bad deviantart is banned again in my country, d'oh! Sharecg alternative?

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,385
    edited August 3

    The maker is "tritiumcg"...they are on patreon, ko-fi, and more, that you can message them.  Just Google it.  It is not allowed to be distributed.

    Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,037
    edited August 4

    3dOutlaw said:

    The maker is "tritiumcg"...they are on patreon, ko-fi, and more, that you can message them.  Just Google it.  It is not allowed to be distributed.

     

    Eh?

    Your link to deviantart sounded like it's a freebie (and i couldn't take a look since my ISP is against dA again), and i simply asked if its creator also has a profile on ShareCG (and from my experience, 80% of daz freebie creators have accounts on both DeviantArt and ShareCG, and also sometimes at Rendo). 

    Patreon and ko-fi smells like $ (paid product) though. That explains your weird reaction, then. Though i don't suppose one can sell Daz3D's IP like Aiko-something, huh. 

     

    On a second thought, i'm more intrigued by costume and weapon. enlightened

     

    Post edited by akmerlow on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,385

    Sorry, here ya go:  Yes, it is a freebie, and no it's not on ShareCG.

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 2,228

    akmerlow said:

    3dOutlaw said:

    The maker is "tritiumcg"...they are on patreon, ko-fi, and more, that you can message them.  Just Google it.  It is not allowed to be distributed.

     

    Eh?

    Your link to deviantart sounded like it's a freebie (and i couldn't take a look since my ISP is against dA again), and i simply asked if its creator also has a profile on ShareCG (and from my experience, 80% of daz freebie creators have accounts on both DeviantArt and ShareCG, and also sometimes at Rendo). 

    Patreon and ko-fi smells like $ (paid product) though. That explains your weird reaction, then. Though i don't suppose one can sell Daz3D's IP like Aiko-something, huh. 

     

    On a second thought, i'm more intrigued by costume and weapon. enlightened

     

    Ko-fi and Patreon are used for both free and paid items, as is ArtStation, sharecg and DeviantArt. The morph for G8f in question is free on the sites 3DOutlaw mentioned.

  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

    Testing a new idea I had for fitting genesis era clothes to Aiko3. My old method was tedious and time consuming, the new method is still tedious and time consuming but has much better results. Of course the pose isn't all that extreme since this was just a "quick" test.

  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,586
    edited August 13

    Melody Test

    -MJ

    Cheetah2.jpg
    1540 x 918 - 169K
    Post edited by MJ007 on
  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,329

    Peachie, aka The Rich maid, and Gabrielle The Guard of The Castle in one of her pink phases

    image

  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,329

    if you can stand the heat download this image and view it in Oculus DEO Vr viewer

    image

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 2,228

    Why does everyone ignore the male side of the various generations?

  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,586

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Why does everyone ignore the male side of the various generations?

    Its an unfortunate reality, but the marketplace is catered moreso to females than males.  Thus renders reflect that same reality.

    My storylines however all have male leads.  I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.

    -MJ 

  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 675

    Where ya got that kitchen set?

  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,329
    edited August 15

     well in my stories William ( Michael 3 ) is important. Stolen William shirts are the object of the desire of all the female inhabitants of The Castle, it's so illegal though the way they steal all his shirts!!

    witness the face of those 2 suspects, 

    image

    here you see Gabrielle The Guard of The Castle in a tug of war with The Captain of The Guard of The Castle

    The impending demise of a good shirt

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Why does everyone ignore the male side of the various generations?

    Post edited by mCasual on
  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,329
    edited August 15

    i built it, the fridge and gas range are freebies on my site, there's also large kits of mouldings oh and the tall ikea chairs

    https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts10/home/furniture-and-architecture

    image 

    TheCastellan said:

    Where ya got that kitchen set?

    Post edited by mCasual on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Why does everyone ignore the male side of the various generations?

    Darn, I'm no better. A pitiful dozen male characters Vs over 100 female.sad  Hiro you lucky son of gun.wink

  • EthinEthin Posts: 356
    edited August 15

    MJ007 said:

    I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.


    -MJ 

    My male werewolf character I started working on last fall is digi Melody's body with Hiro's head, but I'll admit that it's not the most ideal solution.

     

    Post edited by Ethin on
  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,586
    edited August 15

    Ethin said:

    MJ007 said:

    I am actually planning a new one now that im working with Melody & Micah and as mentioned, the Digitrade legs were designed for A3 and not H3.  So im researching how how to make the legs work in my favor for H3. Thats just the way it goes.


    -MJ 

    My male werewolf character I started working on last fall is digi Melody's body with Hiro's head, but I'll admit that it's not the most ideal solution.

     

    What legs are those?  And did you mean "Micah's" body?

    -MJ 

    Post edited by MJ007 on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 356

    MJ007 said:

    What legs are those?  And did you mean "Micah's" body?


    -MJ 

    The same ones you have. The whole body is Melody's with the digitigrade legs. So I just put hiro's head on Melody's body. 

Sign In or Register to comment.