[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,333

RiverSoftArt said:

Thanks @Mark_e593e0a5 for the help.  @Matt_Castle, it was also mentioned in the manual.

Sorry, I entirely forgot there was a manual. Read it in the first place, but forgot it was still there.

As is, it's resolved the issue; I'll need to try doing the Smart Content for that product again and hopefully not mess it up this time.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,362

Matt_Castle said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Thanks @Mark_e593e0a5 for the help.  @Matt_Castle, it was also mentioned in the manual.

Sorry, I entirely forgot there was a manual. Read it in the first place, but forgot it was still there.

As is, it's resolved the issue; I'll need to try doing the Smart Content for that product again and hopefully not mess it up this time.

Not a problem!  It is what this thread is for; so I can help. smiley

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

I've run into a small problem,  I can't set the Compatibility for a set of materials for a G8.1F Outfit.

When I select the Items in the items in the Table View & click on Compatibilities,  The Edit Compatible Item window appears and I select the correct product but the Acccept Button remains ghosted out.

Platnumk said:

I've run into a small problem,  I can't set the Compatibility for a set of materials for a G8.1F Outfit.

When I select the Items in the items in the Table View & click on Compatibilities,  The Edit Compatible Item window appears and I select the correct product but the Acccept Button remains ghosted out.

Huh.  I will have to investigate.  

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

Here is a quick screenshot of the problem 

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 14.37.20.png
    3460 x 2016 - 1M

Platnumk said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

Thanks for the screenshot.  It looks like the period (.) was pulled from the name.  Can you confirm?  Maybe that is what is confusing CW.

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

Thanks for the screenshot.  It looks like the period (.) was pulled from the name.  Can you confirm?  Maybe that is what is confusing CW.

I can confirm that the piriod is missing the from filename of the main product,  

Link to main product https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-miya-short-overalls-for-genesis-81-females 

Link to texture set https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fashion-miya-short-overalls-g8-1f/147971/

Platnumk said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Platnumk said:

I can confirm that the piriod is missing the from filename of the main product,  

Link to main product https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-miya-short-overalls-for-genesis-81-females 

Link to texture set https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fashion-miya-short-overalls-g8-1f/147971/

Thanks for the confirmation.  

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited July 2021

Is there anyway to make it to where you can add Tags to several selected assets or copy the Tags and apply them to the next asset (in the same package)?

Figured out how to do it you can get a typing box just like on the others its just somewhat picky about where you click.

Also curious as to why I am getting the attached message from a Rendo file, does it mean that I possibly have another character/object by that name?  There is no files included that could have metadata that I see.

metadata.jpg
    536 x 328 - 92K
    Post edited by Daventaki on

Am I getting this error because of the diacritic?

error.jpg
    649 x 452 - 132K

Daventaki said:

Is there anyway to make it to where you can add Tags to several selected assets or copy the Tags and apply them to the next asset (in the same package)?

Figured out how to do it you can get a typing box just like on the others its just somewhat picky about where you click.

Also curious as to why I am getting the attached message from a Rendo file, does it mean that I possibly have another character/object by that name?  There is no files included that could have metadata that I see.

CW queries DS for every relative file to see if there are assets in the database associated with the file.  Surprisingly, it is finding an asset though the data is empty as you see.  Does such a relative file exist in your regular library?  In this case, you can skip it obviously since it is empty. 

Daventaki said:

I don't think that this has anything to do with the earlier message.  But a problem in the product where some preset it loads does not have all the files.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

I did have issues with special chaarcters in product or folder names, but usually they do just not unzip. In other cases, I have a rendo product where the data files are named in cyrillic lettering. The OS has no problems, DS also can show them, but CW does report the files as missing.

edited July 2021

RiverSoftArt said:

Daventaki said:

I don't think that this has anything to do with the earlier message.  But a problem in the product where some preset it loads does not have all the files.

The files are there the only difference in them is there are capitals in the structure whereas it is not reporting that here.  Will do some more testing and go from there, this is the first time ive run into this.   Although I did have issues with the Smart Content on another package from this creator.  They are both free products. 

So after further looking at the files when Content Wizard installs the files (no errors on my side) it drops the é from the name.  Nope im still getting the error after fixing files/folders, im beginning to think its not just CW.  I copied the original files into the My Daz 3D Library and it works....

Post edited by Daventaki on

Daventaki said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Daventaki said:

The files are there the only difference in them is there are capitals in the structure whereas it is not reporting that here.  Will do some more testing and go from there, this is the first time ive run into this.   Although I did have issues with the Smart Content on another package from this creator.  They are both free products. 

So after further looking at the files when Content Wizard installs the files (no errors on my side) it drops the é from the name.  Nope im still getting the error after fixing files/folders, im beginning to think its not just CW.  I copied the original files into the My Daz 3D Library and it works....

Hmmm.  I don't know what is happening.  Sorry.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

So I successfully installed a renderosity product into daz but it only shows up in content library and not smart content under 'props' like I wanted it to. I read some where (I don't remember where) on this site on how to move stuff into smart content. Thanks.

AnEye4Art said:

So I successfully installed a renderosity product into daz but it only shows up in content library and not smart content under 'props' like I wanted it to. I read some where (I don't remember where) on this site on how to move stuff into smart content. Thanks.

If you are talking about Content Wizard, after clicking Install Content, you would click Install Smart Content.  

edited August 2021

It installs fine but get "install error" when I click install smart content. Here is a portion of the log file:

2021-08-16 17:23:23.763 DEBUG: Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.765 Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.765 DEBUG: Version Number 1.2
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.767 Version Number 1.2
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.767 DEBUG: DAZ 3D
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.767 DEBUG: LOCAL USER
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.767 DEBUG: Renderosity
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.769 DEBUG: Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.770 Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.770 DEBUG: Verifying "Explosion Effect Maker" product does not exist already
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.771 Verifying "Explosion Effect Maker" product does not exist already
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.773 DEBUG: Creating "Explosion Effect Maker" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="150771") in Daz Studio...
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.775 Creating "Explosion Effect Maker" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="150771") in Daz Studio...
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.779 DEBUG: Daz Studio returned "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" product when "Explosion Effect Maker" product was requested to be created
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.780 Daz Studio returned "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" product when "Explosion Effect Maker" product was requested to be created
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.781 DEBUG: Product: Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.782 Product: Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.782 DEBUG: Description: 
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.783 Description: 
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.785 DEBUG: URL: @
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.787 URL: @
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.787 DEBUG: Artists: ShaaraMuse3D
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.788 Artists: ShaaraMuse3D
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.788 DEBUG: Store: Renderosity
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.789 Store: Renderosity
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.789 DEBUG: Vendor: false
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.790 Vendor: false
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.790 DEBUG: GUID: 64452281-f594-41c4-af88-f9548f8a4f09
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.791 GUID: 64452281-f594-41c4-af88-f9548f8a4f09
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.791 DEBUG: Date Installed: Sat Aug 14 2021 21:01:37 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.793 Date Installed: Sat Aug 14 2021 21:01:37 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.793 DEBUG: Date Released: Sat Aug 14 2021 21:01:40 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.795 Date Released: Sat Aug 14 2021 21:01:40 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.795 DEBUG: Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.796 Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.799 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\general\dzcontentmgr.cpp(3767): Empty relativePath passed to DzContentMgr::getAbsolutePath()
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.801 DEBUG: Number of Assets: 1
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.802 Number of Assets: 1
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.802 DEBUG: Number of Child Containers: 0
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.804 Number of Child Containers: 0
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.804 DEBUG: There were errors during installation.
    2021-08-16 17:23:23.805 There were errors during installation.
    2021-08-16 17:23:35.607 Script executed successfully: C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/scripts/riversoft art/content wizard/content wizard.dse

Post edited by AnEye4Art on

When CW tried to create the smart content product using the id and name you gave it, DS returned a different product:

"Daz Studio returned "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" product when "Explosion Effect Maker" product was requested to be created"

Try deleting the current "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" (per the instructions in the manual.  Alternatively, you could try renaming your product to "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" and trying again. 

edited August 2021

RiverSoftArt said:

When CW tried to create the smart content product using the id and name you gave it, DS returned a different product:

"Daz Studio returned "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" product when "Explosion Effect Maker" product was requested to be created"

Try deleting the current "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" (per the instructions in the manual.  Alternatively, you could try renaming your product to "Photo Props: Explosion Effect Maker" and trying again. 

Thanks. That seemed to work but now I can't find the product anywhere even with a search. It should have gone into props but no luck.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on

AnEye4Art said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Thanks. That seemed to work but now I can't find the product anywhere even with a search. It should have gone into props but no luck.

Hard to say since I haven't seen what smart content you defined.  But look for the product in the Products Smart Content (All Products) page and then see where everything else went.

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding but it works thanks to you. First I had typed "Thanks. That seemed to work but now I can't find the product anywhere even with a search. It should have gone into props but no luck." Then I edited it to "Thanks. That worked" but it never went through. This forum is not working well on my end as I can't even attach a log file.

AnEye4Art said:

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding but it works thanks to you. First I had typed "Thanks. That seemed to work but now I can't find the product anywhere even with a search. It should have gone into props but no luck." Then I edited it to "Thanks. That worked" but it never went through. This forum is not working well on my end as I can't even attach a log file.

Well great!  I would much rather it's a forum problem than a problem with CW! laugh  I am glad it is working for you now.

• Great product ... swicthing between "content library" and "smart content" has always been a pain, and I do prefer "smart content".

One thing though, I noticed when it created the "Renderosity"  store it put the site URL in fldToken instead of fldUrl; I haven't done the other stores yet ...

I guess I will have to add the urls manually for the stores that arn't in your list ...

Thanks again for a very useful utility

paolo_35229750 said:

Great product ... swicthing between "content library" and "smart content" has always been a pain, and I do prefer "smart content".

One thing though, I noticed when it created the "Renderosity"  store it put the site URL in fldToken instead of fldUrl; I haven't done the other stores yet ...

I guess I will have to add the urls manually for the stores that arn't in your list ...

Thanks again for a very useful utility

You are welcome!  

If you are comfortable editing a text file, the data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file can be opened in a text editor.  There are 3 lines that specify store information currently for 5 stores:

var StoreIDs = ['LOCAL USER', 'Daz 3D', 'Renderosity', 'ShareCG', 'CGTrader'];
    var StoreZipPrefixes = ['IM', 'IM', 'RN', 'SH', 'CG'];
    var StoreURLs = ['', "https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/"+sProductToken, "https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct="+sProductToken, 'http://www.sharecg.com/v/'; + sProductToken, 'https://www.cgtrader.com'];

You can add your own.

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 763
    edited August 2021

RiverSoftArt said:

If you are comfortable editing a text file, the data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file can be opened in a text editor.  There are 3 lines that specify store information currently for 5 stores:

var StoreIDs = ['LOCAL USER', 'Daz 3D', 'Renderosity', 'ShareCG', 'CGTrader'];
    var StoreZipPrefixes = ['IM', 'IM', 'RN', 'SH', 'CG'];
    var StoreURLs = ['', "https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/"+sProductToken, "https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct="+sProductToken, 'http://www.sharecg.com/v/'; + sProductToken, 'https://www.cgtrader.com'];

You can add your own.

Thanks for the 3rd Party Store editing instructions... this is very helpful.

I did notice you have a semicolon that should not be there in this line of your code (here in the forum), but it's not in the original file (RSSmartContentConstants.dsa): 

'http://www.sharecg.com/v/'; + sProductToken

Should be:

'http://www.sharecg.com/v/' +sProductToken

Also, any reason you switch from using double-quotes (" ") to single-quotes (' ') in the StoreURLs string variables? (Note: In my example below, I changed them all to double-quotes for consistency)

Example of double-quotes:

"https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/"+sProductToken, "https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct="+sProductToken,

Example of single-quotes:

'http://www.sharecg.com/v/' +sProductToken, 'https://www.cgtrader.com'

* For others, here's an example where I changed Renderosity to RO and I added RenderHub (RH), which doesn't have a ProductToken  (i.e. SKU number):

var StoreIDs = ['LOCAL USER', 'Daz 3D', 'RenderHub', 'Renderosity', 'ShareCG', 'CGTrader'];
    var StoreZipPrefixes = ['IM', 'IM', 'RH', 'RO', 'SH', 'CG'];
    var cDAZ_STORE = 1;
    var cUSER_STORE = 0;
    var StoreURLs = ["", "https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/"+sProductToken, "https://www.renderhub.com", "https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct="+sProductToken, "http://www.sharecg.com/v/"+sProductToken, "https://www.cgtrader.com"];

Post edited by robertswww on
  • robertswww said:

RiverSoftArt said:

<snip>

Thanks for the 3rd Party Store editing instructions... this is very helpful.

I did notice you have a semicolon that should not be there in this line of your code (here in the forum), but it's not in the original file (RSSmartContentConstants.dsa):

<snip>

Thank you both RiverSoftArt  and robertswww this is great info

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119

Okay this may have been asked before I didn't go through the whole thread to find out but, is there any easy way to uninstall a package that was installed by Content Wizard or must I go into My Daz 3D Library and tediously uninstall it manually? Thanks. If there is no way to undo an installation done through CW then that would be a great feature to add man if you could.

Zwyt said:

Okay this may have been asked before I didn't go through the whole thread to find out but, is there any easy way to uninstall a package that was installed by Content Wizard or must I go into My Daz 3D Library and tediously uninstall it manually? Thanks. If there is no way to undo an installation done through CW then that would be a great feature to add man if you could.

There is not an uninstall option in CW.  As files can be shared by numerous products, this became a problem I didn't want to deal with.  If you have Exported as Zip file and used those with DIM, DIM will have an uninstall option for them.

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119

RiverSoftArt said:

Zwyt said:

There is not an uninstall option in CW.  As files can be shared by numerous products, this became a problem I didn't want to deal with.  If you have Exported as Zip file and used those with DIM, DIM will have an uninstall option for them.

Hmm okay, perhaps I should export as zip file and install with DIM from now on then. By the way really love this product.