Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part VIII

Comments

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Matt_Castle said:

Given today has been declared Star Wars day, this one is called "May dForce be with you", and I'm not apologising for that:

Gallery Link

LOL....! 

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

Matt_Castle said:

Given today has been declared Star Wars day, this one is called "May dForce be with you", and I'm not apologising for that:

Gallery Link

LMAO!!devil 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043
    edited May 2021

Story Time

2021-05-04 20:18:01.919 Total Rendering Time: 1 hours 13 minutes 46.14 seconds

Click on image for full size.

Post edited by Fishtales on

Another nice one

Robert Freise said:

Another nice one

Thank you. 

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited May 2021

More practice render stuff using a few tips/ideas from the elite/awesome (and humble) Daz user webinar over the weekend...

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,652

Happy may the 5th..

Cinco De Mayo.png
    1860 x 950 - 2M
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

Toon Axolotl and recent Victorian Gentleman's evening dress

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Oso3D said:

Toon Axolotl and recent Victorian Gentleman's evening dress

So cute!

• One simple render... (Really liking the Blue City kit.)

Now I need to get some actual work done :-/

My Friedrich and Skullhound, Victorian Gentleman's Evening Dress, CC Beard Boss, various.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,333
    edited May 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

(Underwear. Very traditional Mother's Day gift).

Gallery Link

Post edited by Matt_Castle on

After many hours with the Strand Based Hair Noggins Hare and Rabbit it still looks like a Hare even with the Rabbit Morph :)

2021-05-09 13:59:10.992 Total Rendering Time: 2 minutes 48.84 seconds

Sand Bunnies

2021-05-09 16:03:20.560 Total Rendering Time: 1 hours 9 minutes 48.13 seconds

CPU

• Just some props I'll be using for my next project at work.

• AlfRaMusicAlfRaMusic Posts: 99

Hello folks,

I thought I share also some of my works with you, from my gallery! Hope you like it...smiley

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/4741708952633344#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1132193

Was curious how easily I could translate the L4N4 into a male figure... not hard, with trans shapes.

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,609
    edited May 2021

"Daughter of Wolf"

This one is a fanart rendition of my own main player character for Guild Wars 2. It was more an exercise in kitbashing together an outfit for her, as Guild Wars 2 has rather specific style and I'm very satisfied with what I was able to put together. The thought 'but isn't she cold?' must come to mind, but really, Guild Wars 2 armor is like that for this particular race and the Wiki even addresses it. I think I did it justice, lol. I'm so glad I have her completed as a character and now I can use her in more dynamic scenes. 

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Guild Wars 2 :)  I used to play that quite a bit, but my video game time has been sucked into different directions. (My Hunter is an annoying little Asura... I've got all the GW1 pets, but I'm sure I haven't caught everything in GW2. I mostly played Norn Engineer, though, since everyone said Engineer is the worst LOL. Being slightly more unique inside the game world was somewhat important to me, I guess.)

Anyway, that definitely looks Norn to me. I think my Norn Engineer has a similar cultural outfit, so that kitbashing was successful IMO.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121

I've been on a real tear of rendering fantasy creatures, mostly based on Jada.

Four on the Floor

"Hey there, sailor. I've got what you need."

The Cure for Scurvy

Part of Your World

Podracing

• charles_2239525charles_2239525 Posts: 775
    edited May 2021

rr4_cc.png
    1440 x 1080 - 1M
    rr3_cc.png
    1440 x 1080 - 525K
    Post edited by charles_2239525 on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790

charles said:

Great renders. 
    She reminds me of Leonard's mom.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

charles said:

Nice, Madam Secretary I presume?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

mechengineer97 said:

Just some props I'll be using for my next project at work.

Pretty cool. Mind listing the assets you used so I can check out their store page.

edited May 2021

FSMCDesigns said:

charles said:

Nice, Madam Secretary I presume?

The fact that you figured it out, means it was a success. Leoni was a model long before an actress, her jaw, chin, nose and mouth are all very distinctive (and major challenge), but over the seasons she did change significantly. I originally referenced pictures from all seasons and modeling career and that became a mess unable to actually pin down the facial structure so opted to just concentrate on season 5 and bam, it came together. Her eyes are dialed way down, the one thing that erks me to no end with Daz models is the size of the eyes are way blown out of proportion. Hair as well was a challange andI have not yet develed into the world creating my own yet, this was the best base style I could come up with, non I could find came very close to hers, and this is still far off except for the hairline.

This was also done using a new program I'm about to release called The Layer, as a proof of concept for what it can do. Which is basically a virtual vellum for the PC.

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

charles said:

Stunning! Really really good! 

charles Really good work

• Thanks that means a lot!

edited May 2021

FSMCDesigns said:

mechengineer97 said:

Just some props I'll be using for my next project at work.

Pretty cool. Mind listing the assets you used so I can check out their store page.

I would bet these all don't come from the asset store I make use of cgtrader and turbosquid myself for assets a lot of times and wouldn't be surprised if these vehicles come from someplace like that. But looking through real quick the helicopter is probably GH Transport Helicopter | Daz 3D
    The dust animation is convincing as well as the terrain, I am going to guess the treeline up is a backdrop and the ground photogammetry?

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,333
    edited May 2021

This one is unimaginatively called "Model Railway", but it was fun to put together (and finally makes use of some of the many railway assets I have):

Gallery Link

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760
    edited May 2021

Beverly chilling watching TV and not sucking in her tummy.