Released: Alienator Pro [Commercial]

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,517

An update with several enhancements have been issued.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    edited January 2021

Here is an image I made with Alienator Pro and the Small World Camera.

Alienator Pro Small World Camera

Another view:

Post edited by barbult on

Nice Alice in Wonderland style images ;)

edited January 2021

Strange Man in a Strange Land

USC Aspens Pond Alienator Pro.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 5M
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

barbult said:

Another view:

Hey @barbult, your images are inspiring me, and encouraging me, to get off my duff and try some things out that I have been meaning to. Time is short for 'exploring creativity' for me these days, but I've had Small World Camera for AGES and have been meaning to get to it. Thanks for the inspirational nudge!  And I actually went back and purchased OSO Alien Scenery and Alienator Pro based on images you and others have posted here and in UltraScenery after passing them up when first released.  Thanks everyone!

The Joy is in The Work!

Gogger said:

barbult said:

Another view:

Hey @barbult, your images are inspiring me, and encouraging me, to get off my duff and try some things out that I have been meaning to. Time is short for 'exploring creativity' for me these days, but I've had Small World Camera for AGES and have been meaning to get to it. Thanks for the inspirational nudge!  And I actually went back and purchased OSO Alien Scenery and Alienator Pro based on images you and others have posted here and in UltraScenery after passing them up when first released.  Thanks everyone!

The Joy is in The Work!

I'm eager to see more of what other people are creating. I'm happy to have inspired you! PC+ has several colorful alien planet sets by Petipet that  I am enjoying using. I had absolutely NO interest in alien anything before Alienator came along. Now, I can't seem to get enough of this colorful fanciful stuff.

barbult said:

Gogger said:

barbult said:

Another view:

The Joy is in The Work!

I'm eager to see more of what other people are creating. I'm happy to have inspired you! PC+ has several colorful alien planet sets by Petipet that  I am enjoying using. I had absolutely NO interest in alien anything before Alienator came along. Now, I can't seem to get enough of this colorful fanciful stuff.

Happy to bring you tool for your inspiration! 

edited January 2021

I love these colorful plants so much I bought another set. Right now it is priced at $1.00.

Alien Plants from Azulian Alienator Pro Camera Far Perspective Bloom.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 3M

The update went through the system, so probably syncing in a while. 

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Totte said:

Thanks for lettings us know! smiley

• Totte said:

I had it in my DIM downloads just half an hour ago.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Totte said:

Great, got it myself too, hope you all like the updates!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Totte said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Totte said:

Are you going to give any clues to what changed? Or is it a case of "install the update and see what you can spot"?

MelanieL said:

Totte said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Totte said:

Are you going to give any clues to what changed? Or is it a case of "install the update and see what you can spot"?

The read should does list it:

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/80167/start

nope, not there, ok, here is the list I posted for the read me:

1.5.1 Batch converter for Alienator Sets
    1.5.2 UI Enhancements, Tweaked size differ window
    1.5.3 Fixed props zero x/y/z size handling
    1.5.4 Fixed issues with set delete on Windows

edited February 2021

One outstanding feature added to the update is the ability to see the prop sizes in both the left and right pane of the Conversion Set builder tab of Alienator Pro. It makes selecting a suitably sized substitute prop so much easier. 

Screenshot 2021-02-03 16.41.06.png
    886 x 507 - 147K

Thanks for the info  - I did try looking at the ReadMe and after (I think) 11 refreshes eventually saw ... no notes about the changes.

That's looking nice, barbult - thanks for the screenshot. I hope to update tomorrow (I'm not at my DS PC tonight).

edited February 2021

My latest fantasy landscape.

Alienator Pro Fantasy.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 3M

Very beautiful barbult !! 

You're getting plenty of use from Alienator and those Petipet plants, barbult! Very pretty.

MelanieL said:

You're getting plenty of use from Alienator and those Petipet plants, barbult! Very pretty.

Yes, I like the exotic shapes and bright colors. Once you create a conversion set, you can use it over and over on scenes with the same props, like UltraScenery where you reubild it with different features, terrain, and seed. 

edited February 2021

I keep buying more alien plants. I can't resist the colors and shapes. Here I added some Orstese Graphics plants to my mix.

Alienator with OG Alien Botanicals and Rocks 3840x2160.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 6M

very nice Barbult - you turn the world into colourful flowery landscapes!

Thank you, Totte. I love your Alienator Pro. Being able to see and compare the prop sizes makes all the difference for me.

edited February 2021

I tried to make a 360 degree view. We'll see if this works... Click the link. It goes to Momento360 for viewing the image.

https://momento360.com/e/u/df4b247e76ba4d9c964cb99db3296bcb?utm_campaign=embed&utm_source=other&heading=0&pitch=0&field-of-view=75&size=medium

• barbult said:

I tried to make a 350 degree view. We'll see if this works... Click the link. It goes to Momento360 for viewing the image.

https://momento360.com/e/u/df4b247e76ba4d9c964cb99db3296bcb?utm_campaign=embed&utm_source=other&heading=0&pitch=0&field-of-view=75&size=medium

This looks great barbult! I loved looking around the scenery you've created. I think this way it works even better than a regular render would. I could really explore the landscape, take in all the little details and I liked that I coud look at the ground (I think those starlike, brownish plants look great from above), it's like several renders in one. :) I did not even know one could get such a wide angle view in DS. I really enjoy looking at all the colorful, alien worlds you render. The Alienator Pro seems like a great tool. 

edited February 2021

BlueFox said:

barbult said:

I tried to make a 350 degree view. We'll see if this works... Click the link. It goes to Momento360 for viewing the image.

This looks great barbult! I loved looking around the scenery you've created. I think this way it works even better than a regular render would. I could really explore the landscape, take in all the little details and I liked that I coud look at the ground (I think those starlike, brownish plants look great from above), it's like several renders in one. :) I did not even know one could get such a wide angle view in DS. I really enjoy looking at all the colorful, alien worlds you render. The Alienator Pro seems like a great tool. 

It is a great tool. I have a lot of fun with it. I'm glad you liked my colorful landscapes! 

I made a less wild substitution this time. This is Oaks 1 and Crossing 1 from UltraScenery. I used Alienator Pro to swap the trees, some grass and the reeds.

The original:

The Alienator Pro version:

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited March 2021

Just curious, would it be possible to have two lists of props have the ability to be sorted by size.  It would make it easier for matching closest volume replacements.

Post edited by gitika1 on

gitika1 said:

Just curious, would it be possible to have two lists of props have the ability to be sorted by size.  It would make it easier for matching closest volume replacements.

I try to keep that in mind for when I decide to make another update for it, good point. 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

barbult said:

I tried to make a 360 degree view. We'll see if this works... Click the link. It goes to Momento360 for viewing the image.

That is absolutely gorgeous! You are a master using Ultrascenery and Alienator Pro