Keep Jaderail in Your Thoughts

Comments

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I've not been on the forum in several days and it's with a heavy heart, I've found that Jaderail has passed from this plane of life. Condolences to his family and friends.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

http://patience55anotherone.deviantart.com/art/A-Mourning-Dove-470896390

Figured my photos are better than my renders;-)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Very nice Patience55! Those doves coos are so soothing too. That's perfect.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

SpyroRue said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

On another note, I've seen two banners now. Is either one available?

In the memory Jeff, you are most welcome to use mine on this forum if you wish. I made 2 versions, the first and an alternate. If you or anyone would like it feel free to :)

I also Made some with no text in case anyone wishes to have their own words.
    ...thank you. Also viewed the full work on your DA gallery. Very nice tribute.

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Very nice Patience55! Those doves coos are so soothing too. That's perfect.

...where I grew up we had mourning doves all around the neighbourhood. Such a beautiful sound to wake up to on a nice spring or summer morning.
  • CapscesCapsces Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

Very sad to hear. I wish his family strength during this difficult time.

• ecoleenaecoleena Posts: 85
    edited December 1969

Condolences to his family and friends, from me too, i miss him ...

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

Oh my gosh ! So sorry to read the news ! I am speechless. Jade was the coolest, not only at the forum, but communicating via email, I learned alot from Jade, we had some wonderful discussions, enjoyed viewing his 3D graphics, was alway's a pleasure to communicate with him. I'm having a difficult time typing, holding back tears.

Jade you will truly be missed friend, you will alway's be in our hearts.

Would like to dedicate a song to Jade. It's called Time by Alan parsons project. Goodbye my friend, till we meet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3T6IsXyq68

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

awesomefb said:
    Oh my gosh ! So sorry to read the news ! I am speechless. Jade was the coolest, not only at the forum, but communicating via email, I learned alot from Jade, we had some wonderful discussions, enjoyed viewing his 3D graphics, was alway's a pleasure to communicate with him. I'm having a difficult time typing, holding back tears.

Jade you will truly be missed friend, you will alway's be in our hearts.

Would like to dedicate a song to Jade. It's called Time by Alan parsons project. Goodbye my friend, till we meet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3T6IsXyq68

Thank you, awesomefb.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

I am sorry to hear of the loss of Jaderail

May the happiest memories ease the grief of the lost for all those near and dear to him

Brightest Blessings

Kim

• marcoiomarcoio Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Very sad new. R.I.P. Jaderail. My condolences to his family

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Come along or go alone, he's come to take his children home..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4-_V__GUro

. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmkoMZyvOQ

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

SpyroRue said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

On another note, I've seen two banners now. Is either one available?

In the memory Jeff, you are most welcome to use mine on this forum if you wish. I made 2 versions, the first and an alternate. If you or anyone would like it feel free to :)

I also Made some with no text in case anyone wishes to have their own words.

Thank you so much, Spyro. I hope you're okay; I know you and Jad were close...

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:

I burst into tears as soon as I saw it.

It's beautiful, Kerya; thank you so much for sharing <3</p>

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited July 2014

Something from me, it was my birthday yesterday, i was truly busy lately and i have been reading this thread only till page 11. I am sorry if i missed something, just wanna say that i will keep Jaderail forever in my memory and i wish i could be half as good artist as he was... :'(

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I haven't been on the forums as much this month as I am normally, for several reasons, but I had completely missed this thread, and the dreadful news that it contains

What a shock! I knew Jeff was often ill, but he still managed to post regularly, and was always his usual helpful self.

Jaderail was a mainstay of these forums, and he simply cannot be replaced. My condolences to his family, and his many, many friends.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,085
    edited December 1969

Just in case anyone has missed it, Totte posted details here for anyone wishing to donate towards the funeral costs etc..

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

just sharing a little joke from Skype

0/11/2013 5:23:27 AM | Edited 5:23:44 AM] Jaderail: I wanna die like my grad Dad, in my sleep from a heart attack.

Not like the people on his bus, screaming in fear

:lol: we miss you so much

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

roflol too funny and so Jeff, Thanks Wendy for sharing

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

I've been out of touch with the forums for the last month or so- real life changes, so it's with deep sadness that I saw this thread today.

Jaderail, we had good times chatting and your open mind and joyful spirit always made the forums- and the world- a better place. You left your mark here and will be remembered for your good cheer and your art and your friendships.

Hope there's everything you dreamed of, to the max, beyond the veil.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited August 2014

I left for a while and came back to this.

I am so sorry I missed all of this.

Jaderail was always such a helpful person and always willing to help new people.

We had some great discussions and I will miss him.

And my sincerest and heartfelt condolences to his close friends and family.

This community has lost a star member and we will feel that loss for a while.

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 374
    edited December 1969

My thoughts are with Jaderail and his family!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

I may, perhaps, be amongst the last to hear this terrible news -- but I will not be the last to miss him. Jade is still featured in my deviantArt journal, which is my own little corner to give a tribute to the talented and kind people I meet along the art-world-way. Jaderail was kind, helpful, funny, and a wonderful artist... and one of the few people who had a cooler computer than me -- literally and figuratively (liquid cooling system, lol) My last post to him, on the RRRR thread, was that I hoped he felt better because he'd said he'd been a little ill... Life is so short and so precious, but it's apparent by the comments in this thread that we can leave our footprints on it.

Words fail me. I think, instead, I'll go make a picture. Jaderail, you will be missed and always remembered with a smile.

• Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

I've not been on here much and only just read this. I'm stunned. He posted some real nice stuff on my images and gave me some great Daz advice. Very, very sorry for his family and friends,........

• eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Just saw this thread and I'm very shocked and sorry. Jaderail was a very thoughtful and helpful person. Condolences to all.

• IlenaIlena Posts: 280
    edited December 1969

So out of touch with this place. Had it not been for Kerya I wouldn't know this has happened. It took awhile to stomach the fact he is gone forever. and a part of me still is in disbelief over his passing away. My heart goes out to his loved ones he left behind and to all fellow daz friends who knew Jade in this moment. He was kind, helpful and funny man and the forums and the community won't be the same without him. Thank you Jade for everything and may you rest in peace. :(

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I was away for a bit on travel and such. I am very sad to hear this; we will miss him.

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 1969

Jade meu amigo.

Onde quer que você esteja, que seja um lugar de paz.
    Grande amigo, amo você, a gente se encontra um dia.

Abraços do Beto.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited September 2014

I didn't see this post until today. Although I had only one or two interactions with him, it's still a shock to see news of this sort about a person you recognize. I've only been on the forums for ~3 years, but it's still a very sad thing.

Post edited by Testing6790 on