GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

Comments

• Does anyone have or is willing to make an Asuka Shikinami from 3.0 but styled like the original series?

• Hylas said:

Anybody know any good "getting out of the swimming pool" poses? Using those little ladders that most pools have, or otherwise?

Yes, try this link to Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/hemi-426/art/Pool-Ladder-Prop-and-Poses-G8F-862590122

for G8F, it's very new, only been up a couple of days....

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,742

medievalpirate said:

Hylas said:

Anybody know any good "getting out of the swimming pool" poses? Using those little ladders that most pools have, or otherwise?

Yes, try this link to Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/hemi-426/art/Pool-Ladder-Prop-and-Poses-G8F-862590122

Wow, very cool! Thank you, it's exactly what I was looking for!

• I'm looking for a few outfit parts for V4:

A Hawaiian shirt. (Ideally with unbutton options)

A pair of knee length Shorts.. or Pants like Pokémon's Lana.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

has anyone ever made an export script to export face poses. When i export a face it's like 10 button clicks to get when I need to do. if there already is one can someone point me to it?

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 210

Hylas said:

medievalpirate said:

Hylas said:

Wow, very cool! Thank you, it's exactly what I was looking for!

Did you find it useful?
  • daybirddaybird Posts: 645
    edited January 2021

I search a turban for G8M (free or to buy) like the one below

Post edited by I-am-Cho on
  • medievalpiratemedievalpirate Posts: 45
    edited January 2021

daybird said:

try this one dForce Moroccan Blue Man Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s), it's also on sale too 

Post edited by I-am-Cho on
  • daybirddaybird Posts: 645

Wohoo, exactly what I need, thanks a lot. :)

• No problem

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 238

I'm looking for a traditional style (maybe cast iron/Victorian) spiral staircase. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited January 2021

Stargazey said:

I'm looking for a traditional style (maybe cast iron/Victorian) spiral staircase. Thanks in advance for any help.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=74477

There are also some nice Victorian ones at Turbosquid but they are pricey.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,742

daybird said:

This might help?

https://sharecg.com/v/72220/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/In-The-Hood-Genesis-1-EDITED

• Can anyone make the toolbelt and bracers for the central female character please for Genesis 8?

And if anyone fancied making the robot or octopus lady or could point me towards appropriate similar products I could purchase that would be great.

Thanks,

Gareth

www.garethwardauthor.com

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971

Hi,

I'm looking for a Judge Dredd costume, preferably for M4/Genesis 1, although others would be fine. I've found a free helmet but the problem is getting the eagle shoulder pads and the other pads. In the past I've been directed to an old freebie but the website it is on (Posette Forever) does not allow me to register in order to download it. I would be grateful if anyone can point me elsewhere (or even make one, which is beyond my abilities).

Cheers.

• Stargazey said:

Bottom of this page: not a fancy spiral stair, but it is an iron one.  Will it do?

http://trekkiegrrrl.dk/prp2.htm

• cooldevocooldevo Posts: 10
    edited January 2021

In my spare time, I am playing around with creating a sci-fi futuristic visual novel. The visual novel will be completely free, with no purchase price ever. The main reasons for not charging are: 1) I'm doing this to learn and to see if I end up liking it; and 2) by charging then I'm obligated to make this more of a work project than a learning hobby. I fully expect to get bogged down and way behind my own estimated timelines as it's a team of me doing the writing, coding, and rendering. 

I just installed Daz Studio two days ago in order to help build my static scenes for the novel during which I've been using G8M and G8F.

I am looking for a futuristic uniform, ideally with a bit of armoring. Something that could work visiting manning a bridge station, flying a fighter/shuttle, and exploring harsh terrain and combat. My requirements are hopefully pretty simple:

1. Work with G8 male and female
    2. Similar look for both male and female
    3. Can be shaded in some way to differentiate "career path"
    4. Looks new and shiny for the prologue, but can be layered to look dirty and abused for the rest of the story.

I found these two, which I liked and met most of my requirements (1, 2, 3, and half of 4): https://www.daz3d.com/leviathan-suit-for-genesis-8-females and https://www.daz3d.com/leviathan-suit-for-genesis-8-males. However, my wife vetoed them as too pricey for this project.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am pretty open and willing to consider just about anything at this point, as this is the last thing I am missing to get started rendering my scenes.

Cheers.

Post edited by cooldevo on
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 238
    edited January 2021

Charlie Judge said:

Stargazey said:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/?item_id=74477

There are also some nice Victorian ones at Turbosquid but they are pricey.

Thanks very much for the link. It isn't what I had in mind, but I think it could actually be better for what I want to do!

Post edited by Stargazey on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited January 2021

justwandrews said:

In my spare time, I am playing around with creating a sci-fi futuristic visual novel. The visual novel will be completely free, with no purchase price ever. The main reasons for not charging are: 1) I'm doing this to learn and to see if I end up liking it; and 2) by charging then I'm obligated to make this more of a work project than a learning hobby. I fully expect to get bogged down and way behind my own estimated timelines as it's a team of me doing the writing, coding, and rendering. 

I just installed Daz Studio two days ago in order to help build my static scenes for the novel during which I've been using G8M and G8F.

I am looking for a futuristic uniform, ideally with a bit of armoring. Something that could work visiting manning a bridge station, flying a fighter/shuttle, and exploring harsh terrain and combat. My requirements are hopefully pretty simple:

4. Looks new and shiny for the prologue, but can be layered to look dirty and abused for the rest of the story.

I found these two, which I liked and met most of my requirements (1, 2, 3, and half of 4): https://www.daz3d.com/leviathan-suit-for-genesis-8-females and https://www.daz3d.com/leviathan-suit-for-genesis-8-males. However, my wife vetoed them as too pricey for this project.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am pretty open and willing to consider just about anything at this point, as this is the last thing I am missing to get started rendering my scenes.

Cheers.

These might work for you ShareCG - tranquil's Gallery. The image is G8F in the Genesis Spartan Suit and Helmet both of which are from this artist.  I used the !Iray Uber Base Shader to convert the suit texture to iRay. I set Metallicity to 0.50 to get the shine. These are Cosplay so can not be used in commerical renders. 

SpartanSuit-G8F.png
    500 x 647 - 199K
    Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • DollyGirl said:

justwandrews said:

Cheers.

These might work for you ShareCG - tranquil's Gallery. The image is G8F in the Genesis Spartan Suit and Helmet both of which are from this artist.  I used the !Iray Uber Base Shader to convert the suit texture to iRay. I set Metallicity to 0.50 to get the shine. These are Cosplay so can not be used in commerical renders. 

Hmmm, those could work thanks! I'll play around with them and see what I can come up wtih. I was a little leery of using intellectual property, although seeing as I won't be making a dime off of this it might be ok.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

secretsec8 said:

Does anyone have or is willing to make an Asuka Shikinami from 3.0 but styled like the original series?

Closest I have gotten is to (non-freebie) use "Anime Doll for G2F" or similar, and end up with something like the below...since she is not a game asset, I dont think she is available for the rippers.  You can ask in the Manga Cafe thread for more ideas.

• DollyGirl said:

justwandrews said:

Cheers.

As long as I use the default G8F and G8M body with auto-fit (Genesis and Full Body) it works nicely. However my story currently has 8-9 crew members of somewhat diverse types, shapes, and proportions and all but one had severe clipping issues.

Perhaps it's because I'm too new at this, but I'll give it a few more whacks at the can. I even tried a couple of tutorials to convert the clothing into G8, but I failed miserably at it. If I can't figure it out I'll keep looking.

• DollyGirl said:

justwandrews said:

Cheers.

As long as I use the default G8F and G8M body with auto-fit (Genesis and Full Body) it works nicely. However my story currently has 8-9 crew members of somewhat diverse types, shapes, and proportions and all but one had severe clipping issues.

Perhaps it's because I'm too new at this, but I'll give it a few more whacks at the can. I even tried a couple of tutorials to convert the clothing into G8, but I failed miserably at it. If I can't figure it out I'll keep looking.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited January 2021

cooldevo said:

I take it that by clipping you mean poke through. You are seeing parts of the character coming through the suit. If so then what you need to do is apply the smoothing modifier to the suit. Do you know how to do this?  On the scene tab under Edit->Geometry->Add Surface Modifier. Once applied you will find that the suit has a new set of parameters consisting of collision and smooth iteration options. In the below image I have used G8F Alondra with Squarepeg3d's Amazon body. When I put the suit on her, her gluts showed through. By appling the smoothing modifier her suit fit great and functioned well in the pose I picked for her. I did not have to play with the slider default options worked.

extreme02.png
    500 x 647 - 168K
    Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • DollyGirl said:

I take it that by clipping you mean poke through. You are seeing parts of the character coming through the suit. If so then what you need to do is apply the smoothing modifier to the suit. Do you know how to do this?  On the scene tab under Edit->Geometry->Add Surface Modifier. Once applied you will find that the suit has a new set of parameters consisting of collision and smooth iteration options. In the below image I have used G8F Alondra with Squarepeg3d's Amazon body. When I put the suit on her, her gluts showed through. By appling the smoothing modifier her suit fit great and functioned well in the pose I picked for her. I did not have to play with the slider default options worked.

That worked nicely, thanks!

Now that it is working well, I will probably start using it. I was looking at this one today, as it was built for a G8 frame: https://sharecg.com/v/92835/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Star-Citizen-Armor-Update-8. It was nice as it worked seamlessly with G8F/M frames, had different layers of gear that could be added, and all pieces could be colored. But it has a lot of branding, that I'd like to avoid as it's not Star Citizen fanfiction.

The one you provided is a nice and simple design that I like. And minimal branding. I'll see if I can find any guides to add material colors for the helmet so they can be similar to the suit. Looks odd with a white suit and green helmet.

Thanks again.

• Hi could someone produce a DAZ studio Senator Riyo Chuchi from Star Wars the clone wars thanks. 

one for nude roles and one for sfw roles thanks. 

RiyoChuchi-SoI.png
    675 x 816 - 652K
  • Hello al working on a project but in need of a model combining these to looks a fun but interesting hybrid .. is any one or many up for the task?

1-viking-bee.jpg
    2000 x 1764 - 756K
    bee_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_2135944_o.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 68K