GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

11516171921

Comments

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 74,784

    Use a stretched cube primitive for the handle, a flattened cylinder for the disc. Parent disc to handle to hand. Apply a wood or plastic shader to the handle (there should eb some suitable things in the sanmple shaders for Iray that come with DS), paint the face on a segment (I think top-right-corner) of an image and apply that as a texture to the disc.

  • kesiafevielkesiafeviel Posts: 20

    katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e said:

    Need an old Apple 2 computer model. Anyone seen one?

    https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/apple-ii-computer-8dad8e4166ac4b9f8281929dfc407d76

    You need an account to download (or you can sign in with Google), but it's free and has a TON of content.

  • jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 378

    Chelle the Cat said:

    I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm trying to find a smile paddle' like the ones seen in the anti-depressant ads.
    Or a half paddle that only has the smile part. Thanks

     

    Threw this together real quick.  OBJ plus a texture for the smile...or you can use it as a guide.  Wood texture not included.

    rar
    rar
    paddle.rar
    47K
    paddle.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
  • Chelle the CatChelle the Cat Posts: 214

    jjmainor said:

    Chelle the Cat said:

    I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm trying to find a smile paddle' like the ones seen in the anti-depressant ads.
    Or a half paddle that only has the smile part. Thanks

     

    Threw this together real quick.  OBJ plus a texture for the smile...or you can use it as a guide.  Wood texture not included.

     Thank you so much! I tried a few times to do one up myself and while in theory it worked, my attempts all looked heavily toonish which isn't what I was aiming for.
    This looks spectacular! I appreciate this very much! :D

  • Chelle the CatChelle the Cat Posts: 214

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Use a stretched cube primitive for the handle, a flattened cylinder for the disc. Parent disc to handle to hand. Apply a wood or plastic shader to the handle (there should eb some suitable things in the sanmple shaders for Iray that come with DS), paint the face on a segment (I think top-right-corner) of an image and apply that as a texture to the disc.

    I made several attempts, they all came out looking very toonish and were not suitable for my scene.
    Making things is vastly beyond my skill level. The best I've ever been able to cobble together was an empty room with a "portal" for a door into it... but I couldn't even figure out how to save it as a prop... I leave this stuff to the vastly more skilled and knowledgeable now. 

  • This is going to be a stretvh - but an iray asphault material with parking lines. 

  • SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 937

    Hello,

    Although there are lots of freebies of full body poses, I have trouble finding free partials. This is in regards to all the  main figures, M4, V4, Genesis 1, 2, 3 and so on. I remember an item called Body Talk for genesis 1, that's the sort of thing I mean. Any help is appreciated, I'm sure they're out there, I'm just not good at fiinding them!

    Cheers.

  • ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 833
    edited May 25

    Anyone seen a safari vest -- one of those tan things with utlity pockets all over? Also known as a fishing vest. Any base figure would be fine, but prefer male, M3+.

    Thanks.

    --MW

    Post edited by ModernWizard on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,473

    ModernWizard said:

    Anyone seen a safari vest -- one of those tan things with utlity pockets all over? Also known as a fishing vest. Any base figure would be fine, but prefer male, M3+.

    Thanks.

    --MW

    There is one in this package, catachan fighter model w40k,  https://sharecg.com/v/89916/ by jibicoco. Non commerical only.

  • SasaSasa Posts: 3

    I would absolutely love some polygamous romantic poses of one G8 Female and two G8 Male. ^^

  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 462

    Kerya said:

    katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e said:

    Looking for an open manila folder with papers. Anyone have any leads - I've tried the usual sources without luck.

     

    I don't know which software you are using ... 

    These are in 3ds format (convertible to obj with some free converters: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/File_Formats )

    https://archive3d.net/?tag=folder

     

    This one comes in FBX and OBJ:

    https://www.turbosquid.com/de/3d-models/3d-model-desk-storage-1309930

    (Not sure it whether it is one prop or not)

    I got that Turbosquid desk storage thing and used it in Daz. But I deleted most of the parts in Blender, including the folder. I forgot why I deleted it. Maybe it just didn't look good enough for me or something. But ya. To use just the folder part one will likely need to extract it in an editor like Blender or Hexagon.

    Bushran Has A Message For Us, 02c.jpg
    1220 x 825 - 738K
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 462

    EightiesIsEnough said:

    I am wondering if there are any freebies of the following items:

    • Cooking pot for camp stove
    • Portable camp stove

    Also this, if you can convert from Blender: https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/interior/kitchen/gas-stove-89b7e6b3-d972-48a8-a100-11ac620753aa

  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 462

    katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e said:

    This is going to be a stretvh - but an iray asphault material with parking lines. 

    I might have seen a texture like that once. My memory is blurry on that.

    But the closest thing I do know of is an HRDI of a whole parking lot.

    https://www.deviantart.com/as-dimension-z/art/Freebie-Sandlot-HDRi-704133217

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,619

    Does anyone know of any Iray fire shaders anywhere?  Trying to make some elementals, and could really use a good fire shader.  I might be able to convert a 3Delight one, if you know of one of those. 

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,473

    Fae3D said:

    Does anyone know of any Iray fire shaders anywhere?  Trying to make some elementals, and could really use a good fire shader.  I might be able to convert a 3Delight one, if you know of one of those. 

    Be warned this is a journey to get to the freebie but Astuceman's shaders are really nice and unique. Start here: https://www.deviantart.com/astuceman/art/Fire-Daz-Shader-for-Iray-697807556 and follow his directions to obtain the whole set..

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,619

    DollyGirl said:

    Fae3D said:

    Does anyone know of any Iray fire shaders anywhere?  Trying to make some elementals, and could really use a good fire shader.  I might be able to convert a 3Delight one, if you know of one of those. 

    Be warned this is a journey to get to the freebie but Astuceman's shaders are really nice and unique. Start here: https://www.deviantart.com/astuceman/art/Fire-Daz-Shader-for-Iray-697807556 and follow his directions to obtain the whole set..

    Thank you, those look great!

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,619
    edited June 23

    Ok, so here I am again, asking for Loki stuff.  In the new series, he has this little mini-horned crown thing, and I just LOVE it.  I would really love to render him with it, but no one's made one yet.  If anyone would be so inclined as to throw one together, I would be super, super grateful!  I want to use it for Genesis 8 Male and Female, but even if it's just a simple prop, I could TOTALLY work with whatever!!!

    Here's what it looks like (obviously it wouldn't need the strap, since in Daz we can hold headwear on with magic, lol!):

    I would do it myself if I knew how, but I did just buy a book on Blender, so hopefully in the future I can learn to make stuff like this myself.  Unless I turn out to be terrible at it, which is always very possible XD

    Loki for President.jpg
    970 x 300 - 242K
    Loki Crown.jpg
    385 x 365 - 12K
    Post edited by Fae3D on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 2,893
    edited June 25

    Fae3D said:

    Ok, so here I am again, asking for Loki stuff.  In the new series, he has this little mini-horned crown thing, and I just LOVE it.  I would really love to render him with it, but no one's made one yet.  If anyone would be so inclined as to throw one together, I would be super, super grateful!  I want to use it for Genesis 8 Male and Female, but even if it's just a simple prop, I could TOTALLY work with whatever!!!

    Here's what it looks like (obviously it wouldn't need the strap, since in Daz we can hold headwear on with magic, lol!):

    I would do it myself if I knew how, but I did just buy a book on Blender, so hopefully in the future I can learn to make stuff like this myself.  Unless I turn out to be terrible at it, which is always very possible XD

    Here you go: https://sharecg.com/v/97853/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Kid-Lokis-Helmet I was intending to make it anyways and your request just moved it to the top of the list.

    Kid Loki Helmet main 3.jpg
    1996 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,619

    zombietaggerung said:

    Fae3D said:

    Ok, so here I am again, asking for Loki stuff.  In the new series, he has this little mini-horned crown thing, and I just LOVE it.  I would really love to render him with it, but no one's made one yet.  If anyone would be so inclined as to throw one together, I would be super, super grateful!  I want to use it for Genesis 8 Male and Female, but even if it's just a simple prop, I could TOTALLY work with whatever!!!

    Here's what it looks like (obviously it wouldn't need the strap, since in Daz we can hold headwear on with magic, lol!):

    I would do it myself if I knew how, but I did just buy a book on Blender, so hopefully in the future I can learn to make stuff like this myself.  Unless I turn out to be terrible at it, which is always very possible XD

    Here you go: https://sharecg.com/v/97853/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Kid-Lokis-Helmet I was intending to make it anyways and your request just moved it to the top of the list.

    Thank you SOOOOO much!!!  I really appreciate it, it's perfect! ^_^

  • manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,149
    edited June 30

    those shoes are pure awesome!

    well, in 3D ofc, cuz i never ever have worn/will wear heels or anything higher than the sole of my sneakers, but.. in a 3D scene, it's wow exponent 2 millions

    so, anyone up to this? and PLEASE not only for females! male wardrobe is a must! (otherwise why the heck would i even bother asking, since i use no females..)

    EDIT: and lol... don't ask me WHYYY they copy-mirrored the squares in the picture *facepalm*, i only linked to it

     

    Post edited by manekiNeko on
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 5,522

    Any car park barriers, like this one around?

  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 5,522

    Now I'm after a sidecar. Something a little bit more modern than the one in the store.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 9,814

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Now I'm after a sidecar. Something a little bit more modern than the one in the store.

    Not free but low priced if you are a PC+ member:  https://www.daz3d.com/moped-side-car It is for a moped but you could probably adapt it to a motorcycle

    Or a free Bat Bike with sidecar: http://heromorph.com/hmdownload/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=429

  • perlkperlk Posts: 286

    Looking for G8M fight poses, like karate or kung fu. Just got Jonathan 8 and Lee 8 and I'm thinking Man with the Golden Gun fan art :-)

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 2,116
    edited July 21
    If you look for SquarePeg3d's 'Heavy Hitters' series on Renderosity, you'll get fight scene poses for G8F, and you can apply G8F poses to G8M quite well. You'll need a bit of re-posing to make them Kung Fu like, and a few will be inappropriate for males (and some are decidedly NSFW), but it's a good start.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 286

    richardandtracy said:

    If you look for SquarePeg3d's 'Heavy Hitters' series on Renderosity, you'll get fight scene poses for G8F, and you can apply G8F poses to G8M quite well. You'll need a bit of re-posing to make them Kung Fu like, and a few will be inappropriate for males (and some are decidedly NSFW), but it's a good start.

    Thank you!

  • I'm watching MST3K and you know what I thought would be cool to have?  A 3D model of the Satellite of Love.

Sign In or Register to comment.