Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My test render of the Akio 6 figure...

Into_the_Frey.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

great renders Jade I really like the cliff hanger one .. action is right up my alley :)

edited December 1969

And lastly this is my try at a Movie poster for a real project... so please read the release info as it is planned for that time.

Title: Purity

Add-Test-003.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    great renders Jade I really like the cliff hanger one .. action is right up my alley :)
    Thank you Ivy. The last one should interest you some...
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

That is great promo Jade .
    Is that the war dog outfit?

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    That is great promo Jade .
    Is that the war dog outfit?
    Yep, you have a good eye there.
  • TobiasGTobiasG Posts: 447
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    And lastly this is my try at a Movie poster for a real project... so please read the release info as it is planned for that time.

Very nice. I like both the composition, and the series of questions - both gives a very convincing movie poster vibe.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

shoot we have to wait !

edited June 2014

Well I'm still at work on it and learning new ways to do better things. I think I'm on version 6 or 7 of some of the scenes so far. I'll probably hit 20 each before I'm happy. Thanks for the Look bigh and TobiasG.

Now here is my, I missed the deadline RRRR #7 render....

Title: The Jerk
    "Go ahead!! Squirt it one more time, the table won't be all that needs cleaned up!"

Jerk.png
    1280 x 720 - 1M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well I'm still at work on it and learning new ways to do better things. I think I'm on version 6 or 7 of some of the scenes so far. I'll probably hit 20 each before I'm happy. Thanks for the Look bigh and TobiasG.

"Go ahead!! Squirt it one more time, the table won't be all that needs cleaned up!"

Looks good overall. However, the "jerk" in question really need some expression on his face. So does the gentleman sitting at the table. Their faces are too deadpan.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Looks good overall. However, the "jerk" in question really need some expression on his face. So does the gentleman sitting at the table. Their faces are too deadpan. I never finished the Render, its at about 90% done here. Folks in RRRR asked about it so I put it up in both threads.
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

good one :-)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

A shame this one didn't make it in time, but I know that way to well (I miss deadlines all the time), this is RRRR at it's very best, classic, great, has so much potential if there had been enough time for tweaking!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

You have really been busy, Jaderail. I especially like the reaction of the "booth lady." I need some time to look for my MakeArt Button.

• TobiasGTobiasG Posts: 447
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Combat Table Waiting for the win! :)

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

OMG I laughed so hard at The Jerk.....that is great... nice to see you rendering things again...Trish

edited December 1969

Thank you Trish. And I plan a nice surprise for you and others rather soon as well... so just expect something to change in a few more days from now.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited July 2014

Oh darn I don't like surprises....makes me wonder about it too much....How about a little hint????

Post edited by Trish on
    edited December 1969

Just playing around with some content... pretty much just a set up to test a set but was surprised with the results....

I call it the Fleet

Fleet.png
    1366 x 768 - 2M
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

very fabulous ancient history looking there

edited December 1969

Thank you Wendy. The bad thing is the set is built to scale so this was it reduced like 95% in size. At full size ready for figures it is HUGE in the set up window. And the Really bad part is I never had anything like this in one of my AD&D games. I may just work it into a story anyway.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

I thought collossus and Odyssian type war fleet in an alternate history or legend

edited July 2014

LOL!! Well yes, that's surely what it was designed to look like but all ancient things fit into Dungeons and Dragons if you try hard enough. ;-)

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just playing around with some content... pretty much just a set up to test a set but was surprised with the results....

I call it the Fleet

Different, I like it. Had to study it a bit to see how the doors/gates were controlled.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:

I call it the Fleet

Different, I like it. Had to study it a bit to see how the doors/gates were controlled.Well in truth it shows a Open way but I see zero way to close them myself. But its all fantasy anyway.

edited December 1969

I meant in the render. I just wondered how the people who live there could open and close them. Zoomed a little and AHA, ropes run from the doors down to the ground . Mystery solved.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I meant in the render. I just wondered how the people who live there could open and close them. Zoomed a little and AHA, ropes run from the doors down to the ground . Mystery solved.
    My Dear lady you do know that all my posted images are Click to view full size do you not? My eyes are bad also, I do not render to these little things shown here...
    edited December 1969

Yes, I know, milord. That's how I found it.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

I love the lightning effect Jaderail, I don't know how much of that I've seen for real the last few days.
    I don't know what took more of my time, ARES or SKYWARN. I'll have to add it up as I "digitize" my Net Logs. Yes the paperwork begins as Arthur passes over Halifax. I hope they fare as well, if not better then we did.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

The ladies got him!

gotjjade2.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 503K