!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• NylonGirl said:
    arbee999 said:
    Leana said:
    CURRENT ISSUES:
    [snip]

Everything else

laugh

OK this made me laugh way too much...

Me also - a typical day at my workplace, and I guess at DAZ this week too laugh

I'm not trying to be flippant.. but reaaaaaaaaally trying to keep a positive mental attitude :)

We're all working super hard, I just can't add anything more to that.

Maybe they could post a few error messages, or maybe some snippets of the code that generated the errors, or something along that line. Somebody might have the solution.

It's not that they're stuck for answers, it's just getting everything working together

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

In Daz itself - Smartcontent - the ordering for "Soft by Order Date" is no longer correct.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    Taoz said:

For the developers: looks like the "_products"  json object in the product library isn't being terminated with a semicolon:

old store: "dim_ready":"1"}]};
    current: "dim_ready":""}]}

Has this been reported?  I don't know how fail safe the system is but this is considered a bug and will normally cause problems. 

• vagans said:

Logging out, clearing cookies for daz and logging back in seemed to resolve issues with prices for me.

Thanks for that hint, that helped me with the prices too.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get the GC I bought yesterday to show up in my site-balance... since I have no Email with a code to add or Link to click like I did usually... the only Email I do have is the Order Confirmation and any Link in there only leads to me having to log on or to different sites (Store, Infopage, etc.). I even tried inputting the order-number... as expected though that didn't work ^^

• vagans said:

Logging out, clearing cookies for daz and logging back in seemed to resolve issues with prices for me.

Thanks for that hint, that helped me with the prices too.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get the GC I bought yesterday to show up in my site-balance... since I have no Email with a code to add or Link to click like I did usually... the only Email I do have is the Order Confirmation and any Link in there only leads to me having to log on or to different sites (Store, Infopage, etc.). I even tried inputting the order-number... as expected though that didn't work ^^

Please file a ticket 

• Hi, didn't see this issue listed as known and reported in OP >> https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6168046/#Comment_6168046

Short summary -- @DAZ_ann0314 replied with: "I wanted to let you know that I did report the issue (not being able to purchase with Gift Card) so I've made them aware the option is missing. As someone mentioned, you can work around by converting it to store credit (optional while they look into it). "

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    Ellessarr said:

one issue which is annoying me a lot is the filters not "working" when you try to filter the stuffs, like by figure, gender and others stuff, it only display "loading" and nothing happens, you can't filter any of the sales" making some "lists hard to deal since you can't proper look for specific figures like only g8 characters or only g3 or g3 and g8 make hard to find what you want.

If you pair it down to a smaller list then they'll work. Right now the filter seems to be scanning every record for values. For example, search for something in the search box and get < 100 results and bingo! there they are.

still not working, the issue is when you try to click in the "buttom", not when you "choose what you want it to seach, just trying to click in the buttom, then instead of appear a "list" of what you want to "be displayed you get a infinity loading..., not being able to "choose anything.

• Please file a ticket 

Will do, Thank you :)

• I was finally able to place an order with all discounts applied. No issue downloading all the stuff via Daz Central.

Today was a wild ride with all the price changes, but thanks for the hard work fixing the store.

• Please file a ticket 

Will do, Thank you :)

I'm told the email sender has changed - So be mindful    If you have any rules relating to sender address.. and check spam folders etc. But worst case, please file a ticket 

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Is this part of the PC+ sale something still on the "work in progress" list?   

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more

PC+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

I have Hypostyle Hallway and Bad Omen Poses for Moshi in the cart but the poses for Moshi remain at 30% off.

If so, no worries.  I'll catch wishlisted "Still New" another day or look for the possibility of a final "Catch Up" Sale.

Thanks!

• dawnblade said:
    NorthOf45 said:
    Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

To be fair, this thread only started this morning. Once the day changes for your time zone, a date will appear instead of the time. You still get both on hover.

You are right in that the date is displayed for previous days. But I lose the time when the date is displayed (Chrome on Windows 10).

When the date is displayed, hover over it to see the date and time. Actually the same with the time, but if you see the time you know it's the current date.

Unless it's on a mobile device, I haven't checked to see if there is a way to see the time after the current day on mobile.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

FYI: icons on the forums ( https://www.daz3d.com/forums/ ) are not loading in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.  The icons don't load even after I disabled my adblocker and reloaded the page.

Daz Forums broken.jpg
    1046 x 495 - 143K
  • The icons are a known issue, yes

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

Interactive Licenses not showing up on past purchases and not showing in the product library.  All products just show as Standard License.   

I guess I can't write data migration routines for everyone! ;)

yeah

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    Taoz said:

For the developers: looks like the "_products" json object in the product library isn't being terminated with a semicolon:

I see the same errors in my DIM's logfile.

2020-11-03 04:56:00.375 Json Parser (2,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-11-03 04:56:00.375 Unable to parse purchased products

2020-11-03 04:56:00.376 Invalid JSON formatting while processing purchased items.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    Taoz said:

For the developers: looks like the "_products" json object in the product library isn't being terminated with a semicolon:

2020-11-03 04:56:00.376 Invalid JSON formatting while processing purchased items.

I see similar:

2020-11-03 16:19:51.460 Starting CMS...

2020-11-03 16:19:51.561 Connected to CMS: PostgreSQL 9.3.4, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit

2020-11-03 16:19:51.794 Received Command: daz3dim://download/d0ed578976b1c6beeb0b2812716ed3b6/product_id/66923

2020-11-03 16:19:51.795 Auto Login 0

2020-11-03 16:21:03.999 Json Parser (2,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-11-03 16:21:03.999 Unable to parse purchased products

2020-11-03 16:21:04.005 Current Account: barbult

Taoz said:

Yes, looks like the same bug.  If they are running DIM tests I suppose they'll run into it then if they haven't already.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,212
    NorthOf45 said:
    RonS said:

PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

Only in the cart, not on any page:

Pharaoh's Ruin : $2.14
    Hypostyle Hallway $3.21

To clarify, that's with both in the cart. Add back the 10% reduction for each individually, so, $2.37 and $3.56, respectively.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

That's what broke most of our (browser addon) functions as well. We did do a quick fix, it's not a huge deal, but if we push it out now, and Daz changes the format back to the original, then it's our quick fix that will break it again. So we're waiting it out for now, to see what the solution on the server will be to this.

Ati said:

That's what broke most of our (browser addon) functions as well. We did do a quick fix, it's not a huge deal, but if we push it out now, and Daz changes the format back to the original, then it's our quick fix that will break it again. So we're waiting it out for now, to see what the solution on the server will be to this.

Yes, same here, I'm updating one of my apps and am having the same dilemma (plus some fields I use are missing data, date format is AM/PM instead of ISO, etc..).

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    gitika1 said:

I have Hypostyle Hallway and Bad Omen Poses for Moshi in the cart but the poses for Moshi remain at 30% off.

If so, no worries.  I'll catch wishlisted "Still New" another day or look for the possibility of a final "Catch Up" Sale.

Thanks!

The first one is a Debut New Release.

The second one is a Still New Release.

Not the same category, meaning you do not meet the criteria.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022
    gitika1 said:

Thanks!

Having items from different categories worked for previous days. Not sure it's supposed to today though.

• Leana said:
    gitika1 said:

Is twhis part of the PC+ sale something still on the "work in progress" list?   

Thanks!

Having items from different categories worked for previous days. Not sure it's supposed to today though.

Yea previous days sales aren't any indication.. please refer to the sale page today and go from there 

• I'll hitting the hay, please play nice over night.. we made some good progress today..!

Leana said:
    gitika1 said:

Thanks!

Yea previous days sales aren't any indication.. please refer to the sale page today and go from there 

It says the same as previous days for this one ;)

I'll hitting the hay, please play nice over night.. we made some good progress today..!

Hope you can rest well Jack, you most certainly deserve it!

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167
    edited November 2020

I couldn't use my store credit, but at least I was able to purchase a bunch of Pro Bundles for $4.99 each.

Post edited by hyteckit on
  • Leana said:
    Leana said:
    gitika1 said:

Thanks!

It says the same as previous days for this one ;)

Yea sorry to clarify I mean comments about how things have worked in previous weeks.. but also there were some things switched from yesterday so just go on what's on the page at that time.

• Leana said:

I'll hitting the hay, please play nice over night.. we made some good progress today..!

Hope you can rest well Jack, you most certainly deserve it!

Thanks.. it's a team effort..

This discussion has been closed.