!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

I just wonder why you don't close the store for maintenance, instead of getting all this frustrating posts ...   It would be much better than this experience for a customer.  I get informations about sale items per mail and when I look at the store they weren't at sale any longer or something else ... so of course I'm not amused.    I understand that you work hard as hell, but the frustration and the disappointment of the customers is understandable as well.

THIS. They should have closed the store while keeping forums open and hired 10 Beta testers and worked on the store until it was ready to reopen. Forum members could still chat and look forward to the grand re-opening the new store. This just added a bunch of chaos to shoppers, and US shoppers are already really stressed out now about the election and would like to find comfort in something normal, if normal even exists anymore...

While i do apreciate the work of Jack and the others mods do to try to keep an order on all these problems, i wish the store was closed. Since the store was closed during the "change/migration" it can be done again, so It is an option. To correct a problem in an always changing daily sale you will need the customer feedback as always. But after a big migration that left holes and base store issues, you need Testers and correct the root issues, not patch today and need fixing again tomorrow.

• (・_・ヾ

(Kidding... Also, not a political/election image. Purely Daz-related.)

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    akmerlow said:

i thought this thread will have a list of all issues so far in OP...

It's exactly that *all issues*.. :)

Pricing etc.. it's all known.  It's only when things start getting fixed, we will refine this a bit more.. but for now, if its broken, we know about it.

I'd be more confident in that "if it's broken, we know about it" if it hadn't gone live in its current state to begin with.

• Guys, it seems it's finally coming together. My cart looks nearly perfect. Only

- Platinum Club Anniversary 2020 Mega Pack 5 and
    - Foxhole Props

still show a price whereas they are introduced as free. Apart from that everything seems to be properly priced.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    BeeMKay said:

That's a good idea. Also, it could be updated with information if the issue has been resolved, and perhaps be locked for others. It might also help to link it in the Blog and facebook, (ideally even on the website itself) were customers with problems would turn to first. it would definitely go a long way in dealing with customer frustration and disappointment over things not working.

Ok, this thread has been edited with the current issues etc.

Do you think it would be possible to get a list with more detail than 3 items (a catch-all for discounts, a catch-all for free items, and "everything else")?

Right now I've got an error where a $400 gift certificate just disappeared. That's a bit too much for me to write off as "everything else" or "we know the problems: all of them". A little transparency goes a long way.

• wiz said:
    BeeMKay said:

That's a good idea. Also, it could be updated with information if the issue has been resolved, and perhaps be locked for others. It might also help to link it in the Blog and facebook, (ideally even on the website itself) were customers with problems would turn to first. it would definitely go a long way in dealing with customer frustration and disappointment over things not working.

Ok, this thread has been edited with the current issues etc.

Do you think it would be possible to get a list with more detail than 3 items (a catch-all for discounts, a catch-all for free items, and "everything else")?

Right now I've got an error where a $400 gift certificate just disappeared. That's a bit too much for me to write off as "everything else" or "we know the problems: all of them". A little transparency goes a long way.

When you say disappeared, what do you mean, that you've purchased? not showing in your account?

• I am still appearing as "not part of the Platinum Club" as far as pricing discounts is concerned. :(

• I am still appearing as "not part of the Platinum Club" as far as pricing discounts is concerned. :(

Have you logged out completely and back in again?

• SempieSempie Posts: 651

BYOB now working for me. (At $2.96 for three dollarcents cheaper)

Items currently not showing up in the product library, but working download links are provided in the order.

• Daedalus-7Daedalus-7 Posts: 198
    edited November 2020

I am still appearing as "not part of the Platinum Club" as far as pricing discounts is concerned. :(

I re-logged just now and I also cleared the cache of my browser (just in case). Everything works fine. Thank you Jack!

Post edited by Daedalus-7 on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,358

Lots of things are working for me now, too: BYOB went through okay and items are in library to download - 'save on several' coupon worked fine - two fast grabs also worked just fine. Only thing still amiss: Category sales, the items still don't reduce. Otherwise: getting there, yay!!!!!

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Trying to stay optimistic, I know you guys will get it all sorted out in time, so on a good note from what I've seen so far, searching for items and page load times in general seem to be greatly improved, on my end at least

I re-logged just now and I also cleared the cache of my browser (just in case). Everything works fine. Thank you Jack!

Phew... glad to hear it.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited November 2020

Do we need to log out and back in?  I can see that prices have had some adjustments, but are still not matching the expectation.  i.e. https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males should not be 6.99 for me as part of the PC+ sale; and Category 9 is not the additional percentage off the PC+ pricing when in the cart with a new or recent release.

Post edited by gitika1 on
  • OK, think now everything is fine at least cart-wise. Only product I'm not sure about are the Foxhole Props. Could have sworn I saw them as free item of week/or day on the sale page earlier. But as they are no longer there I think their price in cart is correct?!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,358

OK, think now everything is fine at least cart-wise. Only product I'm not sure about are the Foxhole Props. Could have sworn I saw them as free item of week/or day on the sale page earlier. But as they are no longer there I think their price in cart is correct?!

You're quite right, I saw them too. Maybe they'll be back as free later on, I'd rather wait.

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited November 2020

PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • tsroemi said:

OK, think now everything is fine at least cart-wise. Only product I'm not sure about are the Foxhole Props. Could have sworn I saw them as free item of week/or day on the sale page earlier. But as they are no longer there I think their price in cart is correct?!

You're quite right, I saw them too. Maybe they'll be back as free later on, I'd rather wait.

They were pulled this morning, but hopefully will be back, free, ASAP

• On the bright side, we ARE spending a great deal of time looking at the DAZ store. :)

I'm back by the way.  And if you have no clue who I am or why you should care, then what I meant to say is...

Hello everyone.  Hope you and yours are doing well in the virtual world and in the real one, esp. the real one right now.

• Am I here?

• Well, I thought I was back, but I can't see any of my posts.  Maybe I have been caught up in the shopping cart. ;)

• LasciareLasciare Posts: 184

I hope that the absence of order confirmation email and gift card link for those who bought a gift card yesterday are also among the known issues and priorities.

• RonS said:

PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

I noticed that PC+ items for a day are now 1.99 instead of 1.59 when there is a new item in the cart.

I don't think that extra 20% discount is mentioned anywhere on the sales page, but it has been working like that throughout this years PC+ sale.

Is this an error, or has the policy changed?

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited November 2020

RonS said:

In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

for me, it's still $14.95 / $10.47 even though I am a PC+ member until 2022

EDIT - BUT in my shopping cart, the PC+ price is correct

Post edited by RonS on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    RonS said:

https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I admit I can't even find the free emga pack 5. I do have the foxhole in the cart but not free at the moment  :) I'm not in a stress for anything right now, so at the moment I can have patience ^^

• gitika1 said:
    RonS said:

https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

Ok, that one I think is just a one-off issue which I'll report.

• RonS said:

RonS said:

for me, it's still $14.95 / $10.47 even though I am a PC+ member until 2022

Ok - can you just try another browser just to rule out a login issue please?  Do you see any PC membership info in your account page?

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    RonS said:

The 30% discount DAZ items shows for me now in store but all PC+ items show as 30% in store, however, the discount is applied correctly in cart. PCFAD still show full price in the store but again discount applies in the cart.

This discussion has been closed.