!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

1235798

Comments

  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,072
    gitika1 said:
    RonS said:

    PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

    In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

    https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

    Ok, that one I think is just a one-off issue which I'll report.

    What is the correct price? It keeps changing. It was something like $4.89.
  • People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

    I got the card yesterday with a slight delay in emailing,  however I can't spend it in checkout because there's no entry for it.

  • mwokee said:
    gitika1 said:
    RonS said:

    PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

    In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

    https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

    Ok, that one I think is just a one-off issue which I'll report.

     

    What is the correct price? It keeps changing. It was something like $4.89.

    Base PC price is 6.99, so with the intro discounts etc, that sounds about right

  • HatBHatB Posts: 73

    Got a new figure Millawa 8 HD listed 

  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,721
    PaperMoon said:

    People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

    I got the card yesterday with a slight delay in emailing,  however I can't spend it in checkout because there's no entry for it.

    Convert it to store credit and you'll be set.

  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,379
    edited November 2020

    ok this i consider a 'serious issue" all of my "interactive licenses, are "unchecked" in the store page as if i don't owns then "anymore" when i do own.

    here a exemple:

    i have the interactive license for this, but when i try to check it is not "showing and when i go to my library to check it's not working!!!, none of my licenses are being showed as "already owned as if i have to buy then again.

    Post edited by Ellessarr on
  • For the duration of this sale, I recall buying a Debut New release would discount the PC for a Day items. That is no longer happening, but since I can't find any text that would support that discount, not sure if this is intended.

    Any adjustment to the sale page is to simplify the sale.. so things will get added back, but for now, if it's not on the sales page then it's not intended 

    I know you're giving the best answers you can, but does that mean if I want the PC for a Day items I should wait to buy until later today? Or will these items for today not have a discount? Thank you!

  • marble said:

    There's one thing that worries me that is not on the list because we don't know ... how secure is this new site software? Some time ago there was a leak of passwords and I (among many) was targeted with ransom scams which actually showed that they had my password. This site has credit card, paypal and other financial information that could be at risk and I would like some reassurance that it is safe. As it is, I am changing my password again (as I do periodically anyway) but, as I said, I am worried. The fact that the site went live with a laundry-list of critical issues is not encouraging.

    I don't know the answer to that.. sorry. Obviously I'm confident that that site is secure; but I don't have a technical answer.

    Jack...  I have to ask... What major crime did you commit to be sentenced to being the public face of this? :)

    I do sometimes wonder xD

    Jack, are you good at Whackamole by chance?

  • dawnblade said:
    PaperMoon said:

    People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

    I got the card yesterday with a slight delay in emailing,  however I can't spend it in checkout because there's no entry for it.

    Convert it to store credit and you'll be set.

    That works.  Thank you!

     

  • Hold my beer.
    Gonna see if this order actually works properly.

    Prices looked close enough to what I expected... assuming the order price doesn't change post-facto.

    Everything shows up if I want to do manual install. Hopefully DIM gets sorted out, but I can always do it by hand.

    marble said:

    There's one thing that worries me that is not on the list because we don't know ... how secure is this new site software? Some time ago there was a leak of passwords and I (among many) was targeted with ransom scams which actually showed that they had my password. This site has credit card, paypal and other financial information that could be at risk and I would like some reassurance that it is safe. As it is, I am changing my password again (as I do periodically anyway) but, as I said, I am worried. The fact that the site went live with a laundry-list of critical issues is not encouraging.

    I don't know the answer to that.. sorry. Obviously I'm confident that that site is secure; but I don't have a technical answer.

    Jack...  I have to ask... What major crime did you commit to be sentenced to being the public face of this? :)

    I do sometimes wonder xD

    THANK YOU
    
    BUT OUR PRINCESS STORE CORRECTION IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!!
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,612

    For the duration of this sale, I recall buying a Debut New release would discount the PC for a Day items. That is no longer happening, but since I can't find any text that would support that discount, not sure if this is intended.

    Any adjustment to the sale page is to simplify the sale.. so things will get added back, but for now, if it's not on the sales page then it's not intended 

    I know you're giving the best answers you can, but does that mean if I want the PC for a Day items I should wait to buy until later today? Or will these items for today not have a discount? Thank you!

    PC for a Day are showing the correct price when added to the cart, just not in the store right now.

  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 7,160

    My recent orders from the last couple days of October are not in my Product Library.

    I have checked a couple of items purchased there and they are showing as not purchased.

    Does that mean, that I need to go through my orders and all items one by one and checked

    if they are listed as purchased?

    I will wait a couple of days to see, if the problem will be solved.

    I only hope, that purchases history was preserved from the old version of the store.

     

  • vagansvagans Posts: 396

    Logging out, clearing cookies for daz and logging back in seemed to resolve issues with prices for me.

  • Interactive Licenses not showing up on past purchases and not showing in the product library.  All products just show as Standard License.   

    I guess I can't write data migration routines for everyone! ;)

  • You likely know this though I didn't see it in the comments on this thread, so...

     

    The Friends of the Sale... When you click on one fo them, instead of being taken to that artists' pages, you instead get a list of 140 pages wirth of items. And, you can't use the pulldown menu features to sort by artist, figure, genre, etc., so even if these are all the correct items dumped together you can't sort to find what you're actually looking for. 

  • mwokee said:
    gitika1 said:
    RonS said:

    PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

    In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

    https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

    Ok, that one I think is just a one-off issue which I'll report.

     

    What is the correct price? It keeps changing. It was something like $4.89.

    Base PC price is 6.99, so with the intro discounts etc, that sounds about right

    Artini said:

    My recent orders from the last couple days of October are not in my Product Library.

    I have checked a couple of items purchased there and they are showing as not purchased.

    Does that mean, that I need to go through my orders and all items one by one and checked

    if they are listed as purchased?

    I will wait a couple of days to see, if the problem will be solved.

    I only hope, that purchases history was preserved from the old version of the store.

     

    Yea historic should be fine; it's likely a sync issue and should be sorted soon

  • Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 725
    edited November 2020

    Well, I'm not sure what the known "Wishlist Quirks" are, but I definitely had a lot of items purged from my wishlist during the changeover. And it is not a Firefox issue from what I can tell.

    I did notice a suspiciously small number when I filtered the Featured Items for the coupons today in Firefox, and have been finding a LOT of things in those 80 pages (that I have to go through one. by. one. because the filters are still broken) that should have been Wishlist items. However, while the Daz-Deals extension doesn't seem to have Wishlist filtering working in Chrome yet, the number of items the store is showing are in my Wishlist is the same in both Firefox and Chrome... suggesting that they were in fact nuked, not just that Firefox isn't showing them.

    Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 7,160

    Thanks and good to know.

    Is it safe to purchase a new items from Daz3D shop.

    I mean, if I will buy something new, will it appear in my Product Library

    or would I need to wait until Daz3D web site is fully fixed?

     

  • Artini said:

    Thanks and good to know.

    Is it safe to purchase a new items from Daz3D shop.

    I mean, if I will buy something new, will it appear in my Product Library

    or would I need to wait until Daz3D web site is fully fixed?

     

    I think it's ok..

  • Artini said:

    Thanks and good to know.

    Is it safe to purchase a new items from Daz3D shop.

    I mean, if I will buy something new, will it appear in my Product Library

    or would I need to wait until Daz3D web site is fully fixed?

     

    I made a purchase like 15 minutes ago.

    Everything is in my Product Library.

  • arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104
    Artini said:

    Thanks and good to know.

    Is it safe to purchase a new items from Daz3D shop.

    I mean, if I will buy something new, will it appear in my Product Library

    or would I need to wait until Daz3D web site is fully fixed?

     

    I made a purchase like 15 minutes ago.

    Everything is in my Product Library.

    Same here

  • missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited November 2020
    Haruchai said:

    For the duration of this sale, I recall buying a Debut New release would discount the PC for a Day items. That is no longer happening, but since I can't find any text that would support that discount, not sure if this is intended.

    Any adjustment to the sale page is to simplify the sale.. so things will get added back, but for now, if it's not on the sales page then it's not intended 

    I know you're giving the best answers you can, but does that mean if I want the PC for a Day items I should wait to buy until later today? Or will these items for today not have a discount? Thank you!

    PC for a Day are showing the correct price when added to the cart, just not in the store right now.

    Yes, but my question was whether we'd get additional discounts on the items if we have a Debut New release in cart, which is how it has been during the duration of this sale previously. Right now they are fixing one thing at a time, but not sure if that discount will be abandoned today (in which case I can go ahead and purchase lest I forget later), or perhaps reinstated later today such that I should hold off on purchasing until later tonight.

    Post edited by missuskisses on
  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,072
    mwokee said:
    gitika1 said:
    RonS said:

    PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

    In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

    https://www.daz3d.com/le-mousquetaire-for-genesis-8-males ; Does not have the correct price for PC+ Still New Release.

    Ok, that one I think is just a one-off issue which I'll report.

     

    What is the correct price? It keeps changing. It was something like $4.89.

    Base PC price is 6.99, so with the intro discounts etc, that sounds about right

    Yes it shows up as 6.99 now in the cart. Would prefer the 4.89. :-)
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 7,275

    I know the site is having problems.. but I wish SOMEONE had mentioned sooner HOW to fix the problem for me... I couldn't get sale prices the last few days and I wanted to get a 300.00 gift card and now I see that sale is gone.  Seems all I needed to do to fix the problem is clear my Daz cache... ughh.... also... I'm not seeing dates on any of the tread postings.. only time of day... so I have NO idea what day they were posted... That is very confusing for me... also also... I like to buy things by filtering G8.. etc.. and the filtering is not working... Just 'LOADING'... :(

    filtering.jpg
    854 x 270 - 44K
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,721

    I know the site is having problems.. but I wish SOMEONE had mentioned sooner HOW to fix the problem for me... I couldn't get sale prices the last few days and I wanted to get a 300.00 gift card and now I see that sale is gone.  Seems all I needed to do to fix the problem is clear my Daz cache... ughh.... also... I'm not seeing dates on any of the tread postings.. only time of day... so I have NO idea what day they were posted... That is very confusing for me... also also... I like to buy things by filtering G8.. etc.. and the filtering is not working... Just 'LOADING'... :(

    Hello Llola Lane! smiley If you're looking at the forums on your computer, you can find the date of a post by hovering your mouse over the time on the post. I agree though it would be nice to see that outright rather than use the mouse. Not sure how to see the date on a phone or tablet.

    The non-working filters is a known issue. I also like to filter the store, so can't wait until they are fixed!

  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 7,275
    dawnblade said:

    I know the site is having problems.. but I wish SOMEONE had mentioned sooner HOW to fix the problem for me... I couldn't get sale prices the last few days and I wanted to get a 300.00 gift card and now I see that sale is gone.  Seems all I needed to do to fix the problem is clear my Daz cache... ughh.... also... I'm not seeing dates on any of the tread postings.. only time of day... so I have NO idea what day they were posted... That is very confusing for me... also also... I like to buy things by filtering G8.. etc.. and the filtering is not working... Just 'LOADING'... :(

    Hello Llola Lane! smiley If you're looking at the forums on your computer, you can find the date of a post by hovering your mouse over the time on the post. I agree though it would be nice to see that outright rather than use the mouse. Not sure how to see the date on a phone or tablet.

    The non-working filters is a known issue. I also like to filter the store, so can't wait until they are fixed!

    OMG.. THANK YOU dawnblade.. that does help :)  Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

    I think I won't be shopping at Daz til this stuff is all sorted... I don't trust the prices in the cart.  Even the freebies aren't working... They are asking for payment method (I know it's an issue that is being worked on)  Til then I guess I'll just render art for the PC challenge... I'm waaaaaay behind anyway... lol

  • SempieSempie Posts: 646

    Managed to check out on a regular bi-weekly freebie. No more odd paymant method queries. It just worked.

  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 4,408
    Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

    To be fair, this thread only started this morning. Once the day changes for your time zone, a date will appear instead of the time. You still get both on hover.

  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,721
    edited November 2020
    NorthOf45 said:
    Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

    To be fair, this thread only started this morning. Once the day changes for your time zone, a date will appear instead of the time. You still get both on hover.

    You are right in that the date is displayed for previous days. But I lose the time when the date is displayed (Chrome on Windows 10).

     

    Post edited by dawnblade on
  • arbee999 said:
    Leana said:
    CURRENT ISSUES:
    [snip]

    Everything else

    laugh

    OK this made me laugh way too much...

    Me also - a typical day at my workplace, and I guess at DAZ this week too laugh

    I'm not trying to be flippant.. but reaaaaaaaaally trying to keep a positive mental attitude :)

    We're all working super hard, I just can't add anything more to that.

    Maybe they could post a few error messages, or maybe some snippets of the code that generated the errors, or something along that line. Somebody might have the solution.

This discussion has been closed.