!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• Carola O said:

I admit I can't even find the free emga pack 5. I do have the foxhole in the cart but not free at the moment  :) I'm not in a stress for anything right now, so at the moment I can have patience ^^

Yea they were pulled this morning, hoping to have them back soon.

• RonS said:

PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

RonS said:

PC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

for me, it's still $14.95 / $10.47 even though I am a PC+ member until 2022

EDIT - BUT in my shopping cart, the PC+ price is correct

Ok that's half the battle.. :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

Ah, I missed that. Sorry :)

• People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183
    RonS said:

In theory, the PC pricing should be good now.. how much are seeing todays new item https://www.daz3d.com/pharaohs-ruin for?

Only in the cart, not on any page:

Pharaoh's Ruin : $2.14
    Hypostyle Hallway $3.21

• Cart is the way to go for now.. :)

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,723

I skimmed through some of this thread. I appreciate the desire to create a new store (store format?!). However, timing is really an issue here. It doesn't make sense to change the software when you're in the midst of a sale.

I just went through hundreds of items to see about selecting 10 items for 90% off. Eventually I grew exhausted, and went to check out. Truly, I wasn't excited by most of my selected items. Truthully, I already have hundreds of unused items. I tried looking only for PC+ items. Maybe 20 items showed up. I hate having to work hard to spend my money. In addition to my DAZ hobby, I am once again making YouTube videos. I'll get better mileage out of equipment I can buy for my YouTube pursuits. And I won't get exhausted by shopping.

• I skimmed through some of this thread. I appreciate the desire to create a new store (store format?!). However, timing is really an issue here. It doesn't make sense to change the software when you're in the midst of a sale.

I just went through hundreds of items to see about selecting 10 items for 90% off. Eventually I grew exhausted, and went to check out. Truly, I wasn't excited by most of my selected items. Truthully, I already have hundreds of unused items. I tried looking only for PC+ items. Maybe 20 items showed up. I hate having to work hard to spend my money. In addition to my DAZ hobby, I am once again making YouTube videos. I'll get better mileage out of equipment I can buy for my YouTube pursuits. And I won't get exhausted by shopping.

If you know all the details, it makes sense.. there are reasons for all of this, just none that anyone outside the company will be privvy too.

I'm sorry the selection wasn't what you wanted, but if it worked, and you checked out.. then I'm taking that a win for now :)

• Ellessarr said:

one issue which is annoying me a lot is the filters not "working" when you try to filter the stuffs, like by figure, gender and others stuff, it only display "loading" and nothing happens, you can't filter any of the sales" making some "lists hard to deal since you can't proper look for specific figures like only g8 characters or only g3 or g3 and g8 make hard to find what you want.

If you pair it down to a smaller list then they'll work. Right now the filter seems to be scanning every record for values. For example, search for something in the search box and get < 100 results and bingo! there they are.

• It doesn't appear that any new purchases from the 1st on are available in DIM.

Not sure if that has been reported yet.

• I just wonder why you don't close the store for maintenance, instead of getting all this frustrating posts ...   It would be much better than this experience for a customer.  I get informations about sale items per mail and when I look at the store they weren't at sale any longer or something else ... so of course I'm not amused.    I understand that you work hard as hell, but the frustration and the disappointment of the customers is understandable as well.

I'm not in a position to make that call.. there are probably reasons, even those not immediately obvious, why that isn't an option.

They need us for beta testers... though maybe the store is still in an alpha state

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

Freebies ... DO NOT TOUCH ! It's only free to see 

• I just wonder why you don't close the store for maintenance, instead of getting all this frustrating posts ...   It would be much better than this experience for a customer.  I get informations about sale items per mail and when I look at the store they weren't at sale any longer or something else ... so of course I'm not amused.    I understand that you work hard as hell, but the frustration and the disappointment of the customers is understandable as well.

THIS. They should have closed the store while keeping forums open and hired 10 Beta testers and worked on the store until it was ready to reopen. Forum members could still chat and look forward to the grand re-opening the new store. This just added a bunch of chaos to shoppers, and US shoppers are already really stressed out now about the election and would like to find comfort in something normal, if normal even exists anymore...

If I had to guess, they've been working on this for a while but it was never a priority until the store started selling everything for $0 the other weekend :D

• LasciareLasciare Posts: 184

People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

I bought a gift carf yesterday, paid it with Amazon. The order is ok, but I didn't recieve any email.

• Lasciare said:

People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

I bought a gift carf yesterday, paid it with Amazon. The order is ok, but I didn't recieve any email.

Can you please file a ticket then in that case

PS. Sorry: gift card and not gift carf...

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited November 2020

No order confirmation email and no GC code email

I use Gmail, the latest order confirmation was sent before the update

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • I've read through this thread and not seen any mention of the fact that the interactive licenses didn't transfer over. If I missed that, I apologize. If not, then I hope this will  be addressed at some point (low priority I know).

• RonSRonS Posts: 299

laughPC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

RonS said:

RonS said:

RonS said:

Ok - can you just try another browser just to rule out a login issue please?  Do you see any PC membership info in your account page?

In Chrome all store pages are correctly priced - thanks - I'll try to purge Firefox again

Lasciare said:

If so, I believe it won't be solved soon. Since I believe we are a lot to this problem could it be listed and solved with the other thecnical problems?

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited November 2020

Pharaoh's Ruin was $2.79... now it's showing $2.37 in the store (perhaps accounting for the Debut new item in my cart).

(Using Firefox.)

LOL.

Gift Carp?

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • RonSRonS Posts: 299
    RonS said:

laughPC+ prices still NOT showing - I have cleared cache, Logged out, closed bbowser and then started again - catalog pages and detail pages still do not show PC pricing.  Any Idea when PC pricing will be stable?

RonS said:

RonS said:

RonS said:

Ok - can you just try another browser just to rule out a login issue please?  Do you see any PC membership info in your account page?

In Chrome all store pages are correctly priced - thanks - I'll try to purge Firefox again

FIXED! - clearing cache in firefox was not enough, had to delete History and cookies for all of today and it worked great - thanks Jack

• Lasciare said:
    Lasciare said:

If so, I believe it won't be solved soon. Since I believe we are a lot to this problem could it be listed and solved with the other thecnical problems?

I have filed it; but please file a ticket as well.. 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited November 2020

There's one thing that worries me that is not on the list because we don't know ... how secure is this new site software? Some time ago there was a leak of passwords and I (among many) was targeted with ransom scams which actually showed that they had my password. This site has credit card, paypal and other financial information that could be at risk and I would like some reassurance that it is safe. As it is, I am changing my password again (as I do periodically anyway) but, as I said, I am worried. The fact that the site went live with a laundry-list of critical issues is not encouraging.

Post edited by marble on
  • marble said:

There's one thing that worries me that is not on the list because we don't know ... how secure is this new site software? Some time ago there was a leak of passwords and I (among many) was targeted with ransom scams which actually showed that they had my password. This site has credit card, paypal and other financial information that could be at risk and I would like some reassurance that it is safe. As it is, I am changing my password again (as I do periodically anyway) but, as I said, I am worried. The fact that the site went live with a laundry-list of critical issues is not encouraging.

I don't know the answer to that.. sorry. Obviously I'm confident that that site is secure; but I don't have a technical answer.

• marble said:

I don't know the answer to that.. sorry. Obviously I'm confident that that site is secure; but I don't have a technical answer.

Jack...  I have to ask... What major crime did you commit to be sentenced to being the public face of this? :)

• For the duration of this sale, I recall buying a Debut New release would discount the PC for a Day items. That is no longer happening, but since I can't find any text that would support that discount, not sure if this is intended.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,711
    edited November 2020

For the developers: looks like the "_products" json object in the product library isn't being terminated with a semicolon:

old store: "dim_ready":"1"}]};
    current: "dim_ready":""}]}

Post edited by Taoz on
  • marble said:

Jack...  I have to ask... What major crime did you commit to be sentenced to being the public face of this? :)

I do sometimes wonder xD

• For the duration of this sale, I recall buying a Debut New release would discount the PC for a Day items. That is no longer happening, but since I can't find any text that would support that discount, not sure if this is intended.

Any adjustment to the sale page is to simplify the sale.. so things will get added back, but for now, if it's not on the sales page then it's not intended 

This discussion has been closed.