The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

remember the living room from mm? was in the store for a coupla hours?

Yep. I was fast that day and got it before it got pulled. ;-P
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Madbat said:
    ps1borg said:
    He is handsome in an undead kind of way :)

I decided his queen would be Nekhbet.

I put my male self insert character Daniel into the story. Nekhbet was a dhampire. Sokar was a Strigoi. Daniel was human.

If they had childrenz, she would be a Mummy.
    I'll just show myself out....

hehe ROFL :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    Random Complaint:

Day six of what appears to be at least eight, maybe more, of weather front sitting on me. Small changes only but nothing big enough to change the weather at all in all that time. Why is that a complaint you wonder? Because for the last six days now my pain index has been pushed to level 10 and has stayed there. Med's for pain? Yep, nothing touches it, sleep? You try to get rest with a full body tooth ache on max and see just how well it works out. My mental state has gone from endure to OMG Please stop, to snap at everything all the way back to endure again.

Moral of Post: I was so wrong thinking older people were nuts for saying the weather made them hurt when I was young. They knew fully of what they spoke, I as a healthy young whipper snapper laughed it off. I'm not laughing now.

Childbirth would be easier because it doesn't last as long. I hope you get some relief sooner than soon. Some of my ideas for easing my migraines: bang head into wall repeatedly, shoot my headache, or go stretch out in the middle of a freeway. My family prevented my doing the last two.

eta: Weather also affects migraines.

They didn't stop you from doing the first one? Hmm...

Dana

edited December 1969

RebelMommy seems to be alive and well elsewhere...I just got a notice of something new by her the other day...I guess it was at Renderosity. Yup, just checked...it was RM Rhianna for V4 and Genesis.

Dana

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    RebelMommy seems to be alive and well elsewhere...I just got a notice of something new by her the other day...I guess it was at Renderosity. Yup, just checked...it was RM Rhianna for V4 and Genesis...

She must've rebelled... ;-).

Complaint: really wish the option to "remove all items you already have" was available on store group lists (or at least to change the "Add to cart" button to 'Already bought' during the main display, not just the per-item display)... these Spring Cleaning lists are going to take aaaaages to work out what I don't already have >_<.</p>

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570
    edited May 2014

...OK this is interesting.

Don't have a TV, don't listen to local radio (most of it's all automated playlists or talk show rubbish). Don't usually even bother with the local news rag (particularly since it went to tabloid format which doesn't say a a whole lot for it's content, especially at 1$ a copy), even on the web site save for the commuting blog. Well on one of the sidebars, I noticed something about a "boil alert". Seems the water bureau, during routine daily sampling, noticed contamination in one of the reservoirs midweek. So on Thursday or Friday (the articles weren't clear on which day) they issued a "boil alert" for pretty much the entire city. Of course mass panic ensued as store shelves are emptied of their stock of bottled water some restaurants and cafes close, and schools and hospitals shut off access to city water supplies. After further testing and dra9ning of the suspect reservoir, the "all clear" was given on Saturday and the boil alert lifted. Meanwhile many people are now stuck with flats of bottled water they purchased.

During the "crisis" there were a lot of postings and tweets to the news site, some off the wall, some just lame, but a few actually funny like one parodying those hunger relief ads saying that for 30¢ one can help a Portland "hipster" child have clean drinking water, as well as the one below which I find most creative:

PDX_Boil.jpg
    638 x 497 - 175K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Don't have a TV, don't listen to local radio (most of it's all automated playlists or talk show rubbish). Don't usually even bother with the local news rag (particularly since it went to tabloid format which doesn't say a a whole lot for it's content, especially at 1$ a copy), even on the web site save for the commuting blog. Well on one of the sidebars, I noticed something about a "boil alert". Seems the water bureau, during routine daily sampling, noticed contamination in one of the reservoirs midweek. So on Thursday or Friday (the articles weren't clear on which day) they issued a "boil alert" for pretty much the entire city . Of course mass panic ensues as store shelves are emptied of their stock of bottled water some restaurants and cafes close, and schools and hospitals shut off access to city water supplies. After further testing and dra9ning of the suspect reservoir, the "all clear" was given on Saturday and the boil alert lifted. Meanwhile many people are now stuck with flats of bottled water they purchased.

During the "crisis" there were a lot of postings and tweets to the news site, some off the wall, some just lame, but a few actually funny like one parodying those hunger relief ads saying that for 30¢ one can help a Portland "hipster" child have clean drinking water, as well as the one below which I find most creative:

I like it!

Dana

edited December 1969

...as I have been shunning news sites recently, I was totally oblivious to it all.

Fortunately I tend to drink things like bottled ice tea, hot tea, and, juices, pretty much limiting water use to cooking and washing up (my water heater is set at 121 ° which is well enough above the "minimum" safe temperature to kill waterborne bacteria - I have worked in food service in the past). I do have one large bottle of water in the fridge that was filled well enough before the "incident" to still be "safe" (if there really was any danger) which I primarily use for taking my meds with.

As there were no mass outbreaks of illness reported, most likely it was a "false positive" and the city erred on the cautious side which is not a bad thing.

edited December 1969

...been running a battery of test renders tonight for the challenge submission I am working on and just noticed the time.

OK, see everyone in the morning.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Heeeeey I spy a 1gecko :D

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    Random Complaint:

Day six of what appears to be at least eight, maybe more, of weather front sitting on me. Small changes only but nothing big enough to change the weather at all in all that time. Why is that a complaint you wonder? Because for the last six days now my pain index has been pushed to level 10 and has stayed there. Med's for pain? Yep, nothing touches it, sleep? You try to get rest with a full body tooth ache on max and see just how well it works out. My mental state has gone from endure to OMG Please stop, to snap at everything all the way back to endure again.

Moral of Post: I was so wrong thinking older people were nuts for saying the weather made them hurt when I was young. They knew fully of what they spoke, I as a healthy young whipper snapper laughed it off. I'm not laughing now.

Childbirth would be easier because it doesn't last as long. I hope you get some relief sooner than soon. Some of my ideas for easing my migraines: bang head into wall repeatedly, shoot my headache, or go stretch out in the middle of a freeway. My family prevented my doing the last two.

eta: Weather also affects migraines.

They didn't stop you from doing the first one? Hmm...

Dana

That explains a lot, doesn't it? :lol:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Don't have a TV, don't listen to local radio (most of it's all automated playlists or talk show rubbish). Don't usually even bother with the local news rag (particularly since it went to tabloid format which doesn't say a a whole lot for it's content, especially at 1$ a copy), even on the web site save for the commuting blog. Well on one of the sidebars, I noticed something about a "boil alert". Seems the water bureau, during routine daily sampling, noticed contamination in one of the reservoirs midweek. So on Thursday or Friday (the articles weren't clear on which day) they issued a "boil alert" for pretty much the entire city. Of course mass panic ensued as store shelves are emptied of their stock of bottled water some restaurants and cafes close, and schools and hospitals shut off access to city water supplies. After further testing and dra9ning of the suspect reservoir, the "all clear" was given on Saturday and the boil alert lifted. Meanwhile many people are now stuck with flats of bottled water they purchased.

Nessie?! :lol:

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    DanaTA said:
    RebelMommy seems to be alive and well elsewhere...I just got a notice of something new by her the other day...I guess it was at Renderosity. Yup, just checked...it was RM Rhianna for V4 and Genesis...

She must've rebelled... ;-).

Complaint: really wish the option to "remove all items you already have" was available on store group lists (or at least to change the "Add to cart" button to 'Already bought' during the main display, not just the per-item display)... these Spring Cleaning lists are going to take aaaaages to work out what I don't already have >_<.<br />

spring cleaning, is that time of year already? :lol:

edited May 2014

i like the covers for the Gary Gygax novels. liked a lot of the forgotten realms covers. and final fantasy art.

there was a graphic novel for Vampire Lestat, it was kewl looking.

tee hee sales >.<. looking for the skimpiest skimp wear in the sale :lol:</p>

Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited May 2014

Hey Misty, I assume that your lips are ok because you aren't complaining about them.

Video card runs hot when Octane Render is running. The room that the computer is in has no air conditioner. It is like 83 degrees inside the room. :ohh:

speedfan_2.jpg
    415 x 299 - 41K
    Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

i like the covers for the Gary Gygax novels. liked a lot of the forgotten realms covers. and final fantasy art.

tee hee sales >.<. looking for the skimpiest skimp wear in the sale :lol:<br />

This is the skimpiest skimp wear in the store (underwear not included),
    http://www.daz3d.com/emperor-s-new-clothes-for-asgard-cleric
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2014

If I had 2 more brain cells random free form association, as you make look so fluid, would offer me so many more Ideas for renders. How you got from Gary G cover art to skimp wear in one post is great. I even follow it as its all about the clothing in the images. Your mind is so cool in its function. I wish I could do this more.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

It was the April Fools item this year. I downloaded it but I didn't check. Its there actually a texture in there that contains only a transparency map?

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:

It was the April Fools item this year. I downloaded it but I didn't check. Its there actually a texture in there that contains only a transparency map?

Dana
    Not according to the product page. :)

textures.JPG
    651 x 475 - 38K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Noise, gloom and a cold south wind make for a miserable morning so far :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Noise, gloom and a cold south wind make for a miserable morning so far :)

warm {hugz}

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

If I had 2 more brain cells random free form association, as you make look so fluid, would offer me so many more Ideas for renders. How you got from Gary G cover art to skimp wear in one post is great. I even follow it as its all about the clothing in the images. Your mind is so cool in its function. I wish I could do this more.

found the book cover i was trying to remember :)

gg.jpg
    324 x 500 - 57K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:

Dana
    Not according to the product page. :)

if only i had the base geometry :lol:

edited December 1969

Hey Misty, I assume that your lips are ok because you aren't complaining about them.

Video card runs hot when Octane Render is running. The room that the computer is in has no air conditioner. It is like 83 degrees inside the room. :ohh:

iz one of those things, complaining doesn't help. sigh

wuh ohs. melty gpu

edited December 1969

wellp. one more cuppa tea tnite.

dree ee ee ee dream

edited December 1969

The years have not been kind to Cupid...

Old_Cupid.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 188K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2014

I just dug out my Forgotten Realms Avatar Trilogy books. Think I'm in the mood for some fantasy right now. Nice covers too. I love the Waterdeep cover.

OPPS I see a diaper right above me... Nice, I think?

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    The years have not been kind to Cupid...

...oh I love it!
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I just dug out my Forgotten Realms Avatar Trilogy books. Think I'm in the mood for some fantasy right now. Nice covers too. I love the Waterdeep cover.

OPPS I see a diaper right above me... Nice, I think?

...one of the coolest campaign settings I ever saw because there was so much to work with. Two of my best D&D characters come from FR.

My dual blade wielding fighter/monk Brennah Silvertree of Sylverymoon and my Aasimar Hunter of the Dead, Meg.

Apologies, the drawings are many years old.

edited December 1969

...arrrght! the LA Kings beat the Chicago Blackhawks again to go up 3 -1 in the Western Conference Final.

No team from a city where they never experience real winter should ever vie to win Lord Stanley's Cup! It's sacrilege! The only ice they know of in LA is what they put in their drinks.

What is the world coming to? Next you know, cats & dogs will be living together or something insane like that.

This discussion has been closed.