Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    New bi weekly freebies, includes M6 starter bundle and other oldies: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models
    New and free exporters to Blender, Maya, Max and C4D for G3, G8 and static 3D models: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-to-maya-blender-3ds-max-and-c4d
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Some @TangoAlpha items that come with Carrara files are on sale, such as Rustic Theater.  He is one of today's featured artists.

https://www.daz3d.com/items-that-will-make-your-day#&filter_vendor=TangoAlpha&filtered=1

New bi weekly freebies, mostly oldies.
    Diomede said:

Some @TangoAlpha items that come with Carrara files are on sale, such as Rustic Theater.  He is one of today's featured artists.

https://www.daz3d.com/items-that-will-make-your-day#&filter_vendor=TangoAlpha&filtered=1

Some of TangoAlpha's store items that have Carrara files are part of the Horror sale PAs.  Tim released a new ultrascenery preset.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    edited August 2020

If you have PC+, in a current sale you can get a bunch of RuntimeDNA bundles (and individual products) for a buck apiece.  Plus, you can use your 6 dollar coupon if you spend over $18.

3D has never been cheaper. smiley

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

If you have PC+, in a current sale you can get a bunch of RuntimeDNA bundles (and individual products) for a buck apiece.  Plus, you can use your 6 dollar coupon if you spend over $18.

Some don't work in DAZ studio but they do in Carrara heart

DL0001.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M

HAHA!  Very true.  Cool render. 

New Carrara freebies in the freebies section.
    3drendero said:
    New Carrara freebies in the freebies section.

Hi there 3drendro.  Glad to see you back.

The Carrara freebies were commented on a few days ago in this thread.

But it was a good idea to put the announcement here as well.

edited August 2020
    Yeah, got them all then. Today I got 2 new ones, M6 and a dynamic hair. Unless I had store glitch, they should have been added or updated recently. (There are less free unicorns today too)
    Post edited by 3drendero on

Ha, you are correct.  I am the one who had the glich.  For some reason, the Poser box was checked under "Software," and the newer freebies wouldn't open.

Many thanks!

Alvin Bemar's store is part of today's featured artists.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210
    edited September 2020

Who's the girl on the right (by the chair)?

I often ponder about trying out some of these other figures. Looks like they have quite a bit of cool accesories available for them. Any comments, suggestions, raves...?

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited September 2020

Who's the girl on the right (by the chair)?

I often ponder about trying out some of these other figures. Looks like they have quite a bit of cool accesories available for them. Any comments, suggestions, raves...?

Koshini and she has lots of outfits and accessories 

the cat is Gumdrops the one on left is Cookie, the devil in the fire is Lil'bit  for anyone else wondering 

you just missed the $1 sale but I had them already too

I used the Carrara aniblock importer on all of them they use basic Poser/Daz legacy rigging

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Sweet! Thanks! Both Koshini and Cookie (hidden above by her wings) are adorable in your video! I might just grab them up when another sale strikes!

Labor Day PA sale includes some vendors with Carrara compatible items such as PhilW, TangoAlpha, DimensionTheory, Alvin Bemar, and VYusur.

• More Ringo skin shaders and other items in freebies.

Big sales this weekend, check the store.
    New bi weekly freebies. Includes 2 carrara shader items a Hiro 5 bundle.
    Platinum club for a day is back for PC members. Today we get the Carrara Luxus addon, Aiko 6 and 2 G2 HD morphs for 1.99 each.
    3drendero said:
    Platinum club for a day is back for PC members. Today we get the Carrara Luxus addon, Aiko 6 and 2 G2 HD morphs for 1.99 each.

Cool!

Aiko 6 played key factors in creating Rosie 5's body shape and size, and I've had a great time messing with Luxus for Carrara - I since also bought PhilW's Luxus shader helper pack, so I'm looking forward to more experimental fun!

The PC+ Anniversary Free MegaPack #1 is awesome, even though I already owned most of the items. Still always fun to get some high-end freebies! I think the free wasteland plants will be cool for what I'm doing too!

Thanks for the continued heads-up! 

yeah not much for me to pick over in the unowned either

I grabbed Whitemage's maples in tne PC+ for the day as well as the free stuffs

I own all the Carrara stuffs

yeah not much for me to pick over in the unowned either

I grabbed Whitemage's maples in tne PC+ for the day as well as the free stuffs

I own all the Carrara stuffs

Me too, and I almost grabbed those maples too! I went shopping just last night so had to bow out for the day. I bought a present for Rosie 5 - the real feel cardigan! Can't wait to see her squeeze into that thing! :)  (I shrunk it as soon as I got it home! LOL)

New freebie today only for PC+ in the store.

New bi weekly freebies now, includes 2 Carrara shader and a G2 starter bundle.

Also the PC+ freebie got updated.

3drendero said:

New bi weekly freebies now, includes 2 Carrara shader and a G2 starter bundle.

Also the PC+ freebie got updated.

The cool thing: I must already own all of those wonderful freebies! :)

A few Carrara items in the 1.99 PC+ sale today.

I see that the Daz store will be down for several hours tomorrow (Sunday) for "major" upgrades.  Hopefully there will not be a huge panic. :)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,795

no probs.. thanks for the update, I'll be over at HW3D to fill the void angel