Art of the Promo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,324
    edited March 2021

There's needs to be something special for a pose pack to get noticed,  and 3dSugar's Mrs. Shotgun delivers that with simple efficency. Sure the G8Fmodel looks menacing holding that boomstick with the high heels and all, but its the attention to detail in the poses themselves, that suggest both weight and gravity are at play affecting the center of balance of the figure.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
    edited March 2021

Sometimes a PROMO just needs to quickly reveal the simple brilliance of the product, as code66 does with Dungeon Builder

edited March 2021

Don't be trying to steal an egg from the Dragon's Nest, showcased in today's release for the HH Wyvern

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Gorgeous characters, beautiful lighting, and dynamic angles that really complement the outstanding poses in the "101 Series: Super Action Poses for Genesis 8" product. These promos do their job really well, imo. 

There are some cool promo images in the Urban Warfare Poses set:

edited March 2021

Simply sitting there,  Underbelly exudes menace.

Let's get this party started wit Esha's Fancy Cocktails,  the promos look vibrant, authentic and accurate. Cool prop set concept.

Let's get this party started wit Esha's Fancy Cocktails,  the promos look vibrant, authentic and accurate. Cool prop set concept.

I know right? Going through those promos made my mouth water, and I don't even drink alcoholic beverages. lol She made them look SO GOOD! :D

edited March 2021

I don't know I can't unsee kevin bacon.  Cool character Skalle

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

I don't know I can't unsee kevin bacon.  Cool character Skalle

You are right! XD

edited June 2020

This one is an old one (Chicari for V4) - but it's fun when the promos tell a little bit of a story.

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited March 2021

Castle Gravestone beckons with cinematic possibilities by The Management.

This is so much cute - I almost can't handle this much cute! Fury the Piglet and his promos are adorable!

yes yup.  definitely a fun and unique bit of art.

edited March 2021

King Wash Laundry by Dekogan posts some epic cinematic promos today. Iconic and visually stunning,  some darn fine modelling work too.These are Epic's Unreal Engine products ported to DazStudio. This would be fun game worlds to play in

edited March 2021

More Unreal Goodness,  The new Subway Tunnel by Dekogon host some cool and stylized promos today.

Very cool main promo for the Kwan 8 Trooper Bundle:

edited March 2021

Today's inclusion is a functional promo that does its job extremely well. Promos exist to convince a customer there is something they need in the product that will make their life easier or make their art come alive. Everyday2 Poses and clothes by Aeon Soul  offers that kind of functionality and this promo showcases it with a single glance.

edited March 2021

There's so much depth in this promo for the Ancient Olive Tree Grove by Martin Frost. Details, its all in the details.

edited March 2021

The new Tara Outfit has got to be one of the coolest,  most detailed outfits out there,  and this promo showcases both the front and back in a single image. Plus it swhows off the rigging and correctives on a rather extreme pose. Very nicely done.  If you've been keeping score,  it's all in the details.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

There's so much depth in this promo for the Ancient Olive Tree Grove by Martin Frost. Details, its all in the details.

Ooh! It's like an old master's painting!

edited March 2021

Highly active promos like the ones for Devon's Bullets Blades and Bikes for Sukai are always fun to spot. There's plenty to see on the store page,  and the four packs show the versatility and the work that went into making this pose pack. Certainly worth clicking on and checking out FULL size. The one with Sukai reaching for the rail before it's too late is good storytelling.

Devon is certainly master of the promos.

edited March 2021

Twosret had a cool contemporary promo hidden amidst all the egyptian themed ones. I like how you can make a train platform look busy with only four character figures and a waiting train.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited September 2020

Twosret had a cool contemporary promo hidden amidst all the egyptian themed ones. I like how you can make a train platform look busy with only four character figures and a waiting train.

It looks like a moodboard or even a billboard for a new movie. Extremely well done.

Post edited by Paintbox on
    edited September 2020

The promo images for the PRZ White Tie Outfit are just outstanding! https://www.daz3d.com/prz-white-tie-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

The promos have had a lot of thought put into them and the attention to detail shines through.

I really like this one - the added people in the background taking photos is a great touch, and the one guy on the steps looking at the couple - you have to wonder if maybe he's jealous. lol

The smoking room scene is awesome as well. The guys in the back playing cards, the waiter with the drinks in the back - just great attention to detail which helps bring some fantastic realism to these promos.

Each promo scene for this outfit is delightful! Bravo to @Protozoon - fantastic outfit and awesome promo imagery! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Wow those are some amazing promo pictures! @3Diva

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    3Diva said:

The promo images for the PRZ White Tie Outfit are just outstanding! https://www.daz3d.com/prz-white-tie-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

I agree, they're really good. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,746

Agree totally. Immediately bought and in runtime. There is something wonderful about the elegant style of the early part of the last century you can't beat and was recreated by a master. I thought the last promo with the little girls was sweet too.

edited September 2020

One of the keys to a good promo is to showcase versatility. ALL the White Tie promos delivers that in spades. More than just a uniform.  Good pick 3Diva

The promo images for The Survivalists Poses are great, imo! https://www.daz3d.com/the-survivalists-poses-for-genesis-8-male-and-heidi-character They really bring a sense of danger and urgency. The protector role is shown beautifully and the complete dependency of the child's survival resting on one person's shoulders is clear. These are great looking poses with excellent promo images.