Sukai 8

well purple banner up announcing the newest Daz Core Character Sukai 8, nothing to see just yet but from the name new asian gal, guessing young lady

Comments

• or maybe a native American? 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Purple banner says “superhero bundle” so I’m wondering if it’s NOT your standard pro bundle, and is a cobbled-together one to sell just a character

• oh just read it's Sukai 8 Super Hero bundle got offered 20% off when buy 2 or more of her add ons

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

well purple banner up announcing the newest Daz Core Character Sukai 8, nothing to see just yet but from the name new asian gal, guessing young lady

I saw the store page banner for a brief moment. It looks like some kind of Super Sentai bundle is coming.
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Superhero this time. Wow, really a new core character every week! Can’t see her yet though.

Apparently Sukai is Japanese, according to google?

Anime superhero? 

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308

Anime superhero? 

Right now I'd guess her super power is being INVISIBLE!  (Nyuck nyuck nyuck) LOL!

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,032
    edited September 2020
    A superhero bundle, huh? It'll take some impressive items to compete with smay's Super Hero Suit and RawArt's No Suit (female / male).

Perhaps the wiser course would be to offer some interesting environments instead - secret lairs, etc. Or a customizable vehicle (think "batmobile")?
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Because nothing says DAZ PA Sale more than another huge DAZ Core Figure promotion... :/  

A Sentai Bundle should be fun though...

Wonder if they include some older superhero stuff in it, like the super suit or something

• The Regal Star Lance outfit is one of my favorites sold at DAZ. I wouldn't be mad if it was included (even though I already own it), or even better something new in the same vein.

Well, we’ll find out in an hour or so....or tomorrow morning...when ‘the store settles down’ (which is fast surpassing the good ol’ ‘daz soon’)

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

aaaaand the winner is, a Thorne made japanese superheroette...

Thing #1 I do not have on my "needed things" list laugh

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,032
    edited September 2020

The Regal Star Lance outfit is one of my favorites sold at DAZ. I wouldn't be mad if it was included (even though I already own it), or even better something new in the same vein.

A female version of Regal Star Lance... and a giant mech for her to pilot! Complete with cockpit set of course. Hey, I can dream, right? ;)
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,825
    edited September 2020

How is it pronounced? Soo or Suh, to rhyme with Kawaii or Hawaii?

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • well if going the anima/manga route it ain't gonna be like Marvel/DC heros - lots of content they could choose from, robots, monsters, mutants, high heels forsure, skimp wear, school uniforms, massive swords and guns, oooo tentacle creatures , unusual armor, cowboy -which the weird west stuff would work - I'm expecting a few not going to be happy 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

I would just like to know why in the name of sanity they put both a Daz Originals superhero suit and a PA superhero suit on the same day. What can they be thinking? Yes, it's on theme, but it's terribly unfair.

• How is it pronounced? Soo or Suh, to rhyme with Kawaii or Hawaii?

I'm pronouncing it Soo-kai in my head. But I don't know if that's right.
  • How is it pronounced? Soo or Suh, to rhyme with Kawaii or Hawaii?

I'm pronouncing it Soo-kai in my head. But I don't know if that's right.

Google thinks you you may be right

Google told me soo-ki (like ‘eye’) 

How is it pronounced? Soo or Suh, to rhyme with Kawaii or Hawaii?

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    edited September 2020

weird, for some reason it's not appearing for me the promo page, someone can link?

Post edited by Ellessarr on

I’m still seeing yesterday’s sale. The new banner still goes to yesterday’s sale...

• Hm, don't know with these themed bundles. I count 13 included products, the main plus 3 additional characters. 3 cloth, textures for two of them which are usually side products one could buy separately, one hair... all in all for a premium compared to regular pro bundles. Figures look nice though.

If you cannot access the updated PA sale page yet, you may look for Sukai in the search.

• Seems dear too, to make up for the 20% banner

1 hair??? A short generic hair that is so similar to quite a few short hairs already in the store??

i think I’ll pass on this - I’ll go for the make your own fast grab instead. Very uninspiring bundle.

That’s what I thought! Bundle is showing at $80 - I could swear that we used to get pro bundles showing at about $66 before discounts to bring it down.  

Seems dear too, to make up for the 20% banner

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

Looks like an easy skip

• Hmm, that PA festival promo page won't update at my end.