Sukai 8

12346»

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    JOdel said:

So is the body armor. The cape is from something else. Since there's no link on the store page, it's probably something on Rendo.

Ellessarr said:

while i do know what is the "torso and cape, i would love to know what is the "crown and the bracers and "finger ornament, where  they come from?

@ellessarr

Crown is the Goddess Circlet by Rhiannon, over on Rendo.

Bracers are from the Zealoth Outfit with the opacity on the spikes knocked down, I assume.

the cape i'm pretty sure is this one:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-stargazer-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

with another texture.

the bracer is really hard to recognize not only because different texture and the missing of spikes but also some "holes" around it, it's really looks like another different stuff, now the missing would be the finger ornament.

• Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 731
    edited September 2020
    Ellessarr said:
    JOdel said:

So is the body armor. The cape is from something else. Since there's no link on the store page, it's probably something on Rendo.

Ellessarr said:

while i do know what is the "torso and cape, i would love to know what is the "crown and the bracers and "finger ornament, where  they come from?

@ellessarr

Crown is the Goddess Circlet by Rhiannon, over on Rendo.

Bracers are from the Zealoth Outfit with the opacity on the spikes knocked down, I assume.

the cape i'm pretty sure is this one:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-stargazer-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

with another texture.

the bracer is really hard to recognize not only because different texture and the missing of spikes but also some "holes" around it, it's really looks like another different stuff, now the missing would be the finger ornament.

Yep, the cape is from Stargazer, with the gold textures from the texture set I linked the other day (the add-on textures for that outfit look SO COOL, all of them). The bracer threw me for a bit, too, but then I saw that TwiztedMetal had listed Zealoth as a credit on Cosma's shop page and it clicked that all the holes are exactly where the spikes would usually be. It looks like it uses the very pretty gold texture from the texture add-on.

I'm honestly not sure about the rings. I've never seen them before and while there are a few artists they look like they could be from, I checked their stores and couldn't find them anywhere, either here or on Rendo. I didn't see them as part of an outfit, either. I'd actually love to have them myself, but they've proved elusive so far!

Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited September 2020

Sukai... in villain mode. Morph is mostly 65% Sukai, 35% Kayo, but I am borrowing from multiple Base figures and pro bundles here.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • RainRain Posts: 335

I'm loving the renders.  I'm glad I got her.

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited September 2020

ehh, what the heck, I'll post it here also since it seems to fit & I liked how this turned out.

Sukai 8... dial spin with 65% Sukai, 35% Kayo to get her more towards the realistic side/less stylized, a couple more dials for my tastes.

Fit the Xuanwu (Black Turtle) armor onto her. It works really well, I think. The autofit parts mostly go without issue (minor chest issues), and some parts are actually made to be parented (shoulders and collars). Those parented parts were done really intelligently, IMO. That's why the shoulder and collar pieces look really nice in this male-to-female transfer.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,798

^ Love this render, she looks great!

• Hylas said:

^ Love this render, she looks great!

Thanks! I love fitting male outfits on female figures (and vice versa), and I was really impressed with Black Turtle in this. It looks almost like it was made for G8F. Really good work here as an outfit, especially in a dforce era. It's a good, old school armor with a merging of classical/mythology and pop culture theme.

(I totally understand the "I don't know what to do with this" view of Black Turtle, but... people who like Ultraman? Power Rangers/Super Sentai? Kaiju stuff? And then you throw in the Chinese mythology angle, which isn't really done in the store... it's a crazy mashup that works, I think.)

I'll probably binge on Crusader Kings 3 all day, but I know I want to play with Jerry Jang's Red Phoenix later (maybe I'll cross-fit it to G8M, may not. Haven't decided.)
    If it looks as good as Black Turtle, I will probably cave in and grab Green Dragon from the other store instead of waiting for a Blue/Azure Dragon here (if it is indeed on its way).

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458

Sukai with makeup option 3

Sukai Makeup 3.png
    2667 x 1500 - 2M
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Jabba said:

Sukai with makeup option 3

Very cute render! :D The Martian Princess Accessories look good on her too! I really need to pick those up. :)

• Okay, played around with Red Phoenix. I crossed over into X-Men/Dark Phoenix here, I think.

Used Liquid props to give the look of reality-shredding power.

65% Sukai, 35% Kayo, some more face spins. I used the makeup from Angharad again.

• Yes,It's mine.

While I def see the Jubilee influence elsewhere my first thought with this promo

This is KatanaSukai. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

also you geniuses have figured out the clothing any guesses on the hair yet?

The hair looks like the one that comes with Sae Character by Goanna.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Just to point out, Sukai 8 is currently in Fast Grab. :) 

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

pictures are all not showing for me on this site