X 300 Star Chaser [Commercial]

acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
edited August 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

X 300 Star Chaser is a realistly sized starship complete with a cockpit, a sleeping quarters, a shower room and engine room.

Inside cockpit the seats move back and forward, the shifters move up and down. All doors open and close.

The starship has a landing ramp that can be rotated open when the starship has landed and both the side wings can be rotated out of the way. Also includes a rotating communications disk on top.

Some renders of the current work.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Any comments or criticues very much welcome. :)

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    I am drooling for this!! Beautiful.
  • Im happy you like it. :D

• Looks awesome. Love the details and the style.  One question, how many sleeping berths are there?

• There are 4 sleeping births. each has a TV on the wall that can be changed to different channels depending on image used. :)

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

This is fantastic!

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    This is EPIC! Just wow..
  • Thank you all :)

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,742

The renders look really good!

But I wonder, does this mean DAZ has to always load every single map for every render? Eg. If I'm doing an exterior render (like the first five of your examples) does DAZ also have to load all the interior maps?

If so, that seems unnecessarily resource heavy. There should be one-click options to load/unload all interrior and exterior maps. The interior could be further divided into several areas. I doubt there will be renders where the cockpit and shower area are visisble at the same time.

• I created the starship to be an empty shell, so you can only render just the starship and no interior, as it would be too much processing power to render everything all at once. and If you want to render only the interior you can do that as well. Just load the interior prop and render away without the outer starship being in the way.

• Here are three more renders of the outside without loading the inside prop.

Scene1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 850K
    Scene2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Scene3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1016K
  • ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Awesome laugh

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Epic, when is it out!?

• Will be submitting it soon. :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024
    Hylas said:

I doubt there will be renders where the cockpit and shower area are visisble at the same time.

Unless the cockpit IS the shower area.

• No there is a shower area in the bathroom section. you have a sink and mirror, a toilet and a shower all designed to be more futuristic ish.