Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

now that is one damned nice render Jeff and I hope it wins!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Believe it or don't yet one more up coming scene from the Jade Project done as a Test. I liked it so much I converted it to the PC Weekly challenge contest. It still worked. Was going for a semi creepy vibe here...

Title: The Guardian

That is a super render, .. definitely will fit in the dark in creepy category :)

• tinneybryantinneybryan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Believe it or don't yet one more up coming scene from the Jade Project done as a Test. I liked it so much I converted it to the PC Weekly challenge contest. It still worked. Was going for a semi creepy vibe here...

Title: The Guardian

Um...Time to turn around and get out of the tunnel.

Cool scene.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I like the creepy vibe stuff

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you all for the look and the Comments. I got so much yet to do and so much yet to learn and get into my work.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

That has a really nice scary feel to it...good luck on your entry.....Trish

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Wow! I really like this one.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

Me too, lightning is nice.

edited December 1969

Just a Character Test. Gimlet the Arch Magus....

Gimlet_Arch-Magus.png
    800 x 1028 - 935K
    edited December 1969

Cool outfit....Is this a good guy or a bad guy????

edited December 1969

This my Old buddy Gimlet from all the games once Jade makes it to the Big city of Arcadia. Of course back then he was still a Halfling and not a Arch Magus yet.

• tinneybryantinneybryan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

This is an excellent Character Design. The Face Is REALLY good.
    what MAT are you using to get the veins on the face?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

This is an excellent Character Design. The Face Is REALLY good.
    what MAT are you using to get the veins on the face?Its a Combo of Thomas for M5, G2M HD Age morphs and the HD Vien morphs all in one use.

edited December 1969

Nice. Those veins looks really good, and age morphs too, and outfit :).

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Looks really cool! Great detail too!

edited March 2014

Well, I have been beating myself up for over a month now, work on a render for hours and all is well. Come back later to finish it up and Errors start, the PC bog's down and Renders just go into Optimizing Loops. It turns out I have been fighting a Error that I have now reported. I am able to get somethings done and others that use things I need just cause the Error so I'm sort of in limbo right now. At least I as a Uber Nerd was able to track it down test it and repeat it. And Others have seen the same error.

Still Working the best I can folks when I can avoid my PC having a fit with DS.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Hope you get it fixed :)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Hope you get it fixed :)
    It's a DS thing not a me thing. Waiting for a Reply from Tech Support.
    edited March 2014

This took me way to long to setup and render... Two days of arguing with with the program, changing textures used, creating new mats to kill overlay issues and many other head aches. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/38798/P45/#572151

But I fight on people... I fight on as does Jaderail in the story... Slowly but forward.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Great render.....bummer about the Darkside problems.....hope you get a reply soon.....Trish

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This took me way to long to setup and render... Two days of arguing with with the program, changing textures used, creating new mats to kill overlay issues and many other head aches. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/38798/P45/#572151

But I fight on people... I fight on as does Jaderail in the story... Slowly but forward.

I went over and took a look at it. I'm still speechless.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

I check'd it out to, alot of detail, fantastic render, great job :-)

Jaderail said:

edited December 1969

Thank you all, I'm still in limbo on somethings. I'm trying to build versions of things for my Jade project that avoids the error now I know how to catch it when it starts. I'm keeping my detailed stuff to use once the fix is done. Man I hope a fix is done...

edited December 1969

Just a Little Video editor test... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smj2Az1Xk4

edited December 1969

I took a look at the video and left a comment there. Very nice work, Jaderail.

edited December 1969

Wow, i like it a lot.

edited December 1969

WOW!!! you are good...that is so cool....how long does it take you to make one??? The sound effects are awesome also....Trish

edited December 1969

The most time Involved here is the Render times. Just one of the 3 clips used was 400 frames. So 400 full renders, but the real test here was the sound. I've gotten some nice comments on both the motion and Sound so I'll count this test a success. But in truth it does take much longer to do this than I ever thought or planned on. Off and on I probably have 48 hours or longer of real doing time in that one short clip.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Love the video Jaderail- particularly how the character walks toward the camera in the beginning, draws the viewer right in!

edited December 1969

Well, I have to keep myself amused until the next Version of DAZ Studio goes Live. I can do much with the version I'm now using, I just have not had luck doing my Main project. I love DAZ Studio and push the limits in many of my main projects, it's a pity when a third party steps in and breaks something that did not need their fix in the first place. I give DAZ 3D much praise for noting they have fixed the fix that to me was not a fix or update as the un-named third party called the thing. I love the information posted in the Change log for the next Version of DAZ Studio. I can not wait to get my paws on it. It sounds very nice to me, and powerful.

So while I wait for the new Toy here is my new work with this toy...

Title: How Many

The A.I. gave us one week to evacuate the cities. One week to abandon all mechanized transport. One week to lay down all arms. One week to cease all hostilities. I wonder how many listened?

Items Used: Nomad Module 2, Arachnoid, Cyborg Model 4, Mech Enforcer 2012, Urban Sprawl 2, Superbeam, Fire and Smoke for DAZ 3D, City Ruins Vehicles and Cloud Nine for DAZ Studio.

Rendered in: DAZ Studio 4.6.2.118, no Postwork.

How_Many.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1013K