(Released) Advanced Floor Poses for Genesis 8 Female

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Hello, all you beautiful people! I'm very pleased to announce that the next installment of the Advanced Poses series is done, and is waiting for approval. If you're a fan of the Advanced Seated Poses collection, then this is for you. Once again there are a full 50 poses, and each one involves multiple points of contact, careful weight and balancing management, and artful (and very carefully considered) intersections. Here are some promo images:

50 Advanced Floor Poses

Post edited by Those Things on

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Very nice!  Cant wait!!

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Daventaki said:

Very nice!  Cant wait!!

Thank you, Daventaki!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300

They're very nice, but I hope you won't be disappointed when people start using them on figures raised up onto mattresses!

Sevrin said:

They're very nice, but I hope you won't be disappointed when people start using them on figures raised up onto mattresses!

Ha ha, nope, you can't use them on mattresses. Your computer will catch on fire, and all your emails will be deleted. You'll just have to wait for "Advanced Mattress Poses" to be released. laugh

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

There's another insta-buy. Very well done!!,

• duckbombduckbomb Posts: 585

I don't typically use pose sets because... well... I can just do that for free typically.  HOWEVER... your Advanced Seated Poses are AMAZING!  I have no issue paying for quality that saves me time and effort, and your seated poses are, BAR NONE, my favorites and are constant go-to's!  Just... really, really well done and fantastic attention to detail!

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845
    Ha ha, nope, you can't use them on mattresses. Your computer will catch on fire, and all your emails will be deleted. You'll just have to wait for "Advanced Mattress Poses" to be released. laugh

Does the mattress come with morphs laugh

duckbomb said:

I don't typically use pose sets because... well... I can just do that for free typically.  HOWEVER... your Advanced Seated Poses are AMAZING!  I have no issue paying for quality that saves me time and effort, and your seated poses are, BAR NONE, my favorites and are constant go-to's!  Just... really, really well done and fantastic attention to detail!

Oh wow, thank you! I can't tell you how much feedback like that means to me. 

fastbike1 said:

There's another insta-buy. Very well done!!,

Thank you, so much!

No, but it will include bedbugs. laugh

edited June 2020

Boo hoo

Converse Girl.jpg
    1200 x 720 - 760K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

these look amazing.  incredible attention to detail and figure weighting.  and so realistic because they're so nuanced. 

wow.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 996

No, but it will include bedbugs. laugh

If it has bedbugs, I'm outta here. Only met a bedbug once, but that was enough.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

Oh, dear, I won't be able to resist.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300
    barbult said:

The bedbugs?

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959

These look great

These look great

Thank you! 

barbult said:

I thought about you, Barzoff, memcneil70, Kismet2012, Daventaki, and so many others while I was making these. So many great renders! 

jardine said:

these look amazing.  incredible attention to detail and figure weighting.  and so realistic because they're so nuanced. 

wow.

Ahhh! So great to hear! Thank you. :)

any word back from QA on these?

i've been holding my breath.

:)

j

jardine said:

any word back from QA on these?

i've been holding my breath.

j

It's all done, just waiting for a release date...

edited July 2020

i really, really hope it's soon.

like, yesterday.   i can't keep staying up until daz's lame web content relayer finally kicks in (about an hour and a half after daz midnight, predictably) forever.

j

Post edited by jardine on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 4,981
    edited July 2020

Oh my, the twist in the figure's spine top left in the pop-up13 image makes my spine hurt just to look at it. My cats can twist their spines like that (and further still), but I have never met a human who could. However, not to say it's impossible, possibly a reflection on how inflexible I am and everyone I know.

Otherwise they look absolutely perfectly posed. High quality set.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799

Oh my, the twist in the figure's spine top left in the pop-up13 image makes my spine hurt just to look at it. My cats can twist their spines like that (and further still), but I have never met a human who could. However, not to say it's impossible, possibly a reflection on how inflexible I am and everyone I know.

That one's a stretch.

I mean ... it's literally a stretch. My partner does it. Of course I sometimes have to help her by pressing down gently on her thigh and shoulder, but she definitely does it. I can't, and don't; to me that looks like a ticket to the serious spinal injuries ward, but she says it feels good.

Cats have it easy, because their spines can twist in two directions at once (apparently this is the secret of their ability to turn themselves right-way-up in mid-air when they're falling).

Those poses, by the way, are amazing: very life-like. I don't tend to buy pose sets (except for the already-cheap PC+ sets, and then usually only when they go on sale) because I always tell myself "Oh, I can pose figures, it's just a matter of turning dials, how hard can it be?" (Hah!)

But I made an exception for the Advanced Seated Poses because they're so good, and I can see that happening again with these. I think they're the best poses I've seen since Elele's various Subtle Poses sets, which were my previous gold standard for convincing and useful poses. Kudos to the artist.

We need Advanced Expressions to go with all the Advanced Pose sets wink

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@richardandtracy "but I have never met a human who could"

There is a typical yoga pose that's similar except the shoulders are kept flat.. IME almost every women under 55 that does yoga fairly regularly can do it. I have also seen women older than 55 who are faithful yoga practitioners that do it. I'm an almost 70 y.o. man who does some yoga multple times per week and i can get my knee to about a foot from the floor w/o rolling my shoulders flat. Does feel good. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 4,981

Fastbike1 - I have never met anyone who does yoga, to my knowledge. In the UK it seems to be the province of metropolitan residents, not out in the sticks. I did athletics to regional standard as a younger adult and even then never met anyone anywhere near flexible enough for that. I obviously move in the wrong circles.

edited July 2020

richardandtracy, that pose does look challenging, doesn't it? I can do it, but I do a lot of yoga, so I may not be the best yardstick for what is normally possible. :) 

ETA: Here's a picture of someone (not me), doing this pose. 

Also, you may notice that there are only 49 pose examples shown in the popups, and one of the 50 is missing. Daz thought the missing pose was a bit too suggestive to show in the product artwork, and I agreed, so even though you'll still get it with the collection, it isn't shown. That pose is also yoga inspired, and involves a rather acrobatic bend. 

asian-girl-pose-lying-the-floor-women-s-white-long-sleeve-mini-dress-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    728 x 455 - 84K
    Post edited by Those Things on
    edited July 2020
    Also, you may notice that there are only 49 pose examples shown in the popups, and one of the 50 is missing. Daz thought the missing pose was a bit too suggestive to show in the product artwork, and I agreed, so even though you'll still get it with the collection, it isn't shown. That pose is also yoga inspired, and involves a rather acrobatic bend. 

There is a suggestive pose surprise

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

That one's a stretch.

I mean ... it's literally a stretch. My partner does it. Of course I sometimes have to help her by pressing down gently on her thigh and shoulder, but she definitely does it. I can't, and don't; to me that looks like a ticket to the serious spinal injuries ward, but she says it feels good.

Cats have it easy, because their spines can twist in two directions at once (apparently this is the secret of their ability to turn themselves right-way-up in mid-air when they're falling).

Those poses, by the way, are amazing: very life-like. I don't tend to buy pose sets (except for the already-cheap PC+ sets, and then usually only when they go on sale) because I always tell myself "Oh, I can pose figures, it's just a matter of turning dials, how hard can it be?" (Hah!)

But I made an exception for the Advanced Seated Poses because they're so good, and I can see that happening again with these. I think they're the best poses I've seen since Elele's various Subtle Poses sets, which were my previous gold standard for convincing and useful poses. Kudos to the artist.

Thank you so much!