(Released) Advanced Floor Poses for Genesis 8 Female

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,745
    edited August 2020

I had some time today to work in Daz and I wanted to work with 3D Universe's Indiana character, outfit, and hair; and there were two perfect poses for children for them, AFP 08 and AFP 32M. I just had to jiggle them around a bit on the uneven ground of the environment, and one foot. The glasses are from RawArt's Jemma and the drinks from Classroom Props.

So love these poses. 

Mary

Indiana Sisters.png
    1200 x 1200 - 3M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • I had some time today to work in Daz and I wanted to work with 3D Universe's Indiana character, outfit, and hair; and there were two perfect poses for children for them, AFP 08 and AFP 32M. I just had to jiggle them around a bit on the uneven ground of the environment, and one foot. The glasses are from RawArt's Jemma and the drinks from Classroom Props.

So love these poses. 

Mary

Very cute!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,153

I had some time today to work in Daz and I wanted to work with 3D Universe's Indiana character, outfit, and hair; and there were two perfect poses for children for them, AFP 08 and AFP 32M. I just had to jiggle them around a bit on the uneven ground of the environment, and one foot. The glasses are from RawArt's Jemma and the drinks from Classroom Props.

So love these poses. 

Mary

I love the colors, too. Nice job all around.

edited August 2020

Thanks barbult!

It is nice that there are so many nice PAs who make wonderful products for us!

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

What a beautiful render! Looks like it could be from where I grew up in New Mexico. Even the door color is right.

Thank you Those_Things. New Mexico is a beautiful part of our country.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I got some time made some time to play today.  This is what I created.  Thank you Those Things for another wonderful pose set.

I posted it to my gallery here.  I have tried to post it in this thread but I don't know if there is a problem with the forums or my wonky internet

• Playtime

I wanted to see if it works on toddlers. Obviously there are only a few which are suitable, and it can be done with a few adjustments.

So maybe an Advanced pose set for babies\toddlers in the near future smiley

Playtime_Camera.png
    1822 x 887 - 3M

Playtime

I wanted to see if it works on toddlers. Obviously there are only a few which are suitable, and it can be done with a few adjustments.

So maybe an Advanced pose set for babies\toddlers in the near future smiley

Another beautifully elaborate scene! I never imagined these being used for toddlers, but you made it work quite nicely. And don't think I didn't zoom in to read the titles on those books, because I totally did. smiley Love it.

edited April 2021

Computer Room

Don't we all wish we had such a large and tidy computer room! I had to make quite a few adjustments to accommodate those shoes.

Post edited by barbult on
  • barbult said:

Computer Room

Don't we all wish we had such a large and tidy computer room! I had to make quite a few adjustments to accommodate those shoes.

I love this!

My computer room is nowhere as tidy and clean as this smiley It should be really.

barbult said:

Computer Room

I love this!

My computer room is nowhere as tidy and clean as this smiley It should be really.

Thanks! I don't even have a computer room. My computer is setup in a corner of the family room. If I had a separate room, I would always be there, and nobody would ever see me.

barbult said:

Computer Room

Look at that, a tricked out gaming PC with a comfy chair, and where is she? On the floor with a laptop. laugh
    All kidding aside, excellent render, and the shoes are perfect. Also, can I just say I reeeeally appreciate those cords running down the back wall plugged into those outlets? It's the little details like that that really make a good render great.

barbult said:

Computer Room

Look at that, a tricked out gaming PC with a comfy chair, and where is she? On the floor with a laptop. laugh
    All kidding aside, excellent render, and the shoes are perfect. Also, can I just say I reeeeally appreciate those cords running down the back wall plugged into those outlets? It's the little details like that that really make a good render great.

Yes, those cords came with esha's Computer Gear. That is one reason I bought it, even though I probably have a dozen other computer models. esha also added useful morphs to adjust the position of the cords and plugs to accommodate different room configuration.I had no problem putting the plugs into place on this wall.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@barbult "Yes, those cords came with esha's Computer Gear. That is one reason I bought it"

Same here, although I like esha's products in general and buy a fair  number of them.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

so...i'm finally posting a few of the renders i've based on these incredible poses. 

here's one.

here's a second:

@jardine, those are wonderful. They look so natural. She makes perfect contact with that ground. I like the way she is looking at the camera, too. Her hair is draped naturally for each pose. Great work. I hope you put these in your gallery.

third and last.

Wow, Jardine, those are excellent. Really striking.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Saved the best for last I see. It is hard to overemphasize the power of a good lean though. Great job! Very impressive and natural looking.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Advanced floor poses using the new Mystique 2 outfit.

Daventaki said:

Advanced floor poses using the new Mystique 2 outfit.

Ooooh, love it. So good. Really digging the lighting and the highlights on the ladder too.

• I just can not use this pose set laugh This scene was created to showcase the Mystique 2 clothing.

Outdoor.png
    1822 x 1366 - 4M
    edited September 2020

AFP Pose 01 Genesis 8 Female M

This is G8F with the new Primavera Hair.

G8F Shape Gen Primavera Hair_002 PS.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • barbult said:

The clothing, environment, all goes together very nicely. Even the hair (which I'm considering), looks great. Excellent render ma'am smiley

barbult said:

The clothing, environment, all goes together very nicely. Even the hair (which I'm considering), looks great. Excellent render ma'am smiley

Thank you, sir! You have to like a LOT of hair to use Primavera Hair. I haven't found any option to make it shorter. It does simulate pretty well. I'm happy with it.

• I just can not use this pose set laugh This scene was created to showcase the Mystique 2 clothing.

Ahhh, that's great!

barbult said:

Beautiful render! That hair is incredible, and is now added to me wishlist.

barbult said:

wow.  very striking render, barbult...everything else in the scene is so natural and convincing that i can almost believe that hair is real.  wonderful lighting, too.  :)

one more: