Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited February 2014

Just a little something to keep folks looking. A Test render of something I'm working on for the full story. Works mostly but see much I will do different for the Exile story. So I dropped it in the Plat Club Monthly contest instead.

Title: Death Knocks but Once

Death_Knocks_but_Once_sig.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

The movement in this image is awesome!!! how did you do this?? If you don't mind me asking....Trish

edited December 1969

Dark Side built in motion blur, its in the render settings. I highly suggest this Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GcJOcS26zY

edited December 1969

cool Thanks for the link

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

looks like pretending you aint home isn't gonna work on that dude!

• SauronLivezSauronLivez Posts: 145
    edited December 1969

Jade, you've brought me out of my semi-lurking state to congratulate you on your awesome story. I think we all understand as fellow artists just how tremendous of an effort goes into pulling something from your mind's eye, and making it a reality.

I'm reliving my D&D glory days through your story. Not only my PnP days but also the classic Bioware/Interplay games as well. So thanks for doing this. Dual wielding (scimitars, preferably) is better than a two-handed weapon any day of the week, addle-brained rangers are the coolest kind there are, and exiled Priestesses of Shar are so much cooler than wingless winged elves, and oh boy my fanboy-gasm got the best of me.... Anyway, keep up the good work!

edited December 1969

Thank you very much whatever646. I'm way behind my goal on getting new stuff done. But I do wish all to know I'm still working on this project. It is my only project right now. I'm planning on it as my full years project. I might wonder off for a single render once in a blue moon but this will go on, and most single renders will be a test for this in some way could even just be new lighting.

Hint: If all goes well expect several render/page drops at or before the month ends. I'm getting very close... ;-P

edited December 1969

And now that the Exile Thread has gone live its time to show off my playing and then get back to the Jade Project.

Here is one I did for the LLolaLane Fun Render contest February was Fine...

title: Spyro's Fine Flint Weapons

Spyro-Weapons.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Here is my PC weekly entry for this week...

Title: The Next Step too Far...

Next-Step.png
    1280 x 720 - 1017K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    And now that the Exile Thread has gone live its time to show off my playing and then get back to the Jade Project.

Here is one I did for the LLolaLane Fun Render contest February was Fine...

title: Spyro's Fine Flint Weapons

I'd do this all day every day if I could! Love it Jade, gives me a big grin every time I see it :cheese:

Also, Love you scary nurse, very dark render indeed, beautifully lit, has a Underworld feel to it, Nice!

edited December 1969

TY, and yep that lighting just begs for a Werewolf and Vampire don't it?

edited December 1969

Test Render for future part of the Exile project....

Tied-Up.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • tinneybryantinneybryan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The next step to far : Is very good. definitely a whole story in one picture. excellent.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

The next step to far : Is very good. definitely a whole story in one picture. excellent.

Agree, Jaderail really nailed that picture!

edited December 1969

Thank You both, I have my moments. The problem is I really need more of them.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Test Render for future part of the Exile project....

Dragon gotta eat
  • DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Love the 'Death Knocks But Once' picture! The title is spot on with the image!

edited December 1969

Deanpw said:
    Love the 'Death Knocks But Once' picture! The title is spot on with the image!
    Thank you Dean, it was semi inspired by your works...
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Hi Jaderail, sent you a PM as per chohole )

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

Nice pictures and very nice tutorial which i hope i will watch and try soon.

edited December 1969

Just to let people know that the Jade work continues. Here is one for you to enjoy...

Lord Jaderail Sunder of Sunset Keep, Master of the Mysty Lake territory, Protector of the North Western Borderlands of Arcadia, Eighteenth seat of the High Council, ready for the High Lords Spring Ball. Time once again to press palms, exchange gossip, and if all goes well make better trade agreements with as many of the neighboring Lords as possible.

Lord_Jaderail.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • tinneybryantinneybryan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Only other picture of him I have seen in "Daylight" is him by the barn, But he was far enough away I couldnt see any detail.
    But Now. Good Job. awesome scale mail.
    Are the banners hanging in the background customizable with different materials?

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just to let people know that the Jade work continues. Here is one for you to enjoy...

Lord Jaderail Sunder of Sunset Keep, Master of the Mysty Lake territory, Protector of the North Western Borderlands of Arcadia, Eighteenth seat of the High Council, ready for the High Lords Spring Ball. Time once again to press palms, exchange gossip, and if all goes well make better trade agreements with as many of the neighboring Lords as possible.

Im love it Lord Jaderail Sunder of Sunset Keep :)

edited December 1969

Are the banners hanging in the background customizable with different materials?
    Yes and a few even come with the set I think. I know the other flags/banners do. I just loaded the base set for this render. And TY much, the Jaderail figure has much detail in it when I can use a shot that will show it off.
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Im love it Lord Jaderail Sunder of Sunset Keep :)
    Thank you Ivy. I was told he cleans up well by another... He does not like dressing up as much as adventuring but does when needed... ;-)
    edited December 1969

He looks really good all dressed up...really great render...I like all of the detail you put in....Trish

edited December 1969

He looks really good all dressed up...really great render...I like all of the detail you put in....Trish
    Thank you Trish. If you can not be nice to your other self in your renders who can you be nice too?

Who you calling the other self? I was here first your the other self!
    No I'm not! I remember much more of my life than I do of yours!
    How does that prove you came first? Your mind is full of holes! Even you say so.

Ignore them, they are both wrong, I was here first...
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Nice one, I didn't know Jade enjoyed social events unless the purpose was to make baddies a head shorter ....

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

It looks good... Hope we will see more of it.

edited December 1969

Believe it or don't yet one more up coming scene from the Jade Project done as a Test. I liked it so much I converted it to the PC Weekly challenge contest. It still worked. Was going for a semi creepy vibe here...

Title: The Guardian

The_Guardian.png
    1366 x 768 - 2M